Downers Grove, ILJoined:
Saturday, April 7, 2007Last Update:
Wednesday, April 11, 2007Last Seen:
Tuesday, September 1, 2015Email:
1994 Chevrolet S-10
About This Vehicle:
She's astetically rough (Damn gravel driveway) but she runs long & well.
Body Style: Truck
Color: Cinnamon red
Engine: 2.2L LN2
Interior: Charcoal Ash Grey Poly-Tweed
Purchase Date: 'bout 5 yrs ago
Purchased From: m'buddy "Heavy Chevy" Billy
Build Date: I'll get back to you
- Fog lights & LS trim package.
- and factory tow package with extra leaf added to rear springs and 4.10 final-drive gear.
- 3rd-gen Camaro Z28/RS rims.
- Replaced fog lamp lenses with "off-shelf" driving lamp lenses from Autozone that are exact fit and installed 100w halogen bulbs in same.
- 22" x 1.5" primary header
- 1.6 rockers
- 2.25" exhaust
- Firebird GTA frt swaybar
- ZQ8 rear swaybar
- 3rd-gen Z28 steering gearbox
- 2" drop spindles
- 2" de-arch rear towing springs
- full polygraphite bushings
- home-built ram-air system
- Edelbrock IAS shocks all-around
- rear '97-up S-blazer axle for disc brakes w/ zexel torsen differential
- maybr even 4th-gen F-body 1LE brakes on all fours. And a MSD DIS-2
- the one that doesn't reduce to a single spark output 'til 3300rpm. Rebuild the trans or replace it with a 6L30E too. That's about it.