Thursday, March 24, 2005Last Update:
Tuesday, February 28, 2006Email: email@example.com
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24
Body Style: Coupe
Engine: 2.4L DOHC "Twin Cam"
Interior: Blue and White
Purchase Date: 2004
- OBX Header
- 9:1 Compression
- Removed balance shafts
- Cold air intake with filter.(Engine cover is painted blue) / Transmission is an automatic but there it has many internal upgrades
- along with a shift module to adjust the firmness of the shifts.
- Chassis Tech Air ride suspension(strut bags in the front and cylinders in the back).. 18 inch nakyama zoro 10s custom powdercoated candy blue rapped in 215/35/18 rubbers.
- Full Custom interior(white and blue) dash
- steering wheel
- and much more....
- Full Bomex Body kit
- Lambo Doors
- fiberglass hood
- and adjustable touring wing
- projector headlights
- clear turn signals
- clear corners
- euro tails
- 20%window tint
- buddy club 2 side scoops
- chromed gas door with street rod filler
- side mirrors painted to match
- 4 12 inch D3 diamond audio subwoofers
- with a 1000/1 jl audio amplifier
- In a custom fiberglass enclosure in the trunk painted blue
- along with white vinyl that matches the interior
- 16.7 million color underglow kit
- 10 led tubes
- chrome antenna
- I.N.Y.C custom front license plate
- along with a 1BadCavy (Indiana licence plate)
- In dash motorized flip up t.v.
- along with tv's in the visors
- and maybe some more performace parts...