Sad to say this...good bye org (my farewell post) - Page 5 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Sad to say this...good bye org (my farewell po
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:13 PM
i didn't know so many people on the Org were so conceited. I don't know it all, I don't know half of it, and will never claim to be an expert. with everything I have learned over the years there will be someone who knows more then I.

Do you guys have any idea how many Koni questions I field through E-mails?
I'm just a guy that took pictures while he did his best to figure out what to do. and documented his experience. I even joked about the "Search button". well there was one right up without any pictures for how to install them. and unless you were a real tool junkie it wasn't all that great. mind you it got me through it. but i wanted more. I had never even changed a strut before then let alone customized stuff. I am now 1% smarter than i was about something and I grew. now I think of it as my job to help someone else grow.

I try to help whenever possible. if i don't know something I tell someone what i think it is, and also state that someone should correct me if I'm wrong.

Adam if I were you I would cut my losses man. I don't think your losing all that much anymore.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:19 PM
Cinny wrote:i didn't know so many people on the Org were so conceited. I don't know it all, I don't know half of it, and will never claim to be an expert. with everything I have learned over the years there will be someone who knows more then I.

Do you guys have any idea how many Koni questions I field through E-mails?
I'm just a guy that took pictures while he did his best to figure out what to do. and documented his experience. I even joked about the "Search button". well there was one right up without any pictures for how to install them. and unless you were a real tool junkie it wasn't all that great. mind you it got me through it. but i wanted more. I had never even changed a strut before then let alone customized stuff. I am now 1% smarter than i was about something and I grew. now I think of it as my job to help someone else grow.

I try to help whenever possible. if i don't know something I tell someone what i think it is, and also state that someone should correct me if I'm wrong.

Adam if I were you I would cut my losses man. I don't think your losing all that much anymore.

There are many stuck up people here. And if you say something and are wrong, or some smartass thinks you are you get flamed like all hell. I put in what I think I know, if I'm wrong I get corrected and learn something. This place likes to put people down like no end!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:28 PM
TheFlyingSquirrel (PJ) wrote:
Quote:

Why are you giving him a hard time that apparently another forum doesn't live up to your standards?

because he's a mod there, and even tho it's apparently a 'nicer place' its still as useless as the org

if you don't have standards, you get a bunch of garbage.. useless circles of "information" (and i use the term loosely) that lead no where.

I find it ironic that this place holds adam in such high regard since he contributed nothing but misinformation and polluted this forum with so much crap thats going to lead more and more people down the wrong path.

How someone who has never done an oil change or done ANY of his own mods (even the most simple) be held in regard as a leader is beyond me... I guess copy and pasting hyperlinks and getting into painful detail about intakes (read: beating a dead horse)makes you an UbEr sUpER tUnEr on the org.

Lets see adam tune an ignition map, or correct an air/fuel ratio problem (whether it be injector or pump related), or fix a boost leak, or troubleshoot a boost problem, or solve an electrical problem..

..but I guess thats symbolic of the entire jbody community. Nothing but BS.

Adam keeps laying claim to all of his abilities, but like I stated, beyond unlocking his car, opening the door, turning the key to start the engine and pushing the gas/brake pedals I don't think much is left other than the ctrl+c and ctrl+v commands on a computer.

sorry, but the truth hurts.

the forum is brand new... instead of complaining about the lack of information.. why dont you contribute what you know to help get it going so that one day it CAN be a receptacle of usful information

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:33 PM
TheFlyingSquirrel (PJ) wrote:
Quote:

Why are you giving him a hard time that apparently another forum doesn't live up to your standards?

because he's a mod there, and even tho it's apparently a 'nicer place' its still as useless as the org

if you don't have standards, you get a bunch of garbage.. useless circles of "information" (and i use the term loosely) that lead no where.

I find it ironic that this place holds adam in such high regard since he contributed nothing but misinformation and polluted this forum with so much crap thats going to lead more and more people down the wrong path.

How someone who has never done an oil change or done ANY of his own mods (even the most simple) be held in regard as a leader is beyond me... I guess copy and pasting hyperlinks and getting into painful detail about intakes (read: beating a dead horse)makes you an UbEr sUpER tUnEr on the org.

