Fatal Ohio JBO member accident.... - Page 4 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fatal Ohio JBO member accident....
Monday, November 28, 2005 12:53 PM
thats a good idea...i'll have to see if i can get my AIM working...

GO PATS!!!

Monday, November 28, 2005 1:12 PM
i have contacted a friend of thier's and she has told me that chris is getting better as the days go on he is concience (i believe) and he is unaware of kasey's passing. if he did know they think he would pull out the iv's and tubes , they way it seems to me is that tube's meaning he is being feew through a feeding pump so at the moment he cant really do much of anything. as soon as i get another update ill inform you guys. but it seems to me he is gonna come out of this ok (thank god)

Monday, November 28, 2005 1:17 PM
thanks jason. good to know that he's conscience. i can't imagine having to be the one to tell him about kasey, and i certainly can't imagine him having to hear it. it seems that he's getting better, so i'll now start praying that he handles kasey's passing as well as possible.

GO PATS!!!
Monday, November 28, 2005 2:06 PM
Im confused here for a moment. I saw the pics, and didnt see anyone in either car. But thats not at question here. Both passangers were ejected correct? The cav still has its windshield in one piece. So nothing went through it so how?

Monday, November 28, 2005 2:08 PM
El Fuego ( the unstable ) wrote:Im confused here for a moment. I saw the pics, and didnt see anyone in either car. But thats not at question here. Both passangers were ejected correct? The cav still has its windshield in one piece. So nothing went through it so how?
Read my post about halfway down page three regarding my theory about what actually happened.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Monday, November 28, 2005 2:12 PM
he's too lazy for that. it's been somewhat concluded that they went out the drivers side. either through the drivers window or out the drivers door.

GO PATS!!!
Monday, November 28, 2005 2:14 PM
Sorry, i didnt look into page 2 and 3.

Monday, November 28, 2005 2:17 PM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:thanks jason. good to know that he's conscience. i can't imagine having to be the one to tell him about kasey, and i certainly can't imagine him having to hear it. it seems that he's getting better, so i'll now start praying that he handles kasey's passing as well as possible.

They are doing the right thing. One of my friends wrecked his bike on new years eve last year and killed the 16 year old girl that was riding on the back. He remembered nothing and didn't know he wrecked. They told him about the girl the last day of his hospital stay, he went nuts.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Monday, November 28, 2005 2:20 PM
yea, i didn't say they should tell him now. it might take away his will to keep trying...

just a crappy situation all the way around.

GO PATS!!!
Monday, November 28, 2005 2:38 PM
This really hit me. Made me realize how everything can just be gone in a second. RIP Kasey, and Chris, hang in there man youll make it, I dont know either one of them, and it was hard to read the comments left on her myspace. Truley an unfortunite thing to happen.

Monday, November 28, 2005 2:38 PM
yes i too also think they are doing the right thing, me working in a hospital i have seen many broken hearts from situations like this. its very hard to know a person is dead and you cant tell there loved one cause it might jeopardize there recovery.

Monday, November 28, 2005 3:28 PM
wow it is hard to even lookat that girls myspace and look at that innocent picture. but to read all those comments is even harder. she looked and sound to be a great girl. and what happened was just @!#$ up. i find it hard to not continue to go abck to this thread and her myspace just top check up. RIP

Monday, November 28, 2005 3:48 PM
wow... just wow

hang in there, bud. and RIP to kasey

Monday, November 28, 2005 4:45 PM
I'm talking to someone who knew Kasey now... I'm not gonna give the sn or anything, but I linked her to the threads and let her know we're all here and care

Monday, November 28, 2005 4:47 PM
good job nikki.

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:02 PM
Well... here's the convo... I removed this person's sn for an obvious reason... but here's what I gathered on what happened....
Quote:

FallenAngel81311 (7:30:05 PM): Hi. You don't know me, but my name is Nikki, and I'm from a car club site that Chris was on. We heard about what happened to Chris and Kasey, and a lot of us have been touched by what happened. I don't know either of them personally, but I was brought to tears about what happened. We've been taking up a collection to have flowers and a card sent to Kasey's funeral, and for an arrangement for Chris as well, set up a guestbook, etc. I seen your name on Kasey's Myspace page... and thought i'd send you a message to let you know that people all across the US and Canada are there for support, and reaching our hands out to try to help in any way we can... even though we don't understand exactly what happened... it feels as though they were both a part of our big JBO family
FallenAngel81311 (7:31:58 PM): if there's anything we can do to help... or anything I can do... let me know
FRIEND (7:32:15 PM): awww...yeah thankyou...
FallenAngel81311 (7:32:31 PM): if you'd like the links, I can get them for you... you holding up ok?
FRIEND (7:32:58 PM): its been pretty hard...although i wasn't the best of friends with her....i saw the whole thing n i c her everyday and its just going to b hard not having her there ne more
FRIEND (7:33:01 PM): k
FRIEND (7:33:03 PM): thanx
FallenAngel81311 (7:34:12 PM): http://www.j-body.org/forums/list.php?f=1 there's the forum... there's 3 threads about the accident, and one for the "Vote now for December JOTM" where everyone's voting for Chris...
FallenAngel81311 (7:34:39 PM): I can't imagine what it's like to watch that happen right in front of you... and I was very touched by your post on Kasey's Myspace page
FRIEND (7:34:46 PM): k thats awsome!
FRIEND (7:35:00 PM): aww thanx....it was pretty hard to write
FallenAngel81311 (7:35:14 PM): everyone has their theorys on what happened... but no one knows for sure... and i bet that was...
FRIEND (7:35:14 PM): knowing she won't exactly b able 2 read it
FallenAngel81311 (7:35:39 PM): yeah that's gotta be rough... I lost 3 of my best friends in an 8 month period... and while i didn't SEE it happen... it's always hard
FRIEND (7:36:12 PM): it was the hardest thing seeing her at the "viewing" in the casket....bc they put sooo much makeup on her to make her look better, and after seeing her on the street looking so terrible it just breaks my heart
FRIEND (7:36:25 PM): she still had the expression on her face as if she was crying
FallenAngel81311 (7:36:30 PM): :-(
FallenAngel81311 (7:36:46 PM): do you mind if i ask what happened? if it's too painful don't worry about it...
FRIEND (7:37:46 PM): umm i actually was at a friends house walking her dog and didn't see it but when her mom heard it we came running around the back n saw them on the ground and the 2 cars smashed to pieces
FallenAngel81311 (7:38:05 PM): oh my gosh :-(
FRIEND (7:38:09 PM): they had flown out of the car b/c they didn't have their seatbelts on
FallenAngel81311 (7:38:30 PM): :-(
FallenAngel81311 (7:38:43 PM): http://www.dmcomps.com/christopher_shelly.htm there's the donation page we have set up...
FRIEND (7:38:46 PM): Chris had been goin 70 mph down a 45mph street and went to get into the left hand turn lane and went 2 far into the other lane and hit the other car head on
FRIEND (7:38:58 PM): so technically it was his fault....
FallenAngel81311 (7:39:05 PM): oh my gosh...
FallenAngel81311 (7:39:49 PM): i wish they both would have made it... Kasey seemed like a very upbeat person, very caring... but I guess at least she didn't suffer
FRIEND (7:40:26 PM): yeah...she went down right away. she never moved after she hit the ground
FRIEND (7:40:35 PM): thats y she was taken first by the ambulence
FallenAngel81311 (7:40:57 PM): oh my gosh
FRIEND (7:41:19 PM): chris had to b treated for his head first b/c he was severly bleeding from the back of his head and then the helicopter medics had to come get him to take him right away
FallenAngel81311 (7:41:38 PM): oh man
FRIEND (7:41:45 PM): it must have been the worst crash ive ever seen personally
FallenAngel81311 (7:41:56 PM): from the pics it looked really bad
FRIEND (7:41:58 PM): chris' car is no longer even a car
FRIEND (7:42:03 PM): pieces of it went everywhere
FRIEND (7:42:15 PM): where r the pics at?
FallenAngel81311 (7:42:22 PM): lemme get the link for ya
FRIEND (7:42:26 PM): lol k thanx
FallenAngel81311 (7:42:30 PM): np
FallenAngel81311 (7:43:06 PM): http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/gallery/car_accident
FallenAngel81311 (7:44:10 PM): http://www.chris.carclubsites.net/chrisshelly/ and the guestbook
FallenAngel81311 (7:47:40 PM): you ok?
FRIEND (7:48:15 PM): yeah i was just looking at all the sites...
FRIEND (7:48:20 PM): its crazy
FallenAngel81311 (7:48:59 PM): yeah... there's a lot of people who didn't even know Kasey or Chris... and were brought to tears, especially reading the comments on Kasey's Myspace page...
FRIEND (7:49:42 PM): .....ive been in tears since that nite
FRIEND (7:50:01 PM): i got so sick this morning i couldn't even go to her funeral b/c of wut i saw last nite at her showing
FRIEND (7:50:08 PM): but i saw her grave later on
FRIEND (7:50:10 PM): today
FallenAngel81311 (7:50:18 PM): i'd imagine... I'd give you a hug if i could... but this is the best i can do for now *hugs*
FRIEND (7:50:31 PM): lol thanx
FallenAngel81311 (7:50:36 PM): and i know ya don't know me... but if you just need someone to talk to, don't hesitate at all
FallenAngel81311 (7:50:59 PM): I know what it's like to lose friends... gosh knows in my 24 years i've lost a bit of them... and it always helps to know that someone's there
FRIEND (7:51:39 PM): yeah...this is the first time that i really actually knew this person and they were somebody i saw everyday
FRIEND (7:51:50 PM): all the other accidents i barley knew them at school
FallenAngel81311 (7:52:09 PM): yeah there's a lot of emotions you go through
FRIEND (7:52:30 PM): yeah there is....thankyou for everything tho
FRIEND (7:52:44 PM): i gotta go tho n get sum hwk done..
FallenAngel81311 (7:53:03 PM): hey like i said... if there's anything else I or the JBO can do... feel free to let me know, and dont hesitate to shoot me an IM if ya need someone to talk to k?
FRIEND (7:53:03 PM): i mite b bak on later
FallenAngel81311 (7:53:16 PM): i'm online... and will be all night... just in invisible mode
FRIEND (7:53:16 PM): k thanx!
FRIEND (7:53:20 PM): lol
FRIEND (7:53:21 PM): k
FRIEND (7:53:24 PM): ttyl

