speed-pro ECU... - Page 4 - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: speed-pro ECU...
Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:15 PM
well i dont think we need any help i found our answers and we dont NEED speed pro trans ecu FYI

if i had alot of money and time i could build my motor in half that time

How? im just good like that

Bottle fed Z and M45 Fire

Friday, November 21, 2008 7:05 AM
z yaaaa wrote:ask joe, he has all the answers. after all he did build a car in 6 months. he wont let you forget it either.

You like challenges, you love being right, I'll ask you to find me a post where I had talked myself up and/or bragged regarding such.

Bitch please humor me.

Get to building that engine Tyler.

Friday, November 21, 2008 9:39 AM
oh i think and i will and it shall be started soon

oh and run what YOU brung at the ohio bash its goin to down

BTW you'll need somethin faster then a crotch rocket

Friday, November 21, 2008 10:58 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:You like challenges, you love being right, I'll ask you to find me a post where I had talked myself up and/or bragged regarding such

no thanks, i value our friendship.

You look so much cuter with something in your mouth.
Friday, November 21, 2008 11:08 AM
Tyler Wichers wrote:oh i think and i will and it shall be started soon

oh and run what YOU brung at the ohio bash its goin to down

BTW you'll need somethin faster then a crotch rocket

You plan on running faster than 11's than, eh? Nice! More power to you in that case.

I'm not running anything in Ohio junior, so don't get all antsy on me.

<3 Brad.

Friday, November 21, 2008 2:56 PM
LMAO well since joe wants me to... here's my findings.

ohh and this wasn't much of a challenge... a challenge WOULD be building a car in 6 months. but here you go.

joe schulte on 9-3-08 wrote:I don't like you either. You feel like you deserve something, well then get out there and get it. I have a full trophy case of "best of" and "1st places" from every show I attended in one season with a car I built and restored in 6 months time. My Cavalier was featured as ROTM for SCC, yes, a Cavalier in this present day. You ever see the TRD spoiler from a Celica that was originally 3 pieces that I fulled molded which flowed perfectly with my Cav's quarter panels? I have over 12 hours into that alone of my time, reshaping, molding, and structurally enforcing. Should I put that in my profile to earn some mad props? I'm be pleased with what I can do, I don't need any internet nut huggers to help me prove anything. It's a shame I'm arguing with a 33 year old man regarding his whining from the lack of attention he seeks from a j-body forum of all places. You should be on your way to driving a BMW by now and prowling for cougars.

Joe Schulte on 4-24-08 wrote:It's a '97 Z24, my third, bought it as a total mess/hackjob, turned it around and redid every aspect in 6 months and rocked it a season. Decided to get out of it and it has since gone to another .org member.

Joe Schulte on 3-29-08 wrote:Built this car in 6 months over the winter season, picked it up in a pretty halfass state and completely redid everything, a restoration of sorts along with a lot of upgrading. I won my class every show attended throughout '07 mostly thanks to the flawless paintjob laid by my local bodyshop.

Joe Schulte on 3-20-08 wrote:Suspension/wheels will get this car looking great again! I built this car last season in 6 months, touching everything possible, and spending a ton of money not to mention hours doing such. Trust me, I'll be nothing but honest about this car.

<3 joe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, November 21, 2008 2:59 PM

Friday, November 21, 2008 3:13 PM
Fair enough but the context those were used in is what's debateable .

I'll give you credit for digging those up though , nice!

Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:51 AM
What I miss?!

Is there going to be a fight!

HMMMMM

MMA!

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:13 AM
well i got info about the trans prob it wont be a speed pro but a guy said he can make a msd tranny control for roughly 750 and make it paddle shift or button and even as a manuel so its solved only if cody wants to spend that much

Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:19 AM
hey now........

joe really im just givin yea @!#$ man calm down haha

the line that said ull need something faster then a crotch rocket is off the fast and the furious if didnt remember

and engine build i said IF i had the money and time to do but theres no way i have that both combined haha

THERE IS NO FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! just some bull@!#$in

Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:03 AM
Tyler Wichers wrote:well i got info about the trans prob it wont be a speed pro but a guy said he can make a msd tranny control for roughly 750 and make it paddle shift or button and even as a manuel so its solved only if cody wants to spend that much

doesn't sound worth it to me.

FU Tuning

Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:49 AM
how bout wiring up a stock computer to run the tranny? would it work that way or would we need to splice into the engine harness for proper management?

and i dont get it anyways... the wiring that came with the s/c had all the stuff for the auto.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 9:36 PM
or better yet i just say hpt the dang thing and call it a day

Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:18 PM
i agree

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:11 PM
fine. how much for the speed pro and harness?

Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:11 AM
lets see wichersi owe u 480 right?

Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:01 PM
hell idk. i know he owes me quite a bit to be even...

Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:07 PM
$250 and a blowjob last I heard.

Tyler is onto my FnF lifestyle. Damn you!

Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:35 PM
ill think ill just charge ya for the computer tho the harness is a cluster @!#$ lol

Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:36 PM
and wichers do u got that hpt figured out yet...

Sunday, November 23, 2008 8:34 PM
lol yes i am star i think u should just KEEP the dang thing and no i have NOT cuz i can learn how to tune blinded with out a wideband lol

im suprise that 100 shot of nos didnt blow u up PERIOD!!!!

star 1ST! u need to get that dang thing on be4 u worry about tuning that dang thing and DID U get it on the head yet?

Sunday, November 23, 2008 10:37 PM
idk i dont have the funds to make it work and if brad wants to use it ....why waste a technic part?

Monday, November 24, 2008 3:30 PM
^^^ eh no. tuning should be figured out long before that s/c sees head.

Monday, November 24, 2008 7:07 PM
well hes gotta now FOR SURE if we need a double crank pulley i dont wanna make everything work electronically and gettin everything on and be like OH DANG cant hear boost i need a pulley should of listened to wichers just mock it up there nothin fancy jeez

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:39 AM
I told you / whom ever, just tell me when with some money, and you'll have the lightest two groove LD9 crank pulley in existence.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search