90% of parts stolen, need help and suggestions - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
90% of parts stolen, need help and suggestions
Sunday, June 01, 2008 3:58 PM
here is my cavi after i have replaced my rims with black steel wheels, flat black hood, white trunk with no trunk assembly, so i had to hold it down with hood pins pushed through the trunk deck. it looks rough i know but its back to square one on the build... hopeful build date finish is sometime this october or november

PLEASE HELP ANYONE.
anyone that wants to help out on a deal on parts or possibly donate some parts as well..

Re: 90% of parts stolen, need help and suggestions
Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:01 PM
if anyone has any parts that they might want to donate pm and ill give you my email and we can talk further or possibly give you my cell number if your in the dfw area or close by.. ill willing to drive to a certain extent to get parts... all depends on the parts and how far.. thanks guys
Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:04 PM
stop begging.
end of story. sorry for your luck, but stop @!#$ begging.

ALSO, if i remember right you are Mr. Twin-turbo's who flies past people at 120+ in your own words... wrap your stupid ass around a phone pole before your idiocy hurts someone else.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:13 PM
donate parts ? haha good luck with that...

Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:16 PM
LOL it got moved to jacked forum.

Post pics of twin turbos.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:20 PM

Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:58 PM
Don't even read into this guy. Just check out his previous posts and you'll see he's full of it. Twin turbo setup, then a post about how he's thinking about making a custom CAI? Maybe we need to donate some knowledge, not parts.

Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:01 PM
ScreamSayonara wrote:Don't even read into this guy. Just check out his previous posts and you'll see he's full of it. Twin turbo setup, then a post about how he's thinking about making a custom CAI? Maybe we need to donate some knowledge, not parts.

id rather keep my knowledge to myself or at least share it with people who will actually use it to good use.. twin turbos ? come on man . we want pics !!! so to run theme im sure you know what you doing if its true.. on a 2.2 ohv?

Sunday, June 01, 2008 7:15 PM
well to be technical i said home made twin "mini-turbos" and yes i said that i was thinking about making a CAI and that still rings true.. the way that i had the "mini-turbos" set up is that i had a CAI that i bought from a local parts store and i installed (2) Attwood Turbo 4000 Blower (Available from Marine Supply Stores) installed into the CAI with a push switch on the throttle body to where when at full throttle the "mini-turbos" would kick in with a total of 14 lbs of boost and yes i still plan on making a custom CAI from various parts from home depot and a K&N 4" cone filter yes i know that it wouldnt have the same quality of a store bought unit. But with my financial situation the way it is, with my parts being stolen i have put any extra money into replacing the parts that i needed. the reason that i dont have pictures put up yet is that i recently got a new phone while i was in dallas the other day and planned to take pics when i got home to FW and when i came home is when my parts were stolen. So i didnt have much choice in taking pics i only put the pics that i did put up bc of someone asking me for pics of the car. And in regards to "donating" of parts i was referring to parts that someone had no use for that i could possibly use for temp parts i didnt really expect anyone to donate anything, but it doesnt hurt to ask, so i did. when i restore my car to its previous state trust me i will update with plenty of pics..
Sunday, June 01, 2008 7:21 PM
THATS NOT A TURBO SYSTEM SORRY.. ouch hope you have your flame suit on

Sunday, June 01, 2008 7:22 PM
i dont like dishing on people ideas or cars but you really did it for your self on this one

Ventilation
Blowers

Turbo 4000 4" Inline Blower, White, 12 VDC

Turbo 4000 4" Inline Blower, White, 12 VDC
Manufacturer: ATTWOOD MARINE

Part #: ATT17414

Our Price: $ 22.87

Shipping Weight: 1.69lbs

Enter your zip code for a quick estimate of Shipping:

Stock Status : We have 63 available (as of 5/30/2008 )

Quantity:

TURBO BLOWERS are the first axial-flow fan bilge blowers that are designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance under the real-world pressures of a marine system. Water-resistant blowers include a 3-year limited warranty.

Patented in-line design - provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Install with #10 screws.

CE certified. 16-gauge, caulked copper wire leads.
Flow rate of 125 cfm in system, 230 cfm open flow.

TURBO 4000 BLOWER runs on 12 VDC, draws 3.5 amps and is 5-1/32"L x 6-1/16"W x 4-17/32"H and uses 4" I.D. hose. White.

This item generally ships in 1-2 days.

TURBO 3000 BLOWER, WHITE 3 inch, INLINE ( Part # ATT 17314 )
1733-4 TURBO 3000 BLOWER , 3 inch, INLINE, Water Resistant ( Part # ATT 17334 )
Turbo 4000 4" Inline Blower, White, 12 VDC ( Part # ATT 17414 )
TURBO 4000 4" BLOWER, White, WATER RESISTANT ( Part # ATT 17434 )
3 inch Turbo 3000 Blower, Black, Water Resistant, Case of 24 (d/c) ( Part # ATT 1734-1 )

Sunday, June 01, 2008 9:15 PM
I have a blower for sale that might work better... Keep in mind, I use it to blow off my driveway after I cut my grass, but none the less it works... It may not put of 20psi, but more CFM than your current setup.... I will even include a 100 foot extension cord ( if you want to go farther, you will have to bu a longer one).. Almost forgot, you may have to modify your hood a lil bit because its really big......

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, June 02, 2008 12:07 AM
I am at a loss for words, and laughing so hard I couldn't talk if i had words to describe how hilarious that last post the OP has made was. TWIN TURBO'S YO!

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, June 02, 2008 12:26 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:I am at a loss for words, and laughing so hard I couldn't talk if i had words to describe how hilarious that last post the OP has made was. TWIN TURBO'S YO!

not to mention, someone else was stupid enough to STEAL them from him.

Monday, June 02, 2008 12:40 AM
Must have been a jealous Ferrari owner he spanked on the track.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 7:28 AM
Ok serious question....

Is this thread for real??

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 7:45 AM
wow, just wow.....

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 4:51 PM
do you actually think that i would post all those posts other than if i was a complete idiot LOL i was put up to it i was just informed to keep it going till someone asked if it was a joke... so no its not a real thread..
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:45 PM
^^... thats even more pathetic. just cut your losses, and stop talking please.

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 7:21 PM
tryna stand up after your fall ? nope sorry dude .. . its a done deal .

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:18 PM
whats more pathetic than people who start retarded threads showing how moronic and useless to society they are..... is when they realize they're THAT pathetic and try and redeem themselves.

Friday, December 19, 2008 10:31 AM
Drive your car down to Hillsboro, sign off your title and leave it and the keys on the seat at Starbucks, exit 368B. My wife will bring the car back here after work tonight where I can give that Twin Turbo setup a proper usage. I mean, have you ever seen a hamster cry after his running wheel broke? It's a sad sight. Please, think of the hamsters.

Friday, December 19, 2008 10:48 AM
Alan Moore wrote:Drive your car down to Hillsboro, sign off your title and leave it and the keys on the seat at Starbucks, exit 368B. My wife will bring the car back here after work tonight where I can give that Twin Turbo setup a proper usage. I mean, have you ever seen a hamster cry after his running wheel broke? It's a sad sight. Please, think of the hamsters.

this thread died in june

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search