BEWARE of eBay Member: solstice4show - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: BEWARE of eBay Member: solstice4show
Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:35 PM

better make it two

Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:00 PM
(tabs) wrote:
better make it two

+1

Friday, April 04, 2008 4:07 AM
John W(Ranger1316) wrote:
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:BTW: Nice way of proving I am a scammer....Me, My wife, Her Brother, and my sister use this ebay acount and still had a perfect feedback till you, your mommy and daddy came along.

solstice4show aka Emily on March 7 after receiving Negative Feedback wrote:You must be joking me? Your such a lil bitch ass you have your mother call my husbands cell phone and leave a message. How about tell that bitch to call back tomorrow and talk that @!#$ to me. Good lord you a mamas boy. Get a life and learn to read ur emails u lil punk ass. Your @!#$ty address had the item returned to me. Instead of responding to emails you tell you ignorant ass mother to call my husbands cell number and talk @!#$. @!#$ her and @!#$ you. "Cancer Excuses"? Well we all know you are too @!#$ stupid to come up with this statement. ?hat cunt of a mother make this ignorant statement as well? I hope your whole @!#$ up family goes to hell for that. He has survived Cancer for over 7 years. You dont know or possibly could go threw what he has. So @!#$ you bitch. And good luck getting your money back as you seem to think. Your dumb ass hasnt even made a claim threw paypal. And since I have attempted shipment 2 times and have proof they will not refund your money. Thanks!

She was not going to get the seat to me and still keep my money. I believe that's a scam

Uncivilized R.T. wrote:Then the seat was shipped and you never even called Greyhound or attempted to pick up the seat. Instead you have your Daddy call my cell phone leaving a threatening message. That was when my wife emailed you that it HAD been shipped that you actually have to go to pick the item up at the greyhound location. That is the point of cheaper shipping. Then the next thing we get is your mother calling my cell phone talking alot of nonesense about my cancer and unloading her crap as well. So yea my wife got vulgar with her wording in the email. Not after your negative feedback.

The seat was NEVER shipped. Since it was taking you a while to get the UPS shipping quote, I asked you to get one from Greyhound as well. I didn't think it'd be too terribly difficult to stop by a Greyhound that you even said was close by. I received no contact whatsoever after this message...

solstice4show aka Emily almost two weeks after I payed on Feb. 5 wrote:Hello. I hope I am writing the right person. Well my husband went to his check up at the doctor and his cancer is outof remission and he was admitted. I have recieved the money but the box is too much for me to lift. My brother lives like an hour away and he is coming down this weekend to carry it to the car and into the place so I can get it to u. He already has it boxed and labeled up I just need to get it to the Shipping location. Sorry for the delay. He is just now getting to where he can comprehend stuff and gave me the ebay password. Sorry for the delay. Once it is shipped I will give u all the info I can get for u.

I was never contacted by Emily or Greyhound about the seat being shipped. Two weeks with no response about shipping and two weeks on top of that after having sent the payment, I had had enough and left negative feedback. This was a horrible transaction where you had done little right as the seller and I had done more than was expected of me as a buyer, thus you deserved negative feedback.

My parents left you messages because they were suspicious of your scam after you did not contact me for over a month after I won the auction. I believed you were a good guy going through some rough times and that's why I exhibited the patience I did. That and the fact my dad had leukemia as a child. So I've heard a lot about what it's like to go through cancer. I did not leave you a message because I did not feel the need to after you and your wife obviously did not care about the transaction enough to get the seat to me or run a better scam. I still don't know if you actually have cancer or are just using it as a gimmick to get sympathy.

Anyways, all this really doesn't matter to me anymore. People can now truly see the kind of people you and your wife are and, hopefully, make the decision to not associate or deal with you. Plus, I just got my ACR Edition SRT-4 Rear Seat through DHL through this eBay transaction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBTOX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=370034172950&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

...It was crazy. I won the auction and sent my payment the day after I won. The seller then shipped the seat last Friday via DHL and sent me a tracking number on Sunday. Now, I'm looking at that same seat in my living room after it made its way from California.

Apparently, my address works and I'll be sure to post up some pictures just to prove that there are great sellers(lexus_srt-4 - The person I got my seat from) and there are sellers looking to scam people(solstice4show aka Branden and Emily)

im gonna side with the buyer on this one

Friday, April 04, 2008 5:44 AM
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:And I dont need to prove anything about a hospital bill or anything to prove myself to a group of car people. I already proved myself to the people the matter. Just the kid needs to handle his own problems and get off his moms tit.

Ok so no hospital bill. I wonder y? You are very defensive for not doing anything wrong.

FYI we are the people that matter, cuz we (potential customers) directly affect how well you do selling. You cant make money selling stuff if no one is willing to buy(or get scammed).

This thread can and proboly will get linked to a bunch of different sites.

Friday, April 04, 2008 5:51 AM

Friday, April 04, 2008 10:29 AM

Friday, April 04, 2008 10:44 AM

i just noticed........thats not popcorn
too funny stripped. too funny!

