Sad to say this...good bye org (my farewell post) - Page 3 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Sad to say this...good bye org (my farewell po
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 4:40 PM
I have seen to much misinformation coming from you and worse part that misinformation was spilled on to the newbs. In other words, breeding ignorance.
Well, now it looks like it is gonna end.
And ofcourse nothing personal, just observation of you.
Best of luck with you and your future.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 4:47 PM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:I have seen to much misinformation coming from you and worse part that misinformation was spilled on to the newbs. In other words, breeding ignorance.

Not saying I'm perfect because I am not and no one is but seriously, do you read every post I make?

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 4:52 PM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:I have seen to much misinformation coming from you and worse part that misinformation was spilled on to the newbs. In other words, breeding ignorance.

Adam gives out a lot of good information. everyone makes mistakes and nobody knows everything but Adam is a genuinely helpful person

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:22 PM
Sorry to see ya go Adam, but keep in touch on AIM and bring down the NJHk again so we can do some more work on it

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:27 PM
adam you know how i feel.

ill be walking out the door right behind you.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:33 PM
Wow, it really sucks to see you go. Best of luck with the car, and have fun on your new forum!

Still not lowered...
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:54 PM
SAC (spread the love) wrote:adam you know how i feel.

sac too? man, were droppin like flies.

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:06 PM

See ya dude.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:09 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]i remember the roll bar post about crystals old cav , and how many people bashed the hell out of it , if i remember the post was pretty BRUTAL

then low and behold , it actually did it job and save her life adam , chad is just saying this place has been the same , and will always be the same

and either you deal with it , or with out it

we all move on , alot come back , others dont

we are all drama queens , just some choose to dress in drag , while other dress normal

lol

haha....yeah, I remember that brutal bashing myself.

And x2 on the rest of your post!

-Crystal

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:16 PM
Jay wrote:

See ya dude.

its a forum.

thats all it is.

who cares.

sorry but its nothing ied base the rest of my day on.

i feel bad for those who actually care enough about this place and take things to heart.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:42 PM
Adam,
I will miss you....
But I will also see you on the new forums

Hopefully I will see you this Saturday in CT. If not, I (and im sure others from NE) am willing to dirve the distance to NJ to meet you so I, like baby lenko, can one day...... hump your car!!!!!!

Take care brother.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:33 PM
I'll keep it short.

Thanks!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:56 PM
jason looks like youll have to play jester for a new king...

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:59 PM
Sadly this is true. Looks like I'll just have to remove myself from duties.

And for Fil who I couldn't get ahold of on AIM. My post was not meant in a demeaningful manner.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:04 PM
i dont blame you even tho i dont know you, nobody here really knows me at all but i joined and am leaving the same day, i made one post to ask a favor and already got a warning? i mean come on whatever but hey seems like you are a helpful person email me sometime i might have a few questions to boggle your mind.....
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:10 PM
Sucks to see you go, but I understand it too.

I think I've been on here for a little over 4 years now, just sold my Fire (she's getting picked up on the 29th, found her a good home from an org member with a heated garage for her to sleep in ), and got a Scion tC. I'm stickin around for a bit to help out here and there when I can, because it is hard being a n00b. (I now remember the feeling, as I joined a Scion site, and boy am I ever a n00b... I don't know ANYTHING about imports lol).

But... all the BS and drama is a big part of the reason I don't post much anymore. I don't post unless there's something to say, or just to goof off now and then.

People do need to learn that if they don't have anything constructive or nice to say, to either find a nicer way to say it, or just shut their mouths.

Just saying "search" doesn't help anyone. Actually, one of the rules on the Scion site I just joined a few days ago actually states that if someone asks a question that's already been answered 10000000 times, to NOT just tell them to search. To politely tell them to search, while finding the info they were looking for and how they found it in the search to help them out... actually being helpful.

Sure, there's jerks wherever you go, but there are some people on here that are way out of hand.

Anyways... don't be a stranger! And good luck with everything!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:19 PM
EliteCavy wrote:long live the king!

haven't been here all that long, but i see it... the fact that people automatically think theyre better than you is the problem with this world, not just JBO... and its disgusting...
and not to start anything (because thats the last thing i want...) but most of the people makin negative post on this thread may actually be part of the problem... there are many really cool people who want to help(you know who you are, so thank you as well), and some help in a way that is kinda funny to me, so its cool, and helpful to read stuff like that... but just outrite ragging on someone for little or no reason, or the ever so dreaded one word answer "SEARCH" is just plain stupid... not much else can be said about that, and like i said i really dont want to start anything...

on a lighter note, ive found all of your posts to be helpful in many ways, and you seem like one of those cool people who just wanna help... so even tho im sort of a newb, i can say thank you for the help from any post ive already read, and seen develop, and whatever i may find in searching in the future as well... and i wish you the best of luck with everything, especially that killer fire you got goin

hope youre back once in a while man.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:29 PM
ive always thought you were helpful. at least post last pics of your car turboed and all clean.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:35 PM
sad to see ya go, your posts were one of the few i enjoyed reading since their wasnt the typical bad mouthing in it.... but i definetly understand...i didnt mind the org before i went premium...then saw just how stupid some of the members really are...maybe ill try to pick up the newb crown...good luck with w/e you do

Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:
Sorry that you aren't fond of me... I guess you seem to be a loner in that crowd bud.

...i beg to differ
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:45 PM
Adam

I hear ya on the overall degradation of the JBO mentality, and like others I am not too fond of it (also I have been guilty of the "search" thing on occasion). Now, that won't stop me from coming back, at least for now, cause you're leaving an awfully big set of shoes to fill helping the n00bs out.

But, there comes a time where one must say "good-bye"

Best of luck in your new forum

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:47 PM
I can totally understand Adam's point of view. Yes it's just the internet, but it gets tired to hear the same BS all the time. We're all different, I've said that many times but ALWAYS get bashed by people for EVERYTHING I say. I've even been called a few choice names by mods! Yes you can ignore it, but it gets on peoples nerves not being able to post without having someone hate on someone else in a thread. Just like here, instead of those who have nothing nice to say just leaving, you have to go and bash Adam. It's sad.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:48 PM
Nigga please!

Cardomain|Myspace

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:52 PM
Josh, it's all your fault! I blame you lmfao!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:33 AM
Alright everyone, I've been just reading your responses and I really appreciate all the kind words that most of you have said. I'll miss you guys and you know where to reach me. I'm also glad that you guys understand where I'm coming from and that I'm not alone as far as seeing the negativity.

Quote:

ive always thought you were helpful. at least post last pics of your car turboed and all clean.

I'll probably do that this week or next week.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:54 AM
SAC (spread the love) wrote:adam you know how i feel.

well since he didnt say it, Everything is simple with Sac Forums.

Sucks to see you go, ive allways looked up to you and your car since ive been here.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search