Fatal Ohio JBO member accident.... - Page 15 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fatal Ohio JBO member accident....
Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:45 PM
chris man, get well man the JBO fanily and my self are all behind you bro

just riding around in the 4 door cav

Monday, March 27, 2006 1:52 PM
hey chris, hopefully you end up reading all the way to the end! we all prayed for you as much as we could, i hope you are doing better now!! hopefully we'll here from you soon! we are all still pulling for you!

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Friday, March 31, 2006 12:09 PM
ive been pullin for ya chris. hope you get this and know that we all car about ya.

Friday, March 31, 2006 5:32 PM
i been trying to keep up with this thread...i just wanna let you know that you have been in our prayers

Saturday, April 01, 2006 11:51 AM
I saw this thread and felt like I needed to read it. And I read every single post and I even cried a little just to read about something like this. Listen, I don't know this man, I've never met him, and I barely know any of you all that are here. But to see this kind of support for someone who, to many of us, is a complete stranger, it's very touching. So Chris, I don't know you, and I don't know if you'll ever see this, but I'm glad you're gonna be okay. Hang in there man.

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:20 AM
Thank most of you for commenting about my accident. Kacie you have said great things and I would like to thank you for them. I do not appreciate the comments at all from James Larson and Scout62 they only made me wish I was dead more than I already do. Anyone who feels up to ending my life please email me (shelladawg69@hotmail.com) I really have no will or desire to be alive at all anymore. Let's not start a big war over me wanting to be dead of course I do not want to be alive after losing my g/f and my car. Yes I am on depression medication but I probably need either more or a different kind. Chris
Monday, April 03, 2006 12:31 PM
Just hang in there Chris, things will get better. I know i can't possibly imagine how you feel right now but i have had some really low points in my life as well, things will get better. I'm sure you you have family and friends who love you more than you know, be stronge for them.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Monday, April 03, 2006 12:42 PM
Things will get better, Chris. Stay strong.

I'm the new cancer.
Monday, April 03, 2006 1:28 PM
We are all here if you need something. You are still in our prayers.
Monday, April 03, 2006 6:14 PM
Chris, you've been through so much. Much more than some of us could ever imagine going through. Stay strong and keep your head up. It takes time and courage to learn to live with the past. We're all rooting for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to hit me up on aim (MissToadstool) or MSN (StarrM128@hotmail.com)

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:24 PM
Chris,

I've been following this thread since day 1.

It'll take some time, but things'll start looking up.

You still got my prayers, bro.

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:36 PM
Good to see you post Chris!!

I know things are really rough at the moment... and I can only imagine how you feel. Just hang in there and stay strong (I know, easier said than done). Accidents happen every day (I know, I'm a 911 dispatcher)... but you need to keep on keepin' on.

Things will get better, and believe it or not time does heal all wounds... some just take longer than others.

I know plenty of others have said this already, but if you need anything at all... ANYTHING (within reason) please let me know. Even if it's just an ear to listen... though after Wed I'll only be on here when I'm not working (4pm to midnight EST).

Hang in there and stay strong! You and your family, and extended family are still in my prayers, and have been since day 1.

Monday, April 03, 2006 10:02 PM
funkz24 wrote:Thank most of you for commenting about my accident. Kacie you have said great things and I would like to thank you for them. I do not appreciate the comments at all from James Larson and Scout62 they only made me wish I was dead more than I already do. Anyone who feels up to ending my life please email me (shelladawg69@hotmail.com) I really have no will or desire to be alive at all anymore. Let's not start a big war over me wanting to be dead of course I do not want to be alive after losing my g/f and my car. Yes I am on depression medication but I probably need either more or a different kind. Chris[/quote

wow, its good to finally see you post in here. if you ever want to talk more, my name on aim is the same (kraceykat) i really hope that you continue to be strong...you have been through so much and have really shown people that life can go on...even though life may not seem so great right now, think about your family and all your friends that were there for you, and still are there for you. do not end your life chris, no matter how bad it gets. you can get through this. kasey is watching down on, stay alive for her. i think that she would want that. shes not mad at you..at least thats what i honestly believe. like i said, if you want to talk more, you can im or email me....hang in there bud, and please please dont listen to scout62 or james larson...they are immature kids who have not experienced anything in life....they just wanted to argue about something, most likely for attention, and to sound right and like they know everything. hang in there, keep your head up.....