Friday, April 04, 2008 5:52 PM
Tinkles wrote:
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:And I dont need to prove anything about a hospital bill or anything to prove myself to a group of car people. I already proved myself to the people the matter. Just the kid needs to handle his own problems and get off his moms tit.

Ok so no hospital bill. I wonder y? You are very defensive for not doing anything wrong.

FYI we are the people that matter, cuz we (potential customers) directly affect how well you do selling. You cant make money selling stuff if no one is willing to buy(or get scammed).

This thread can and proboly will get linked to a bunch of different sites.

LoL. Lil one please grow up. I could care less to post any hospital bills or any type of "proof" as to my medical problems. Like I told this lil moron and his parents it was shipped and unlike DHL like he is posting above doesnt ship to your door to save you money. He was the cheap one who didnt wanna pay for the UPS charges. So be it. And no you are nothing to meaning a thing to me about making money. I dont need to sell my stuff to make money. I do it to help people get items they may need.

As stated before my ebay feedback was flawless until this lil kid came around. All my buyers have posted "fast shipping". Hmmmm wonder why.....

I dont care anymore. The kid is a moron who is stuck on his mommies titty and hopefully will grow up soon. LoL so keep eating your popcorn.
Friday, April 04, 2008 6:43 PM
Your a douche,nuff' said jr.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Friday, April 04, 2008 10:14 PM
LoL @ im a douche but u are posting times of 15.2 at 79 mph! puhahahaha! People like you make my days worth living. Thanks for the laugh "jr"!
Friday, April 04, 2008 11:03 PM
Listen your not understanding what im trying to get at. You provide proof, then we believe you and give you business. Your refusal to post a simple copy of a bill with your personal info blacked out is, well, shady. You post it and its all over. Its simply that simple.

You have also been making cheap shots at the OP, me, and other members. That does not look good for someone who "did everything in their power to ship the item".

So bottom line you are putting yourself across as a hurt little boy that got caught scamming someone.

Also OP i havent forgotten about you. Even though you are more believable, proof of your claims would still help.

Friday, April 04, 2008 11:57 PM
Tinkles wrote:Also OP i havent forgotten about you. Even though you are more believable, proof of your claims would still help.

What would you like me to prove? The two quotes in my last post from Emily with dates are exact copies of the messages I received through eBay Messages. I have all the messages I received over the course of this fiasco in my e-mail Inbox. They would substantiate my claims in the original post but I don't see how you can not believe my detailed account of the story when compared to his self-contradicting "side" and spiteful attitude toward anyone that questions him. If yall want me to post 'em up, just say so but I find it hard to believe that anyone has doubts with the attitude exhibited by Uncivilized R.T.

I've already proven that all I wanted to do was pay for a SRT-4 Rear Seat and receive it. Since Branden nor Emily was willing to do that, I left appropriate negative feedback and posted this topic to deter others from making my same mistake. Then I waited for another seat to come along at a good price. You can see from the feedback for my last transaction that my payment was fast, just like with solstice4show, but this time I actually received the seat instead of wading through excuses, waiting for an accurate shipping quote and receiving no contact about whether the seat was shipped or not.

Uncivilized R.T. wrote:I dont need to sell my stuff to make money. I do it to help people get items they may need.

It was only after I left negative feedback that Emily informed me that my address was "bad" and the package had been returned "twice." That's funny considering the seat in my living room got here pretty quick from California. Branden contradicts her in this thread by saying I never made arrangements for pickup, when I was never contacted after being told by Emily that she would get me the shipping info once it was shipped.

The whole point of this thread was to deter others from dealing with or even associating with horrible people/sellers aka solstice4show aka Branden and Emily Spencer. Hopefully, everyone can plainly see the evidence supporting my large, bold claim in my original post and not make the same mistake I did by getting scammed after showing sympathy and a plethora of patience.

Saturday, April 05, 2008 12:12 AM
and the left cross puts the "uncivilized" one down for the count

i find it funny how your name directly reflects your demeanor
Saturday, April 05, 2008 1:01 AM
I forgot about the dates you meantioned, its late, i messed up.

See uncivilized? It isnt hard at all to admit fault.

JaYo - i hardly think he is down for the count. Im guessing he will be back for more.

Saturday, April 05, 2008 10:20 AM
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:LoL @ im a douche but u are posting times of 15.2 at 79 mph! puhahahaha! People like you make my days worth living. Thanks for the laugh "jr"!

Some here don't even run that fast ,pretty respectable for a car that runs 16.8 stock IMO.BTW nice wannabe a gangster pic,LMAO,what a punk B****

Saturday, April 05, 2008 11:45 AM
if i remember correctly this same douche started @!#$ sometime before in other cars

Saturday, April 05, 2008 3:48 PM
Paypal Chargeback Details wrote:Step 7 - Case closed

The chargeback case is closed because there is insufficient evidence to dispute the chargeback.

