Photo Reques: JDM Style - 00-02 Black Housing Headlamps and Corners (No, Not rice-"JDM") - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photo Reques: JDM Style - 00-02 Black Housing Headlamps and Corners (No, Not rice-"JDM")
Sunday, December 21, 2008 8:57 PM
My left headlamp and corner is screwed up, so I was looking for replacement and found these. I think they would look good, but i just want to see what they look like on a car. Anyone got photos to post?

(...FYI: These are not "JDM" rice-named. Cars in Japan have blacked out headlamps from the factory. On a few I know of at least. They've got weird vehicle laws there.)

Working on obtainting an M-Class license... ?? Hint: 2 wheels.

Re: Photo Reques: JDM Style - 00-02 Black Housing Headlamps and Corners (No, Not rice-"JDM")
Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:16 PM
search?

Re: Photo Reques: JDM Style - 00-02 Black Housing Headlamps and Corners (No, Not rice-"JDM")
Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:34 PM

I have the clear corners tho...

and yes, search next time.

Monday, December 22, 2008 7:51 AM
JDM, AKA NOT RICE!!! THESE ARE JDM OEM!!! FTW

Monday, December 22, 2008 10:04 AM
I have the exact same style. don't worry about the car being 100 different colors, i tried to get as many angles as i could find

i am sure i have more somewhere just too lazy to look

Sunday, December 28, 2008 9:50 PM
thanks for the replies that were of photos, and not pointless. dont know if im feeling the look. anyone got some better shots. solid colour cars?

Sunday, December 28, 2008 9:56 PM
i said why these are jdm style and not rice JDM. u fools still made ignorant comments.

dotn test me when it come to cars. i know my @!#$. JDM honda integra (DC5 platform). aka canadian domestic/ us domestic market acura rsx. the colour of the housing, BLACK. search up jdm civic housin colour BLACK. so keep quiet.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3258/2322187728_f0316fa8e3.jpg?v=0

Monday, December 29, 2008 1:15 AM
Toronto Cavalier wrote:i said why these are jdm style and not rice JDM. u fools still made ignorant comments.

dotn test me when it come to cars. i know my @!#$. JDM honda integra (DC5 platform). aka canadian domestic/ us domestic market acura rsx. the colour of the housing, BLACK. search up jdm civic housin colour BLACK. so keep quiet.

feg

Monday, December 29, 2008 5:24 AM
Toronto Cavalier wrote:i said why these are jdm style and not rice JDM. u fools still made ignorant comments.

so you posted and waited 6 minutes for it to sink in until you got upset about it, and posted a 2nd time?

and you know your @!#$ when it comes to cars?

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=11&i=141017&t=141017#141017

Monday, December 29, 2008 1:59 PM

JDM style is rice JDM. You're not modding an RSX. You're modding a car whose Japanese counterpart didn't even have black housing headlights.

Monday, December 29, 2008 5:43 PM
exactly. there were NEVER any black housing headlights made for the cavalier from the FACTORY. there for. its JDM rice

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:24 AM

Hey Cavalier2000

What front bumper is on the car in the pics? I really like it.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:36 AM
oldschool59 wrote:Hey Cavalier2000

What front bumper is on the car in the pics? I really like it.

gm concept kit

here is pics of the sema cars

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:50 AM

Thanks!!! Figures though,the best looking bumper I have seen also has to be impossble to get,my luck. Do you have the matching rear? Lucky you!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:50 PM
Thursday, January 01, 2009 8:35 PM
oldschool59 wrote:Thanks!!! Figures though,the best looking bumper I have seen also has to be impossble to get,my luck. Do you have the matching rear? Lucky you!!

Yea I have the rear and sides. The rear is one the car. sides needs me to make some tabs...

Thursday, January 01, 2009 8:51 PM
next time maybe you should have googled to see what a "JDM" cavalier looked like? Would have saved you the flame....

Toyota Cavalier for sale

Only differences are the rolled fenders with turn signal and the tails. Oh and the driver side location, obviously.

Friday, January 02, 2009 1:51 AM

im so jdm it hurts

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search