This Is Just Wrong - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: This Is Just Wrong
Thursday, November 23, 2006 9:33 PM on j-body.org
ok upstate........your just a dumbass who has no idea how a real military works, and no idea of the intellegence level of our troops, you are a stupid f ucking idot who shoud not be in this country, you are a dumb ass, and i'd say you are borderline al quadea.........you should die

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Thursday, November 23, 2006 9:56 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

and i'd say you are borderline al quadea.........you should die

i was somwhat following ya on your last statment tell you said this

first off al quadea isnt the only people who hate us
second...you think JBO is there favorite hangout?

and why tell him to go die? cause his opnion is diffrent then yours?

grow up and open your mind a bit
Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:01 PM on j-body.org
halfJ99 wrote:why tell him to go die? cause his opnion is diffrent then yours?

grow up and open your mind a bit

hes the one that needs to open his mind *edit* >upstatenyz24< being a hardass sitting at home in a chair when he won't give up anything for anybody else but himself.

saying that soldier should die because hes not supposed to give a bottle of water to a kid.

i highly doubt that water is so needed, who knows what the kids were thinking.

what i know is that if you showed this on the news, yea it would get bad reviews and people would say, oh wow thats not right, thats not the proper thing to do.

but if someone views that and says right off the bat that the soldier should die by roadside bomb?

wtf is wrong with you that you would even think of that.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:25 PM on j-body.org
Okay guys:

SETTLE THE HELL DOWN.

OR I break out the hose.

What those guys were doing was stupid, cruel, and juvenile, at best... totally representative of the warmongers that started it.

You want to see why Americans aren't universally loved with open arms and adulation around the world, it's because of bullshit like this. I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT THESE GUYS WERE THINKING, THEY WERE ACTING LIKE JERKS, BULLIES, AND WANTON LITTLE CHILDREN. That is not what your military is there to do. Get the job done, and don't colour outside the lines. You just saw, in a 1:06 clip what makes you as Americans HATED around the world.

You wouldn't tolerate this kind of shit from your kids, why is it okay all of a sudden for your soldiers to pull this kind of a stunt?

Get that unprofessional lot out of Iraq before they start making al-Qaeda right, just because they're pulling dumb stunts like this. Those assholes are going to get REAL SOLDIERS killed with that kind of shit.

Good job on Winning the hearts and minds of the occupied peoples, there lads. I guess walking a mile in the other guy's shoes is asking a little much, eh?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 11:05 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:ok upstate........your just a dumbass who has no idea how a real military works, and no idea of the intellegence level of our troops, you are a stupid f ucking idot who shoud not be in this country, you are a dumb ass, and i'd say you are borderline al quadea.........you should die

Borderline Al qaeda? You think anyone who says something against the troops is Al Qaeda don't you? Go pump some gas.

Quote:

OR I break out the hose.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 11:29 PM on j-body.org
THIS IS WHAT OUR SOILDERS SHOULD BE DOING!!!!!!!

Teaching them we are there to help, show them we are not the bad guys!!!!!!!

-Brandon

Friday, November 24, 2006 12:58 AM on j-body.org
^^^ Werd.

3 kids are going to think twice about what their local cleric says about Americans being bad people, and a couple are going to believe completely.

Hopefully, that'll change where the latter will be non-existant.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, November 24, 2006 5:17 AM on j-body.org
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:
Quote:

you should be ashamed to call youself a U.S. citizen

I'm not a U.S. citizen. I just live here temporarily.

Quote:

we had kids dropping hand grenades off bridges at us.

Well dude, was this kid doing anything to this "soldier"? By your logic you can justify playing cruel pranks (and possibly more) at every Iraqi kid because some of them are throwing grenades at you?

I would be throwing grenades in some cases also. You don't know their story. Maybe their family was killed by a U.S. "smart bomb" and they have nothing else to do... That's getting too deep into the story though.

This dude just seems like a unintelligent person. Does he not understand the repercussions that his actions and this video can cause to his fellow soldiers?

Looks like the army needs more smart people over there and less of these dudes who's only work experience is pumping gas at their local gas station.

