Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids? - Page 8 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:51 AM

LOL... No I didn't read thru this entire post.. hence why I had to ask about the price in case I had missed it. And $100 seems fair since the covers I have now (RK Sport Phantom covers) were about $150 or so (I think?) and they are just plastic with a bit of paint. But.. if anyone is interested.. those will prolly be up for sale as soon as I get the eylids.

Re: Sooooo, What Kind Of Interest Would There Be For The Cavalier TRD C/F Eyelids?
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:22 PM
do you have any pix?

Myspace

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:11 AM
Fresh Pix.. Took them today.

Don't wanna make any promises on selling them just yet.. but if you're interested let me know cause I don't think RK Sport even offers these anymore. The ones they have posted on their site now are clear.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:22 PM
if only i didnt have an 03 cav, i wanna get some CF goods on the car to set off the red paint , i wonder what eye lids for the taillights would be like

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:10 PM
Draco wrote:Fresh Pix.. Took them today.

Don't wanna make any promises on selling them just yet.. but if you're interested let me know cause I don't think RK Sport even offers these anymore. The ones they have posted on their site now are clear.

dudae that looks insaine!! ive never before seen that kind of eyelids/headlight covers... nice grab man...

Myspace

Monday, December 11, 2006 2:14 PM
HEY JOSH!!! i jus finished makin those projectors for my 00 Cavy!! they look sick as hell! now i jus gotta wait for my new corner lights to get in so i can do the same thing to them... thanx for all ur help n support man!! ill send ya sum pix of em once i get the with the corners complete... then ill send ya more once i buy a pair of those fiberglass eyelids from ya!!

Myspace

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:09 PM
Hey Draco! nice vid of u doin a burnout thru 1st and 2nd gears... badass man...

Myspace

Friday, February 02, 2007 5:21 AM
updates on these eyelids?

Friday, February 02, 2007 7:45 AM
these are available @ www.izntrbl.com and have been for a few months.

get a set......you wont be disappointed

Check out my CARDOMAIN page
THE BASH IS BACK....CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME!!!
Saturday, February 03, 2007 7:17 PM
K...Thx i was just wondering if they were still there ...coz it says buy them b4 jan17th or w/e and its way past then ...so thought maybe they were limited i want a set like the ones on the white cav....i don't like the set on the silver one not aggresive enough lol maybe its just the angle...but i think the white cav has the 2k ones not the 1998 set but i love the way they make those halos look ...makes me want some halos just to do that haha....sorry to thread jack but it is hard to install isntrbl's halo's i don;t have the money for projector halo's but would love the look of halo's with the glass or led ones...anyone installed either set if so was it hard to do ?

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:09 AM
hello just wanna let Joshua and everyone that i received my eyelids im posting the pictures how they came and i will post later on when i paint them and install them
thank you very much Joshua and crew for the eyelids

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:53 PM
pics don't work dude ...can u fix them plz i wanna c them installed

Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:56 AM
I like the TRD Style for the 95-99 is it possible to have them modded to fit a 03?
Friday, February 09, 2007 9:13 AM
still can't see your pictures

Friday, February 09, 2007 3:40 PM
ok i took pic of it put on but only to simulate so is not stick give the double side tape and i looking that im going to sell them because im having troubles

here are the pics:
the problem you can see it in the corner i know i can paint the corners but i dont want to do that just in case that i decide to change my headlights ( im thinking putting black-housing)
you can click to see it bigger

Friday, February 09, 2007 3:45 PM
HHmmm. very odd.
hit me up buddy: joshua@izntrbl.com, and get your cam ready. LOL

lets make sure eveything is correct on there.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, February 09, 2007 4:53 PM
mine are the exact same way josh. i just said screw it and ill live with it. i waited a month for them. im not waiting any longer. lol. i might just get black cornters so you cant see the chrome part. or even paint what you can see black. i dunno. but thats the way it is.

Friday, February 09, 2007 10:09 PM
here what mine look like when i had the 95-99 style ones it looks like in these they reached all the way back but i cant tell because the back part was painted black.

Oh and sorry Josh I didnt get back to you I was working pretty hard I will call you tomorrow hopefully I can find some better pics to see if it reached all the way

Saturday, February 10, 2007 8:38 AM
they look awesome to bad the fitment is bad i really wanted a set of these too

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:40 AM
here are the other pictures of the other side of the eyelids
sorry i took so long there being going on so many things that i didn't have time to take the pics.
again these are only put on without the double side tape.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:20 PM
domingo, black electrical tape is your friend. put a piece on the corner prior to mounting the lights and your problem is solved without painting.

mine are in the process of being painted right now, so i couldnt tell you how they fit, although im trying to weight to the nice weather so the car can get washed and they go in a clean dry surface instead of wet and salty and dirty ( i live in canada).

im taping up the sides of my lights with red vinyl electrical tape prior to mounting the lights so none of the headlight housing is being shown. it seems as you may have some fitment issues there, but who knows why.

the product is fiberglass, and even with a mold it may not come out 100% perfect every time. i dont really know why, im just speculating.

1997 RedR - ZedR

Sunday, February 18, 2007 3:35 PM
whitegoose im going to try that with the black electrical tape but that is going to look kind of weird because the tape is not as shine as the paint of the car (i will try to paint also the tape). did you did to yours already??? do you have pictures to see how it looks.

Besides Izn Trbl i don't think i can change them or something else because i already paint them and are ready to put on

Sunday, February 18, 2007 5:15 PM
mine are actually off to be painted right now anyways. i dont have them with me, a friend was sending them to his shop and i havent bugged him about them since i left them with him since he is trying to get them painted up for free.

1997 RedR - ZedR
Monday, March 05, 2007 8:41 AM
ok i will try between today and tomorrow about using the black electrical tape to put the eyelids but i have a question is q stupi d question, but is more stupi d if i don't ask =P. the little things in the headlights that look like little pins coming out of the headlight (like 3 of then) what are those for??? can they be cut or trim. im thinking cutting the one on the top so i can rest better the eyelids.
thank you very much
when i get the eyelids on i will post some pics.
btw whitegoose you already put yours on????

Monday, March 05, 2007 9:52 AM
LOL @ domingo!
ya know what bud, i too do not know what they are for. people have said for aiming, and others have said for the injection mold.
but i really dont know. i have never seen this "machine that clamps onto the headlight and uses the nipples for this purpose".
but yes, i feel it is safe to say you may cut off that one nipple for the lids to fit flat.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search