Friday, March 28, 2003Last Update:
Thursday, November 28, 2013Last Seen:
Thursday, June 30, 2022Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1985 Chevrolet Cavalier
About This Vehicle:
This was a 1 owner and my sister the 2nd.She had it from 1990-1998.I bought it and started restoration on it.Engine complete repaint,new gaskets,pan,valve cover,etc.All tune up items,sensors all new.New head unit,wiring for new spkrs ran exact oem style.I have redone the rear axle totally.I am soley restoring it back to original for historical purposes and I like it factory.Have new front axles to do and YET to touch it.Leaky trans seals.Plus needs new joints anyhow.
Body Style: Coupe
Color: yellow gold
Engine: 2.0L I4 OHV
Interior: black and cloth
Purchase Date: 1989
Purchased From: used car dealer
Build Date: 7/85
- The rear end has been completly redone
- new shocks
- mts and the metal axle and such were all stripped and primed and new semi flat blk and new undercoating etc.I have yet to touch the rear brakes
- and whl brgs acquiring parts
- still need the bearings and pricey they are.Updated this 10/03/11 on the brake upgrades planned!
- Replaced the head unit with a panasonic head
- new jls in front exact size 3.5 inch and 6x9 rear and new audio wiring ran exactly like the oem was for a stock spec.
- I am simple trying to maintain a stock car being it is 26 YEARS OLD!!!!!. I love this car and basically will do the basic upgrades on wear and tear and painting it will the last item I have done.Real steel car solid heavy body first gens were built pretty damn good even with some flaws(what ever)that's normal on any car.