Looks like it is time to go make sexy time with your mother upstate, hi-5.

so let me get this straight, you are defending kids who drop grenades on American troops and condemning this soldier to death for his prank?

yes or no is sufficient.

Friday, November 24, 2006 5:50 AM on j-body.org
they did get the water, at least he wasn't a total ass and just keep it.

-Chris

Friday, November 24, 2006 6:05 AM on j-body.org
wow... you are all a bunch of whining bitches.

the guy stated his opinion, he was mad. get over it! that soldier that pulled that prank is a prick. he needs to be discharged from the millitary. its soldiers like that guy that go around with a big head thinking they are doing good deeds as they rape and steal from the people they are over there to protect.

now on what Redeco posted... its soldiers like that guy who make having soldiers over there worth it. that guy is a great example of what all the soldiers over there should be doing. we all need more soldiers like him over there helping out, showing them that the US, Canada, UN, etc. are there to help.

leave upstate alone guys.i used to be a civilan employee of the Canadian DND. ive heard stories, lots of them, good and bad. war is a @!#$ty thing. unfortunatly we have started something and are so far into it now that we need to finish it. i never really agreed with any foriegn powers being in iraq and afganastan, but unfortunatly we are there now and if we leave now, things will be worse off.

now a side note, when the soldier hits the ball with his rifle, does that count as a hand ball?

Injection is nice but id rather be BLOWN!
Friday, November 24, 2006 6:17 AM on j-body.org
IamRascal wrote:they did get the water, at least he wasn't a total ass and just keep it.

It's not the kid that was running that got it..... a bunch of kids vs 1 kid.... who do you think got the bottle???

Friday, November 24, 2006 6:41 AM on j-body.org
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:

Borderline Al qaeda? You think anyone who says something against the troops is Al Qaeda don't you? Go pump some gas.

no, I don't think everyone who speaks bad about the troops is Al Qaeda i think that people who live in this country, citizen or otherwise, who say they wish a solder should die in a bombing, shouldn't live in this country, and furthermore, shouldn't live in this planet, they should live 6 feet below it. saying a soldier should die is just absolutley disgusting for someone living in this country to say.......if you honestly want our military members to die, you should just leave the country. because if that one had been hit in a bombing like you wanted....not only would he die, but the rest of his crew would die too.....didn't think of that one did you?

Go pump some gas..........whats that supposed to be, some kind of insult? oh noes......i was told by someone to go pump gas.....im gonna go slit my wrists now.......come on dude, think of something more original if your gonna throw insults around, or don't try

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Friday, November 24, 2006 6:52 AM on j-body.org
Is it me, or has this site gotten more caustic and violent lately...
Friday, November 24, 2006 7:37 AM on j-body.org
LOL @ all the whiners.

Those kids never do anything wrong, ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpoiazTyDc&NR

@!#$ those kids

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:14 AM on j-body.org
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:I'm not a U.S. citizen. I just live here temporarily.

then go back to your @!#$hole country if u dont like it scumbag.

-Borsty
Friday, November 24, 2006 8:15 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

so let me get this straight, you are defending kids who drop grenades on American troops and condemning this soldier to death for his prank?

NO.

But THESE kids were not dropping grenades on the troops, I am defending THESE kids. Can you people not read?

Looks like you are an illiterate gypsy. High five!

Quote:

saying a soldier should die is just absolutely disgusting for someone living in this country to say.

Really? What if this soldier did something worse than just "prank" these kids? What if he molested girls or did something as bad as that (I am not saying this guy would have done it, so don't jump on me you ignoramuses.) Would he deserve to die then?

You know who else I think deserves to die?

This bitch:

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:22 AM on j-body.org
Borsty wrote:
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:I'm not a U.S. citizen. I just live here temporarily.

I will travel wherever I want. You cannot restrict me since you do not own the borders (contact your congressmas/woman to try to change that).

Just because I am not a U.S. citizen does not mean that I don't appreciate the opportunities that this country can give me. Freedom of speech is one of these opportunities that I can exercise and your ignorant hillbilly view is what you exercise.

It all works out in the end.

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:22 AM on j-body.org
SHOoff wrote:LOL @ all the whiners.

