Sunday, July 22, 2001Last Update:
Thursday, November 2, 2017Last Seen:
Sunday, March 1, 2020Email:
1987 Pontiac Sunbird GT
About This Vehicle:
This car is under a complete rebuild/reconstruction right now. It will include a larger engine, manual tranny, larger turbo, and a lot of suspension modifications
Body Style: Coupe
Purchase Date: August 2001
Purchased From: Private seller
- Engine and tranny removed in favor of something better.....
- OEM strut tower brace
- removed all suspension - for upgrade
- urethane control arm bushings
- manual steering rack
- '92 Sunbird brake upgrade
- Custom rear disc conversion (not yet complete)
- '98 Sunfire GT rims
- removed dash
- removed rear seat to install.....
- Tint - on the car when I bought it
- J2000 front end conversion
- removed fender flares
- removed trim on rocker panels
- headlight conversion (not in pictures)
- there will be a few - gonna have to wait and see.....
- just to name a few.....Upgraded brakes all around (all disc)- Roll cage- Upgraded sway bars (front and rear)- Custom coilovers
- To find out the rest you'll just have to wait and see.