BEWARE of eBay Member: solstice4show - Page 3 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: BEWARE of eBay Member: solstice4show
Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:26 AM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:Screwed that quote up but the above is GDOG PEON R.T. using his "oh so" tough e-thug attitude with me...OH NOEEESS!!!!!

How sweet. An E-thug calling me an E-Thug. Seems to make sense. Get over urself.

You call me a FF douche, but u post ur times and even have a quote in ur File says favorite car - anything that runs 9 seconds....

You call me the the e-thug when you post my PMs to you right after you cuss me out in PMs....

Shouldnt you be getting some rest so you can get up for work tomorrow to go to ur 9 to 5 job to support ur wife and kids? Your ignorance amazes me. Thanks for the amusement though.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:33 AM
Well today is Sunday so again you fail,your 16 as you say in pms',that says it all

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:35 AM
BTW shouldn't you be on MySpace right now,I just came from the bar while your still sneakin' liquor from your daddy's whiskey flask,grow the f*** up, punk

Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:37 AM
For everyone's amusement,ROFL

From jerkyboy: "HAHAHAHAHAHA this just shows me how much of a true bitch you are. Stupid ass faggot! Claim your own cars....not "adam hahn" your cum stain! Yea I drive a neon that has slips for it in the 10s. I dont buy piece of @!#$ v8s to make fast. Rather have my @!#$ty ass 4 bangers stomp the @!#$ out of ur factory v8s and you have to leave the track looking like the bitch u are!

You post your times like 3/4 of the site. So now you are just another bitch ass follower. Good point bitch. I dont need to go to school to learn anything. I knew more about building cars at 16 than you ever will.

Now get back on ur knees and start sucking ur daddies lil dick cause ur fat ass momma is too busy sucking mine punk ass! I aint going to no gay ass cavalier meet! Have fun loser! Im in Texas. Ever wanna stop by look me up and ill be glad to continue talking all the @!#$ i want. Isnt no lil bitch ass like you gonna stop me.

Thanks for the nightly amusing convo bitch boy.

What a cool guy,awesome EGAY seller,lmao

Sunday, April 06, 2008 1:34 AM
Sorry your not 16,just act like it

Sunday, April 06, 2008 10:23 AM
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:Wish mommy and daddy would but me a car. Sorry, though I pay for everything I own.

http://www.dodgeforum.com/m_351863/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

Branden Spencer aka Uncivilized R.T. wrote:I went threw 4 years of Cancer, so I get an SSI check and it helps with modding of the car. And some fool tried to make fun of the fact I get the free money and use it to mod my car, so it has been a joke in our group ever since. He had the nerve to try and talk crap and he works drive-threw at McDonalds.

Can you ever get facts straight?

And please explain to me how you got your "shipping costs" back when the full amount for both the item and shipping was refunded to me...

Sunday, April 06, 2008 11:25 AM
Wow,read your ebay profile,.Here is one of your negative responses " wouldnt reply to emails, wouldnt give refund, bogus seller ebay beware!!! Not to mention all of the neutral comments.

In one of your nasty pms' to me you stated " I am a trusted Member of ebay. 182 positive feedback rating (99.6 percent)" but then your Ebay profile REALLY saysositives:131/ Negatives :4| Positive Feedback:97% so...yeah sounds like you really have got things straight.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 11:52 AM
*Overhead intercom clicks on*

"Paging Dr. Joey Baggs. We've got an E-thug crisis in General Forum. Your presence is requested. Paging Dr. Baggs, E-thug in General. Reply immediately.."

*Click*

Uncivilized R.T. wrote:
EL Camino? LoL how about a car from this Century? I name 4 cars in the 2000s and u name some 80s model POS? hahaha the value of the Rims on my Solstice are worth more than that whole car.

Wish mommy and daddy would but me a car. Sorry, though I pay for everything I own. Keep build on your Free Cavalier. Amazing when you talk @!#$ and it flips right back in your face.