Those kids never do anything wrong, ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpoiazTyDc&NR

@!#$ those kids

^

I wonder why kids don't do that kind of thing here.... oh yeah adults don't tell them to... More you do stupid things to them, more they'll grow with the automatism to say @!#$ U.S. and throw rocks... You say @!#$ those kids... but you don't know if they lost a family member during a bombing... you don't know if a soldier played a dumb prank on them.... I don't know.... but since none of us live there and know why they are doing this....

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:34 AM on j-body.org
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:
Borsty wrote:
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:I'm not a U.S. citizen. I just live here temporarilyi.

I will travel wherever I want. You cannot restrict me since you do not own the borders (contact your congressmas/woman to try to change that).

Just because I am not a U.S. citizen does not mean that I don't appreciate the opportunities that this country can give me. Freedom of speech is one of these opportunities that I can exercise and your ignorant hillbilly view is what you exercise.

It all works out in the end.

u said that as if t was a bad thing to be a us citizen and u would not want to be one, @!#$ you, your a piece of @!#$ bosnian just like all the others ive meet, your a leech on this country and a waste of the air you breathe.

-Borsty
Friday, November 24, 2006 8:40 AM on j-body.org

Quote:

u said that as if t was a bad thing to be a us citizen and u would not want to be one, @!#$ you

Why does that insult you? I do have the right to choose which country's citizen I want to be, I can even have a shared citizenship... None of this should concern you though. Why all the rage over this?

Quote:

your a leech on this country and a waste of the air you breathe.

How? I pay taxes, I pay for school, I contribute to society and my local community more than most people here (volunteering at a local health clinic, etc).

All of this while ignorant idiots like you run their mouths trying to "defend" the "WE'RE # 1" theory for no reason.

Grow up.

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:43 AM on j-body.org
Oh, PM me if you want to take this discussion further...

I want to try to stay on topic here, I know it's heated topic but at least we can try to stay on topic before this gets moved to the war forum.

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:44 AM on j-body.org
^^ All that proves is that they are no different than American kids, kids here would probably do the same thing, especially if there is no consequence. This does not excuse the actions of the solder in the previous video and it also proves that the soldiers in this video are also not fit to serve. THEY WANT TO KILL KIDS FOR THROWING A ROCK! I am ashamed of these soldiers, but I wish them no harm, I just hope they realize that they are VERY wrong. If the do kill a kid for throwing a rock, they should be found guilty of murder. The military should be able to stop this without deadly force somehow though.

Earlier someone said that we should leave upstate alone, but I do not agree. He posted in this thread to have a discussion, whats wrong with making a point that he doesn't agree with. That said, some of the posts in here, and on jbo in general, are getting downright childish. The only way to change someones mind is to come at them in an adult and sensible manner. Childish defensive attitude = the same. Open-minded logical thought = the same. Honestly, I HATE some of the statements that upstate made, but I hope he stays, If you don't think he has a right to say what he has said then YOU need to leave. The constitution gives him and anyone else the right to say what they want. If you do not believe in this right then you do not believe in the vision that the founding fathers had for this country and what this country was based on, even though it's been going down hill for a long time, way before the current administration.

The soldier in the 1st video and both in the 3rd video should be discharged from the armed forces, not killed or kidnapped. I hope that they realize that their actions make Iraqis AND people around the world care about them less.

-Religion breeds self-righteousness.
-Ignoring problems rarely fixes them.
-All men are CREATED equal.
-We DO legislate morality.
-Justice does not exist.
-Rely only on yourself.
-Legalize marijuana.
-Gun control kills!
Friday, November 24, 2006 8:46 AM on j-body.org
Meh......now I remember why I hate reading crap on this site.
Idiots.

5pointO

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:50 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Earlier someone said that we should leave upstate alone, but I do not agree. He posted in this thread to have a discussion, whats wrong with making a point that he doesn't agree with.

I agree completely. As long as we can keep the discussion going without childish threats, etc...

Quote:

Honestly, I HATE some of the statements that upstate made, but I hope he stays,

Honestly, I believe that my initial statement might have been made out of anger. But things like this piss me off because I've lived through them and I know how it feels. Might be good for all of you to try to understand my perspective.

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:51 AM on j-body.org
thats vid was fun.....he should've thown a empy bottle of water.....lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search