Lets see adam tune an ignition map, or correct an air/fuel ratio problem (whether it be injector or pump related), or fix a boost leak, or troubleshoot a boost problem, or solve an electrical problem..

..but I guess thats symbolic of the entire jbody community. Nothing but BS.

Adam keeps laying claim to all of his abilities, but like I stated, beyond unlocking his car, opening the door, turning the key to start the engine and pushing the gas/brake pedals I don't think much is left other than the ctrl+c and ctrl+v commands on a computer.

sorry, but the truth hurts.

I don't know where this mistakingness of me being some super uber tuner god came from but I think it's something that you're googling about in your head.

People like my cause I TRY to help and I'm a nice person. I don't sit there and try and hype myself up...if others do, that's not my fault.

You sir have no idea what I am capable of, you don't know what I can and can not do and it's a shame that you think that.

As far as me not changing my own oil or doing alot of my own motor work...I've explained this plenty of times but you simply ignore it. I don't have the tools to do most of the work, I don't have a place to work on my car (never the less change my own oil) and alot of the things I have done to my car I have never been trained to do, so I'm not going to tear up my daily driver. The biggest thing is location...heck, I don't even have my own parking place, I park on the street. It's illegal to work on your car in the street and my neighbor is a dick so he would call the cops on me if we were ever doing so.

But to everyone who is reading this, sorry the drama between my former car club members and myself has leaked into here. The fact that these are the same people who would look me in my face and smile and laugh are the same people who are bad mouthing me behind my back and now on an online forum. This shows their character...if they had such a problem with me, they never said it to my face because...ding ding ding...they are cowards. Cowardly peopled hide behind a computer and talk about others and don't say @!#$ to that person when they see them or even worse call themselves their friends.

As far as stating the obvious to people and beating a dead horse as you put it...it's only obvious if you know the answer and it's only beating a dead horse because people ask the same questions over and over. If I get in depth about intakes (as you put it) it's because they should have a full understandment of things instead of half assing an answer.

Honeslty, if you and whoever have such a problem with me, keep it off the forum. I stopped with the BS, you guys attack me every chance you get. You have my screen name, my phone number and you know what town I live at. If you have that much of a problem with me, say it to my face. Untill then, you'll be seen as nothing but cowards by me and a good majority of the org.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:52 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ OH SNAP !!!! a call out !!!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:17 PM
Quote:

the forum is brand new... instead of complaining about the lack of information.. why dont you contribute what you know to help get it going so that one day it CAN be a receptacle of usful information

here's my attempt at that and already you can see where its going...
besides, I didn't say there was a lack of information, just a bunch of useless trivia bs

anyway, heres the link to an attempt at something that could be used for future tuners who have air/fuel ratio problems, but probably won't since its going to get buried in newbie horse @!#$

Skwirlly attempt at relevent conversation

lol this is hilarious

Quote:

I don't know where this mistakingness of me being some super uber tuner god came from but I think it's something that you're googling about in your head.

People like my cause I TRY to help and I'm a nice person. I don't sit there and try and hype myself up...if others do, that's not my fault.

You sir have no idea what I am capable of, you don't know what I can and can not do and it's a shame that you think that.

Oh I have a pretty good idea what you're capable of... I know you're capable of nothing, and continuosly make excuses as to why you can't /don't like this:

Quote:

As far as me not changing my own oil or doing alot of my own motor work...I've explained this plenty of times but you simply ignore it. I don't have the tools to do most of the work, I don't have a place to work on my car (never the less change my own oil) and alot of the things I have done to my car I have never been trained to do, so I'm not going to tear up my daily driver. The biggest thing is location...heck, I don't even have my own parking place, I park on the street. It's illegal to work on your car in the street and my neighbor is a dick so he would call the cops on me if we were ever doing so.

