Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids? - Page 3 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:41 AM
^^^ yea, just sign up to be notified and youll know when they are ready.
no sir i did not make any of those. i just purchaed the molds of those yesturday.
thanks.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:53 AM
Thats understandable. I to though 150 was a bit high and yeah 170 definately is. I'll just go do the notification thing on your site. I can handle waiting for the new CF ones.

K maybe I'm retarded. I dont see the notification thing. Although I'm signed up on your site so I should get a E-mail anyways right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, October 21, 2006 12:00 PM

Saturday, October 21, 2006 12:52 PM
once these are ready im def getting a set of the fiberglass ones... u do ship to canada i hope???

----------
@!#$ y'all...
Saturday, October 21, 2006 12:57 PM
^^^ yes sir. i ship to where ever the US mail can go.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 21, 2006 2:24 PM
Thats awesome Josh glad I could help. Give me a call later. punk

Saturday, October 21, 2006 10:50 PM
id be interested in some fiberglass ones for the cavy

Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:12 AM
i can't wait for frank the tanky anymore. i've been waiting for a year now with no updates, what a rip off. thought he was a decent guy, @!#$ me. but i'm in for the carbon fiber all the way.

Nope, it ain't stock.
Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:37 AM
betonmyz wrote:i can't wait for frank the tanky anymore. i've been waiting for a year now with no updates, what a rip off. thought he was a decent guy, @!#$ me. but i'm in for the carbon fiber all the way.

Yeah you anit the only one who got ripped off I was two and probably a couple others. You wont have to worry about that with Josh once he get s these molds in he is going to get alot produced so he can send them out as soon as someone order thems so they dont have to wait after paying for them

Sunday, October 22, 2006 8:56 AM
im deffinately in!!!!!!been waiting on these for a while!!!!! DO IT!!!!

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:06 PM
so is there any possibility that you might be able to paint the fiberglass eyelids in factory colors if sum1 were to buy them and ask if u could do it? if so how much extra would it be??

KrIsToY!

Myspace

Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:28 PM
^^^ ill look into it for ya bud.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Sunday, October 22, 2006 8:09 PM
will do... ill be waitin... lol...

KrIsToY!

Myspace

Sunday, October 22, 2006 8:11 PM
i dont know if anyone has ever asked you this, but is there any chance ever of getting a one piece headlight for the pre-00 guys? i really cant stand that one thats on ebay with the six hex looking parking light things... but a one piece headlight would sell HUGE on here i would think

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Monday, October 23, 2006 5:10 AM
i already asked him about a 1-piece for my 97 im getting. he said his machiene couldnt handle doing a lens that large or something along those line. ive been looking for the crystal clear headlight, preferably the one piecers, but josh's crystal ones will suffice, maybe i'll pick up some clear corners too.

if you can paint these things factory colours, let me know. id definatly be in for a set of fiberglass painted ones. if not it would come down to which ever is cheaper. i hope these are the bolt on ones so that way if i change my lens' or corners im not out the eyelid too because its stuck on with tape. or is there a way to remove and reuse them? ive never had anything like these before.

Injection is nice but id rather be BLOWN!
Monday, October 23, 2006 7:07 AM
whitegoose wrote:i already asked him about a 1-piece for my 97 im getting. he said his machiene couldnt handle doing a lens that large or something along those line. ive been looking for the crystal clear headlight, preferably the one piecers, but josh's crystal ones will suffice, maybe i'll pick up some clear corners too.

if you can paint these things factory colours, let me know. id definatly be in for a set of fiberglass painted ones. if not it would come down to which ever is cheaper. i hope these are the bolt on ones so that way if i change my lens' or corners im not out the eyelid too because its stuck on with tape. or is there a way to remove and reuse them? ive never had anything like these before.

you use 3m double sided tape to hold these on as long as you have extra double sided tape when ever you remove your headlights you can always put these back on

Monday, October 23, 2006 12:24 PM
ok, thanks. i wasnt sure how fragile these things were.

now thats thats settled, im just waiting to find out if they will be painted for me or if i have to and how much they will cost. you can pretty much count me in for a set i havent seen any eyebrows on any cavaliers in my area so it would be nice to be the first

Injection is nice but id rather be BLOWN!
Monday, October 23, 2006 12:39 PM
if he make these they way the mold is(which I know he will) these are pretty thick real durable.

Monday, October 23, 2006 12:50 PM
josh is it possible to make them like cbds and bolt down?

Monday, October 23, 2006 1:24 PM
Ok guys we have the real TRD eyelids in I will be posting them up sometime this week. and yes these are the REAL thing and not boot legs!!!

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Monday, October 23, 2006 1:30 PM
ouch.......

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, October 23, 2006 2:12 PM
yeah. thats bull@!#$. who invited him to this thread. jeez. oh well josh. ill still buy from you. i dont care. good luck buddy!!

Monday, October 23, 2006 3:02 PM
yup. I'll still buy from Josh as well.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Monday, October 23, 2006 3:15 PM
FReQ Z wrote:yup. I'll still buy from Josh as well.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Monday, October 23, 2006 3:27 PM
well it wasnt a attack on Josh at all just letting some of the guys out there that they want the real ones well we have 15 sets in and thats it. For invite isnt this a forum where we talk about J-Bodys parts and keeping the JBO alive??

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Monday, October 23, 2006 3:30 PM
understandable, but this is Josh's thread man. Josh has done a TON for this community, and deserves a little respect.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search