Saturday, June 28, 2008Last Update:
Monday, December 29, 2014Last Seen:
Friday, March 20, 2015Email: email@example.com
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport
About This Vehicle:
It's Boosted, Im finally proud to say. That's all that matters now.
Body Style: Coupe
Color: Victory Red
Engine: Ecotec 2.2L
Purchase Date: 2004
Purchased From: John Hall Chevrolet Daytona Beach
Build Date: 2004
- Fully Loaded Cavalier LS Sport minus On star and a sun roof.
- 2.2L Ecotec
GM MP62 S/C Kit
Pacesetter header with 2.25 piping
- magnaflow cat and magnaflow muffler
ZZP S3 Heat Exchanger
- Tein Lowering springs
Stock Chrome 16's
- Full Sweep 2 1/16" Autometer Pro Com Ultra Lite Fuel
- oil Pressure and boost Gauges. Triple Pod
B&M Short Throat
Front and Rear Strut Bar
Carbon Fiber bezzel and white face gauges.
- Let's see...not to much
5% Windown Tint
Brembo Slotted Rotters
The Green Stuff Pads
Silverstar heads and fogs
Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- In dash
- JL W6V2
- JL 500/1
- And a viper alarm.
- I'm Really going for the stock sleeper look so i'm not changing the rims and also keeping it plain red with my side bottom ECOTEC stickers.