Apparently Branden nor Emily produced a Greyhound fax "proving" the item was shipped and returned. It's hilarious how I've proved every aspect of his "side" wrong and he can only insult myself and other members in a feeble attempt to keep a shred of dignity.

solstice4show goes by Fantasy AutoSports(fantasyautosports@sbcglobal.net) on PayPal so if he changes his ID(which he likes to do), just look for something similar to that and his other names(govfundedsrt/uncivilizedmotorsports) and an e-mail address ending in sbcglobal.net.

Branden, amazing job of retaining your validity and reputation as a seller/person

Saturday, April 05, 2008 11:45 PM
What are u talking about? You proved what? I got my full shipping amount refunded from paypal on the 3rd of this month.....
Hmmm I guess the people who needed my info got all they needed. Like I told paypal. He didnt want the item and it was returned but I dont think I should pay shipping. And well I got my shipping fees back. You didnt get the seat and they refunded that to you or whatever you got. I just know I got what I requested. And tell your mommy thanks for the busines!
Saturday, April 05, 2008 11:48 PM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:LoL @ im a douche but u are posting times of 15.2 at 79 mph! puhahahaha! People like you make my days worth living. Thanks for the laugh "jr"!

Some here don't even run that fast ,pretty respectable for a car that runs 16.8 stock IMO.BTW nice wannabe a gangster pic,LMAO,what a punk B****

This is your best comeback? Posting a pic from 02? LoL would figure just as much. Yes it ran a second faster stock than your car did modded. Wow. Didnt run that after it was modded. And would be glad to run you in my SRT-4 or even my Solstice with the 20s still on it to slow me down.
Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:03 AM
BWHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! I'll bring the El Camino with the built LT1,Fu*** PEON.Tell mommy * daddy to buy you a real car,whiny little punk,like I said come to the Bash,I'll see ya there

Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:03 AM
John W(Ranger1316) wrote:
Paypal Chargeback Details wrote:Step 7 - Case closed

The chargeback case is closed because there is insufficient evidence to dispute the chargeback.

Apparently Branden nor Emily produced a Greyhound fax "proving" the item was shipped and returned. It's hilarious how I've proved every aspect of his "side" wrong and he can only insult myself and other members in a feeble attempt to keep a shred of dignity.

solstice4show goes by Fantasy AutoSports(fantasyautosports@sbcglobal.net) on PayPal so if he changes his ID(which he likes to do), just look for something similar to that and his other names(govfundedsrt/uncivilizedmotorsports) and an e-mail address ending in sbcglobal.net.

Branden, amazing job of retaining your validity and reputation as a seller/person

We provided enough to get our money back. That is what your email doesnt show i guess. I have been with paypal since 03 i believe. And I got what I deserved returned to my paypal account. I am still trying to figure out what you have proved wrong? LoL good try. I only insulted you because u are a lame lil kid who cant do anything for himself without mommy holding your hand and the simple minded people who refuse to see 2 sides to a story because you posted 1st.

And Fantasy AutoSports is the Company I own therefor the email address that I use. I dont change up an email address because one person gets his panties in a wad. Like I said I have 182 Positive feedback on ebay (99.6 perfect) Only negative is from you. Everyone cries once in a while. Cant stay perfect forever.

Dont worry my reputation hasnt been hurt at all because of you or your lame attempt to do so on this site.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:05 AM
Oh yes I act like a dick online? Hahaha Someone defends themselves and you call that being a dick. This is why you are the moron you are. You instantly taking sides without seeing both sides of a situation.

Like I said as well. I am a trusted Member of ebay. 182 positive feedback rating (99.6 percent) seems pretty damn good to me. Only negative is from this lil mammas boy crybaby.

You call me FF loser when you are the one posting your times? Get over it lame ass. I am far from that. I am building my Cavi for looks. My Solstice was built for looks and speed. My Silverado for looks. My SRT-4 is my speed car and a car that was put into production for speed, not my cavalier. So get over your lame ass attempts at a comeback.

Sound like another WhiteboyZ24

Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:08 AM
Screwed that quote up but the above is GDOG PEON R.T. using his "oh so" tough e-thug attitude with me...OH NOEEESS!!!!!

Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:14 AM
Tracer Bullet wrote:if i remember correctly this same douche started @!#$ sometime before in other cars

Another post happy retard with nothing relavant to say to the thread. Amazing how many people with nothing to say post all the time.
Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:18 AM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:BWHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! I'll bring the El Camino with the built LT1,Fu*** PEON.Tell mommy * daddy to buy you a real car,whiny little punk,like I said come to the Bash,I'll see ya there

EL Camino? LoL how about a car from this Century? I name 4 cars in the 2000s and u name some 80s model POS? hahaha the value of the Rims on my Solstice are worth more than that whole car.

Wish mommy and daddy would but me a car. Sorry, though I pay for everything I own. Keep build on your Free Cavalier. Amazing when you talk @!#$ and it flips right back in your face.

Sorry I have things in life more important than driving across the country to hang out at a BASH. We have plenty of car shows and get togethers in our lil community here where I live. Thanks for the invite though. Real Sweet of you.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search