Obama Administration being sued?? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Obama Administration being sued??
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 8:37 AM on j-body.org

Re: Obama Administration being sued??
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 8:43 AM on j-body.org
what a @!#$ joke...like this is the one thing we should focus on.

There's a large number of things that could be used to sue, and mpg is the one to go after? sounds like a smokescreen to me.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2:13 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

saying that the Obama administration's standards "ignore greenhouse gas emissions and the climate crisis, are illogical, illegal, and very disappointing from a president who has promised to make the United States a leader in the fight against global warming."
But he's the most liberal asshat in Washington!!!!.....
?

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:01 PM on j-body.org
More epic foolishness. The Center for Biological Diversity is yet another wacko group trying to force change on the world. Seriously, when someone says Obama isn't puting enough restrictions and requirements on anyone, you know they're fringe. The NHTSA and DOT should counter sue for time lost, court costs, and lawyer fees.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:07 PM on j-body.org
what a @!#$in joke. i love it when these dumbass fringe groups claim to speak for the entire @!#$in nation when no one really gives a rats ass.

Check out my build thread!

Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:49 AM on j-body.org
YAAAAA!

the price of gas will go up, and osoma can blame this!

Hmm

Inside job between osoma and egore?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Saturday, April 11, 2009 11:36 AM on j-body.org
I really hope the recession makes gas prices a little more predictable...and low...this year.

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Monday, April 13, 2009 11:54 AM on j-body.org
This and the fact that people are bouncing from side to side in agreement and disagreement just makes the country look like a cluster @!#$.

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search