requesting tire pics - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
requesting tire pics
Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:38 PM
lookin to get new tires for my new rims...and im not to sure what to get...i want a tire that has a nice sidewall..i dont anything that is just flat with some numbers on it ....i like a sidewall that has a serated side almost like the Goodyear RSA's or a Kumho.......anyone have close up pics of there tires ....what does a Nitto NeoGen look like as well..........something in a 215/45/17 or any size or brand just so i can see what the sidewall looks like........i just dont want a plain crappy sidewall.....thanks

i think a good sidewall make the rims and wheel combo stand out......

Re: requesting tire pics
Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:35 PM
Here is a Pic of my Ikon GT5 Rims with BFGoodrich G-Force Sport 225/45ZR17 Tires.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:51 PM
i hope this helps. im not too sure what you do or dont like, but here is a pic of mine.

good luck.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:20 PM
IZN TRBL wrote:i hope this helps. im not too sure what you do or dont like, but here is a pic of mine.

good luck.

what kind of tires are those...toyo....?

Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:46 PM
yes. they are toyo proxies.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:47 PM
Josh, your skirt's dirty.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:31 PM

Friday, July 08, 2005 8:30 AM

Friday, July 08, 2005 11:58 AM
josh, what model of proxes are those? reason is, im gettin some toyo proxes fz4s and ive heard mixed reviews on them... wondering how theyve treated a fellow j-tuner.

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Friday, July 08, 2005 4:46 PM
I recently upgraded from hancook to toyo proxe4's and I am in love. They stick like crasy! They stick so well that when I dropped my tire pressure at the track a couple of weekends ago I broke my tranny and a axle!! They are wearing pretty fast though, to many burn outs

<a href="http://nystreetscene.com">http://nystreetscene.com</a>

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:58 AM
JuggaloZeke wrote:

Yep Ill be getting Fuzion ZRi's in a week or so. I like the looks of them and on most of the sites they are an amazing year round tire.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:48 PM
well heres mine, i have Yokohama AVS ES100 225/40 18. These are some of the best tires i have ever owned, alittle on the pricey side for me at 140 bucks each, but after a few thousand miles on them they are worth every penny.

Oh and the wheels are Fondmetal 6700 18x7 with 50mm offset.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.

Sombody Needs to Make me a cool Sig, Because im Sig Challenged!

Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Im premium since January, but why doesnt it say that?????
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:47 AM
Pirelli P-Zero Nero M&S 225/45/17...

...and dirty I might add.

Here's a better pic from Tirerack.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:11 PM
thanks for all the input.....i wyn with the NGF g0force sport 225/45/17....il post pics later in photos

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search