Friday, March 11, 2011Last Update:
Tuesday, November 11, 2014Last Seen:
Sunday, March 12, 2017Email:
1991 GMC Sierra 4x4
About This Vehicle:
Bought this truck when I was 16 and when I was about 18, started dumping lots of money into it.
Have a family now and very limited time and money so it has actually been parked for few years now.
Over the years I have put over $20000 into this truck , finally sold it after lowering priced to $3000.
Body Style: Truck
Color: Blue/White (SOLD)
Purchase Date: 2003
- Rebuilt 350TBI
- Lots of bolt ons
- MSD ignition
TH400 3spd trans
14 bolt 9.5" rear diff
- 6" pro comp lift
- factory torsen bars cranked up another 2" in front
- plus 3" body lift.
38.5x14.5x15 Super Swamper TSL/SX on 15x10 Alum wheels
- beat up
- minor rust spots
- normal work truck after 350000km
- old crappy Alpine or pioneer stuff and other brand names
- As much as I love my Truck
- I might actually try to sell it as I could make more use with the money as a down payment on a house.