Salt Lake City, UtahJoined:
Thursday, November 11, 2004Last Update:
Sunday, July 8, 2007Email:
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
About This Vehicle:
I bought this car to replace my 1999 Cav, RIP. This car is going to take up where i left off with my cav. I bought the model with the spoiler, rims, audio system, all the things that i put aftermarket on my cav so its like i didnt lose anything. That being the case, i can move directly onto boost. I am currently securing fundage for a stage II Hahn Turbo.
Body Style: Coupe
Engine: 2.4L VVT
Interior: Sport Black
Purchase Date: 02-2007
Purchased From: Smith Chevrolet
Build Date: 09-06 in Spring Hill
- 7 speaker audio system
- Sport Cloth Seats... Everything but leather seats(no thanks) and the six disc changer.
- 2.4L VVT- 175 HP/165 TQ stock. I'm leaving her alone until I'm ready for turbo: ETA Spring 2008
- P205 50R 17 Pirreli's with the SS suspension stock... enough said. I'm leaving the suspension alone for a while.
- Does hanging a black dream catcher from the mirror count?
- Here listed in order of priority
(1) Stage II Hahn Turbo Kit
(2) Magnaflow 2.5" Exhaust
(3) C.A. or Hahn 2.5" dwnpipe w. hi flow cat
(4) RK Sport functional Ram Air Hood
(5) SS/SC Stabilizer Bar Swap