Wednesday, September 22, 2004Last Update:
Thursday, June 6, 2013Last Seen:
Friday, December 8, 2017Email:
1983 Mercury Zephyr
About This Vehicle:
Bought it from the original owner as she was heading to a nursing home and needed to clear out her belongings. The car has been garage kept it's entire life and literally is 100% factory and still in near showroom conditions. I have no intentions(except for a couple reversible stereo components) of modding this car AT ALL.
Body Style: Sedan
Color: 1970's Refrigerator yellow/brown.
Engine: 200c.i Inline 6cyl.
Interior: tan cloth/vinyl with fake wood trim.
Purchase Date: Feb. 2010
Purchased From: Some 96 year old woman(bought it new)
Build Date: 1983?
- Not many. Has factory AC that actually still blows cold. Cruise control still works flawlessly. (honestly
- NOTHING wrong inside or out with this car). But crank windows and all that stuff. No real big options.
- 200 cubic inches of pure fury! And by fury I mean bullet proof reliability
- mediocre gas mileage and garbage power. But I love it!
- Stock right down to the beautiful original tin hub caps.
- Stock again. A ding here
- a scratch there. I mean a woman owned it. No matter how good she took care of it
- she's a woman driver.
- Alpine CDA-105 head unit. Polk 4" speakers in the dash. Old school RF 4 channel. Single 10" W3v2 in ported enclosure. Tis all.
- bought with 56K original miles
- was driven about 1K miles in the last 4 years. stored in heated garage it's entire life and the paint shows it!