Sorry I have things in life more important than driving across the country to hang out at a BASH. We have plenty of car shows and get togethers in our lil community here where I live. Thanks for the invite though. Real Sweet of you.

first off......are you really trying to bag on an el camino? cause those cars are sweeter than your eclipse or neon will ever think about being......and thats in stock form!

second....i dont see anything flipping back into bigg's face. it seems that everything you do and say has been proven wrong time and again. get a clue

third.....what more important things do you have to do? other than milk the government for money to mod your car?

fourth....why are you even here? it seems like all you are doing is talking smack because youve been caught up in lies. wow. your e-dick must be growing by the minute. congrats.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:10 PM
Ding Ding and Round 1 ends with Tabs winning

Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:36 PM
LT-1s will rape SRT-4s, i have seen it done. Also any GM V-8 car its 100 times better than that Jap crap your bragging about.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 4:54 PM
Now I remember this punkass,LMAO

His cool Pontiac with 20s' because he likes to drink n drive,idiot,LMAO X2

The funniest one of all

Sunday, April 06, 2008 4:57 PM
Here is his sister,bring her to Flint town,I'll put her on Dort Highway and make a few bucks

Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:03 PM
Aww that is so sweet Tabs. Do you wash Biggs panties as well? Oh yea I am just milking the government for my money. LoL lame ass like I said I have a job as well. Get over yourself. Oh yea I am all kinda caught in lies here. LoL And yes I am baggin on a POS camino. Go figure I want something in this Century. Anyone can to get a junker and slap a v8 in is and for 3 grand have a car for the strip if doing the work themselves. But I like my car to be a little newer when it moves forward.

Biggs what in the hell are u talking about. That isnt my feedback u moron. Only negative I have is from this ranger kid.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=solstice4show&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

Ranger and what facts would you be refering too? Just because your moms credit card might have been refunded doesnt mean that paypal didnt refund the shipping to me as well. You dont see my account or what is put in my account. Only your own. That is why they have buyer and seller protection. We both got refunded back in the end at this point what was deserved to us. I never said the @!#$ didnt go smoothly with you, but the little bandwagon fools on here can really go to hell. I have nothing to prove to them. All I had to do was prove myself to Paypal which I think I did just fine.

Tinkles what the hell are you talking about Jap @!#$? Learn to read dumb ass! I claimed:
PONTIAC Solstice - wow American car
DODGE Srt-4 - Holy @!#$ another Anerican car

And in the Email to Biggs:
CHEVY Silverado - Amazing that is even a GM
and the CHEVY Cavalier - Cant believe all 4 are American cars.

Only car we own that is Jap is my wives RX8.

He brought up the pic of the Eclipse from 2002. I havent had that car in years. So once again just another person attempting to post up something to talk @!#$ and had no clue what they are talking about. Go figure. And you may be right a factory LT would kill a Factory SRT.
Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:05 PM
LoL a sister comment? Good one. Know you cant make none off your wore out ass fat bitch of a wife. But I would be glad to put ur lil bitch of a daughter out back mowing my yard. Cause her ass is as worthless as her mother. Pics you post dont bother me since I put them up to begin with. Another Failure!
Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:09 PM
LoL and that solstice was hit by a drunk driver moron. I have already cashed in and bought another from the morons insurance that hit the car. Once again another Fail! your good at this. But give it a few hours, Your cheerleaders will be back to defend u again.

LoL he has my address now. He is gonna look me up to whoop my ass. Guess I should be scared now?
Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:10 PM
The whole point of pickin on you is because you respond like a @!#$in whiny ass bitch,crybaby, scumbag ,piece of @!#$.OMG dude if I ever come to Texas I have your address,I will come and see you.You think talking trash about my dead father hurts me,god get a life and buy a clue fatass.

In regards to the Ebay link,that is what was provided by Ranger on this page,paste that name in Ebay and it is more than likely you.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:16 PM
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:LoL and that solstice was hit by a drunk driver moron. I have already cashed in and bought another from the morons insurance that hit the car. Once again another Fail! your good at this. But give it a few hours, Your cheerleaders will be back to defend u again.

LoL he has my address now. He is gonna look me up to whoop my ass. Guess I should be scared now?
\

God,I hope you don't have kids,please keep the genepool clean

Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:22 PM
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:
BIGGSZ24 wrote:BWHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! I'll bring the El Camino with the built LT1,Fu*** PEON.Tell mommy * daddy to buy you a real car,whiny little punk,like I said come to the Bash,I'll see ya there

EL Camino? LoL how about a car from this Century? I name 4 cars in the 2000s and u name some 80s model POS? hahaha the value of the Rims on my Solstice are worth more than that whole car.