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:58 AM
good to see you posting again chris. and dont listen to the dicks out there, cause they are ignorant and immature. im glad your doing well, and ive been pullin for ya from the beginning. if you EVER need ANYTHING, feel free to let me know. we are having a GMSCO spring meet at the end of the month, you should come out. itll be a good time.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:04 AM
Chris, I dont know you but im glad your getting better.. Im also here in Columbus, so if you ever need anything give me a shout on here or through email.. greeneyez614@yahoo.com..

So sorry for your loss.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:38 AM
Glad to see you posting Chris. Hang tough, you've already come this far.

slowly but surely...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:33 PM
Good to see you doing better buddy.

Whether you believe it or not your story has given me a new outlook on life. I cannot even commprehend what is going through your head, nor will I try. I was at one point in time steps from jumping off a building, but then I thought about my family and freinds and how much I would cause them to feel the same way I did and I did not want that.

If you want to end your life for Kasey, think about if the situation was the exact oppisite. What if you were looking down on her, would you want her to end her life because you lost yours, did not think so, I am sure she feels that way too.

Hope all goes well for you, and I feel it will. I will keep you in my prayers.

Brandon

-Brandon

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:36 PM
Chris.....glad to see you pull through man. Everyone here was pulling for you man! I know your dealing with a lot of unanswered questions you might be asking yourself but just keep in mind that accidents happen.

Keep in touch with all of us and you got thousands of members here to talk to.

Alex
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:20 PM
glad to see you on here again, keep it up! just take it one day at a time

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:40 PM
awesome!! glad to see a post from you. and i'm not surprised by your negitivity about life. i would be the same way. things WILL get better, with time. just like the others, if you feel like talking or just want to shoot the @!#$, AIM : cogcaviz24

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:22 PM
glad to see ur posting and recovering physically stay strong man and like Nikki said if u need ANYTHING let us know we are here for u.

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 06
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24

Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:32 PM
Chris, Gald to see you're back and posting again.

You're young and strong, you'll make it through this. With the help of your friends, family and God you will lean to accept what has happened and carry on. I know it's a heavy burdon to carry, but with the love of your family and friends, you'll make it. God kept you here for a reason, now is the time to find out what that reason is.

You are still in my prayers, Jack

Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:54 PM
Thank you all for the comments. I am glad they were all positive because I have seen none positive ones in a different post. The only things I really need to worry about now is court and just feeling bad. I am luckily not as upset as I was before but that may be because I am on different medicine. I am in a hospital rehab because of the accident and the therapists were talking to me about my feelings or something and I told them I wish I was dead and I want to kill myself. Thanks to the therapists I had to go to the real hospital and get evaluated to stay there, luckily I didn't have to. Thank you all, Chris
Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:14 PM
Chris,

Very good to see you posting and keeping in contact with a community thats been pulling for you. Of course you'll have the haters, but thats part of life. There's always some douche tring to bring someone down. Sucks, but there everywhere.

Man, killing your self is no way out. I just had to witness the hardest thing I ever had to deal with last month. The girl I love was put in a mental ward because she tried to kill her self. She had a bunch of repressed issues about something that happened in her childhood and last christmas they were all brought back up. She had a brakedown and just wanted to end her life.

Needless to say, after 2 weeks in there, and about the last month of counsling, she's finially better. So the moral is, stay strong and fight thru it! Life is to important to waste on death.

You'll get thru it, You got my support and the .orgs support

Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:33 PM
glad to see u recovered. I have also been following this from page 1, and like someone else mentioned before, it also gave me a new outlook on life.

that sucks to hear you are going to court, after all you have been through. but everything will be just fine, just wait and see

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search