That should answer some questions... sure Chris was in control of the car... and some things could have been done differently... but it was still an accident... still sad... still tragic.

But Chris... ya gotta hang in there bud. It's gonna be a long rough road... but we're all here for you... and remember... it was an ACCIDENT....

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:17 PM
Everybody please drive safe!! I know there are going to be some ass hole street racers that will swirve in and out of cars to just win. But please, everybody ... drive safe! Seat-belts only do so much, they DO save lives, but they dont completely protect you .... your foot does! So everybody ... please think twice about speeding when the weather is bad, or when the weahter is good.

My heart and prayers go out to the ones who have lost their loves ones in this acident.

dan

Travel with me through my deep thoughts y'all can't learn dubduce18s by the stuff y'all be
readin in The ORG; It's deeper of course ... Lord help me, all I ever wanted to be was
wealthy or somebody to tell me that they felt me.
Monday, November 28, 2005 5:18 PM
Quote:

FRIEND (7:36:25 PM): she still had the expression on her face as if she was crying

That gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Monday, November 28, 2005 5:26 PM
damn, that was really hard to read

GO PATS!!!
Monday, November 28, 2005 5:31 PM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:damn, that was really hard to read
same here for some reason i am really taken by this whole accident. i dont know why. hell i even found myself today with out my seatbelt on i instantly snapped it on.

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:33 PM
It was a hard convo to have too. I seen "FRIEND" pop online... and I was sitting there tryin to think of what to say... didn't want to say the wrong thing...

I know what it's like to lose friends... I lost 3 in 8 months back between Oct of 99 and June of 00. So I know what that's like...

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:39 PM
same here i have lost friends and like her i couldnt make it to the funeral i was a wreck and im not a person that shows emotion. hell i actually found my friend hanging from the garage beams when he killed himself, and i couldnt muster up the courage to go to the funeral.

Monday, November 28, 2005 8:41 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know I am a friend of Chris and found this page I dont even know how I think on his myspace?? who knows.

First off, thanks for all the prayers I really think they are working!! I also dont know where youre getting your info but chris is not conscience. He sometimes opens his eyes but def not all the way and sometimes not even at the same time. He is breathing on his own and his most recent cat scans show improvement according to the Dr.

Kaseys funeral was today. I did not attend, we werent that close. I did however go to her calling hours last night out of respect and also for chris. There is a little cross with all these candles on bent tree if anyone who lives in our area would like to see where it happened. Its at the intersection of Bent Tree and Snouffer, take a right, then youll see the cross and candles maybe 800 meters (sorry i run track the best thing i can relate to) on the left hand side. I think, not sure, that this is just south of snouffer, but I am sure you take a right.

PS snouffer is just south of 270 off of sawmill on the left after the beach volleyball bar.

heres the site chris's mom has made for his friends to keep them updated. also, he is in room 315 bed A. if you want to send flowers, etc.

instead of flowers, the burlesons want donations to lifeline of ohio, KASEY SAVED 6 LIVES WITH HER ORGANS/TISSUES!!!!!!!

feel free to contact me, i dont have a cool car, just joined to keep you guys in the loop, hope thats okay.

-Sarah!
Monday, November 28, 2005 8:46 PM
1 life gone....6 saved....wow

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Monday, November 28, 2005 8:47 PM
http://chrisshelly.6te.net/

sorry i forgot to put the url in thurrr
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search