Monday, March 1, 2004Last Update:
Friday, April 12, 2013Last Seen:
Thursday, November 26, 2020Email:
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
About This Vehicle:
The only parts that work are the ones I replaced after the dealership messed them up. Had it since right after boot camp in 01.
Body Style: Coupe
Engine: 2.4L DOHC
Interior: Red/ Graphite
Purchase Date: 7 NOV 2001
Purchased From: Bennett Chevy Buick
Build Date: Who cares they did a
- Leaky Power Steering
- Warped Rotors
- Bosch 48# 502cc injectors
Custom Turbo Kit
T3 super 60 Compressor and .48 A/R Turbine
Turbonetics Adjustable Internal Wastegate
-3 AN Stainless oil feed line
5/8" High temp Silicone oil drain line
Custom Log Manifold Powdercoated with special High Temp Header coating
Custom 2-1/2" Charge Pipes
Turbo XS RFL BOV
12"x28"x3" Bar and Plate Intercooler
Vband connected 2-1/2" Downpipe.
- D Specs with OEM front mounts.
- b&m short shifter
- black cat 140mph blue led cluster
- Blacked out headlights and turn signals
- Black Altezza tails
Huge dents from a 18 wheeler *free mod*
CBD CF Turbosport hood.
WW Avenger front and skirts. 02 LSS Rear.
- Boston Generator comp 15 rated for 2000 watts
- Rockford Fosgate 500a2 amp.
boston component interior speakers powered by a alpine 300.4 amp
- Install turbo kit or eco swap and boost with saab kit.