Quote:

But to everyone who is reading this, sorry the drama between my former car club members and myself has leaked into here.

to what? mix up the drama of you leaving the org because of people's attitudes? wtf is the difference
Quote:

The fact that these are the same people who would look me in my face and smile and laugh are the same people who are bad mouthing me behind my back and now on an online forum. This shows their character...if they had such a problem with me, they never said it to my face because...ding ding ding...they are cowards. Cowardly peopled hide behind a computer and talk about others and don't say @!#$ to that person when they see them or even worse call themselves their friends.

kind of like nerds who blog constantly on an automotive forum about the everyday happenings of their life? Yea, maybe me trying to save your feelings before was cowardly, but as you can see I'm tired of dancing around the truth with you.

Quote:

As far as stating the obvious to people and beating a dead horse as you put it...it's only obvious if you know the answer and it's only beating a dead horse because people ask the same questions over and over. If I get in depth about intakes (as you put it) it's because they should have a full understandment of things instead of half assing an answer.

this is what FAQs are for. Everyone always cries the "waste of bandwidth" bs when everyday we get more and more useless, pointless posts that have been covered over and over and over again.. which is even funnier when most of these are either IN the FAQs or linked to in them. I don't think more tolerance of newbs is necessary here, they have to learn to stand on their own and USE THIS WEBSITE instead of its members.

Quote:

Honeslty, if you and whoever have such a problem with me, keep it off the forum. I stopped with the BS, you guys attack me every chance you get.

not EVERY chance we get in fact most of the time I try to turn my cheek.. but I guess you're right on this.

Quote:

You have my screen name, my phone number and you know what town I live at. If you have that much of a problem with me, say it to my face. Untill then, you'll be seen as nothing but cowards by me and a good majority of the org.

I don't care what you or a majority of the org think since most of you are morons anyway. You have my sn and phone number too, so if I'm a "coward" as you put it, I'm not the only one.

but anyway I won't post in this thread anymore, this is going no where.

You think I'm a backstabber, I know you're a moron.

case closed

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:28 PM
TheFlyingSquirrel (PJ) wrote:case closed

Thread closed?

Funny how this is an attempt to leave this so-called drama Adam, yet you sit here on page 5 defending yourself.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:30 PM
WOW you can feel the love !!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:31 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:

Thread closed?

Funny how this is an attempt to leave this so-called drama Adam, yet you sit here on page 5 defending yourself.

Funny how it's my fault that the drama leaked into here that had nothing to do with me leaving.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:38 PM
Someone lock this waste of bandwidth already...PLEASE?

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:41 PM
NJHK (The Turbo Negro) wrote:
Joe Schulte wrote:

Thread closed?

Funny how it's my fault that the drama leaked into here that had nothing to do with me leaving.

Not what I implied at all, I'm simply pointing out that by continuing to reply all you're doing is feeding to it. Choosing to ignore things has made me a much happier person on this site, just thinking you should give it a shot.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:41 PM
^ ^ ^ Mmm, Hmm !!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 2:41 PM
this seems like a bit of an attention whore post to me

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:03 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
NJHK (The Turbo Negro) wrote:
Joe Schulte wrote:

Thread closed?

Not what I implied at all, I'm simply pointing out that by continuing to reply all you're doing is feeding to it. Choosing to ignore things has made me a much happier person on this site, just thinking you should give it a shot.

Understood.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:11 PM

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:19 PM
I kinda understand where adam is coming from, I honestly can't stand a lot of people on this site either, especially after googling my name meckster and seeing all the bs I found about people trashtalking behind my back a long time ago *cough jbom *cough

I left here for a while to but this site in the end is so useful and I have a lot of friends on here. If it wasnt for this place, I wouldnt be where I am with the cav today. Just remember adam, you have to take the good with the bad.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:26 PM

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:31 PM
Adam sorry to see you go. I will talk to you on AIM like usual.

I really don't see the point of making this post but it happens all of the time. Just like all of these negative posts happen all of the time. Just like people making other (better) forums and then rarely make it. Then just come back here, or just ride off into the sunset. I understand making other forums and good luck with them.

I<3

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 6:01 PM
sorry to here u go and could u do me one last favor when u get the car dynoed can u tell me the numbers i have been waiting for u to post those for a while now thanks alot and goodluck

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:03 PM
Wow, I did my post as a joke to Adam about waht we talk in private but damn, some people have big things up their @**

At least Adam TRIED compared to some people here that complain about other forum.

