speed-pro ECU... - Page 5 - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: speed-pro ECU...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:08 PM
mike davis ld9 industries for the win.

You look so much cuter with something in your mouth.

Monday, December 29, 2008 6:03 PM
any one interested in the speed pro pm me

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:49 PM
man I dont know If I should post in here or not, dont want to step on any toes. I am running the stand alone speed pro
(FAST) ecm on my v-8 s10. I believe it is the same as the one you have but is configured differently. It works well with my twin turbo setup, tunable with a simple laptop and a single program that is easy to come by and fits on a floppy. Engine harness is engine specific with little to no info on the pin outs at the ecm, and are friggin expensive.
As for the $350 O2 sensor, Fast has an option file that you can buy and download, I think it was like 10 bucks and it allowed you to use other O2 sensors, Im running a honda O2 sensor and the readings appear to be pretty close to my AEM afr gauge . Although fast (ie comp cams) will suggest that you buy one of theirs, the honda one works, I think it was from a 92 or 93 civic or accord, I would have to look up my records for the exact part # to be sure. Any way 79 bucks for the honda sensor at advance auto..
http://www.fuelairspark.com/ for more info, email or call for the option file, they will need the #'s off the back of the ecm.
As for the trans computer, y dont you use a stick?
this is the one I have and works fine.

01 cav w/01 3400 gam gt 4t45e

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search