Even if he doesn't change is own oil, it doesn't mean he don't know anything.

I've never build a 300hp quad 4 but I do know how. Am I a looser for that?

You can have the knowledge but not use it.

Yeah keep up the bashing guys, it will help alot.

I also have something to say, Honestly, T F S and Scarab, you guys are really dumb. You may know your things but damn you sure don't know how to help people. Everytime I see you post, you're calling people stupid because they don't know something. IMO, you're the worst @ hole of the site. If you don't want to help and be polite, go away. Loose you're "I'm the best" attitude and understand that everybody is at the same level. You need to start somewhere but if you respond to a newb post, it's a big waste. It's just an @ hole with a big thing up is @ talking.

Even if Adam did said bad info, correct him politly and help him and the other guy. Don't start complaining like you do most of the time.

So if you guys can't take the truth, just leave. At least leave adam alone. It's like bad mouthing a dead military guy by saying "He knew that war was dangerous and he deserved to be dead".

The REAL helper are GONE. The 2.2 guru Event is gone. The 2.3 guru Protomec doesn't post more than once or twice a month. You guys are at the same level as Adam so you bash him is because in reality, you just THINK you're better but you don't help anybody and you complain.

The Eco forum just started and yet you complain and you DON'T help. So stop complaining.

The door is open, I don't care about what you say abut me or anything. I don't have anything to hide. You cna Pm all you want if you got something against me. I don't give a ***** because you both are a lost of time. Have a good day.

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:51 PM
goes to show half of whats on this forum...

Adam you will be missed

-Brandon

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:35 PM
Mfk-223 wrote:Wow, I did my post as a joke to Adam about waht we talk in private but damn, some people have big things up their @**

At least Adam TRIED compared to some people here that complain about other forum.

Even if he doesn't change is own oil, it doesn't mean he don't know anything.

I've never build a 300hp quad 4 but I do know how. Am I a looser for that?

You can have the knowledge but not use it.

Yeah keep up the bashing guys, it will help alot.

I also have something to say, Honestly, T F S and Scarab, you guys are really dumb. You may know your things but damn you sure don't know how to help people. Everytime I see you post, you're calling people stupid because they don't know something. IMO, you're the worst @ hole of the site. If you don't want to help and be polite, go away. Loose you're "I'm the best" attitude and understand that everybody is at the same level. You need to start somewhere but if you respond to a newb post, it's a big waste. It's just an @ hole with a big thing up is @ talking.

Even if Adam did said bad info, correct him politly and help him and the other guy. Don't start complaining like you do most of the time.

So if you guys can't take the truth, just leave. At least leave adam alone. It's like bad mouthing a dead military guy by saying "He knew that war was dangerous and he deserved to be dead".

The REAL helper are GONE. The 2.2 guru Event is gone. The 2.3 guru Protomec doesn't post more than once or twice a month. You guys are at the same level as Adam so you bash him is because in reality, you just THINK you're better but you don't help anybody and you complain.

The Eco forum just started and yet you complain and you DON'T help. So stop complaining.

The door is open, I don't care about what you say abut me or anything. I don't have anything to hide. You cna Pm all you want if you got something against me. I don't give a ***** because you both are a lost of time. Have a good day.

x2
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:56 PM

comeon adam dont leave

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:59 PM
wow, just saw this adam (you can see how frequently i come on here anymore) and i just wanted to say that i'll miss you man. i'll have to get a hold of you over the summer. i'm out of school in mid may so i'd love to go down and hang out sometime. maybe we can caravan to the bash again.....just get a bigger gas tank this time so we don't have to stop so damn much! lol take care of yourself bro. i'll be gettin in touch with you somehow. probably aim.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:17 PM
Wow-what ever happened to playing nice in the sandbox?

For those who had issue with it, you could have just left the post alone, and it would
have gone away.

NJHK seems like a pretty nice guy to me.

I can't believe you are talking his posts so seriously.

We are talking J-bodies here, Just a simple, outdated compact.

I wouldn't get too excited over that.

When I read stuff like this,I wonder why this place is the joke of the internet...

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search