Wish mommy and daddy would but me a car. Sorry, though I pay for everything I own. Keep build on your Free Cavalier. Amazing when you talk @!#$ and it flips right back in your face.

Sorry I have things in life more important than driving across the country to hang out at a BASH. We have plenty of car shows and get togethers in our lil community here where I live. Thanks for the invite though. Real Sweet of you.

Lol you crack me up.. Your setting here talking SH!T about j-body owners that use there brains and creativity to get some serious power increases out basically engines not designed not to even come close to what some people have done. You on the other hand are setting bragging on a srt-4 that was built to be boosted from the factory and you can go out and get anything aftermarket for them. Unlike j-bodys most is custom or one off. And if you wanna dis lt1's well i'll play with you all you want cuz i tore stock ones a new a!shole when my 95 ta was stock except for exhaust and headers. And i eat modded ones for breakfast, dinner, and super even those late night snacks if you get my drift. I got 16k in my ta that has a 391 stoker, 14lbs of boost, and a 150 shot turning 10's through the 1/4 on slicks through a 6 speed that i daily drive it every day . o and i still get 16 miles to the gallon when babied on the street.. Which ain't bad for 10's. Let me see the piece of @!#$ neon do something like that for how much i got in my car total. Hell the sticker on a srt4 is more than that. If you wanna dis lt1's take a trip to ls1tech or ls1lt1 and talk some @!#$. I'm pretty sure there is alot of people around you that would love to run you or get a lil physical. I'm not dissing 4 bangers when i own 2 and planing on modding them, But sh!t but don't dis's on j-bodys with a come back of look at my srt-4. Big whoop it's only a pop can with a lil bit of power. And not to dis one any other srt-4 guys cept you or ignorant ones like you. Have a nice day you low life wanna be scam artist that dresses all gangster and acts like it to only be a puss. So put your tail between your legs and walk away proud and with a little bit of self respect before you make yourself look like an even bigger ASS!!!!
Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:45 PM
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:Aww that is so sweet Tabs. Do you wash Biggs panties as well? Oh yea I am just milking the government for my money. LoL lame ass like I said I have a job as well. Get over yourself. Oh yea I am all kinda caught in lies here. LoL And yes I am baggin on a POS camino. Go figure I want something in this Century. Anyone can to get a junker and slap a v8 in is and for 3 grand have a car for the strip if doing the work themselves. But I like my car to be a little newer when it moves forward.

Cute. Of course in your mind the only reason I would take up for Biggs is that we are in cahoots of some sort. I mean certainly there is no chance of me doing it because you are being ass hole, is there? After all, you have behaved so politely in this thread and haven't called anyone names just because they don't believe you when you give pathetic excuses, have you? Oh no! The real reason that I am taking up for Biggs is simply because we are a tag team duo who are trying out for the WWF! You've got me figured out.
/sarcasm

Listen up: when you act like a douche, you get treated like one. In real life as well as on the Internet. It's really that simple, I promise.

As for your flawed logic regarding cars...? I'm not sure where to even start. You want something from "this century"...? Congrats. Have fun with those 7.25 years worth of cars. The rest of us will enjoy the full spectrum of makes and models dating back as far as the 1800s. So go ahead and keep bagging on all of the greats that have come before and paved the way for your little Neon. It's nothing more than yet another form of your ignorance being displayed for all to see. Congrats again. You win.

Finally, regardless if you have a job or not, taking money from some form of government assistance program and using it to modify your vehicle(s) makes you one thing: a worthless leach. End of story.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 6:32 PM
Dip@!#$ wrote:Hey you are the only one who has been half way decent in the whole scam thread so I will talk to you in PM a little more respectable.

Well it comes down to this. I was in the hospital for over 3 months all threw Christmas, New Years, and even miss my bday as well. I dont actually get any bills since all my Hospital paprerwork goes threw SSI since I have cancer and the government pays the Bills 100 percent when I am admitted. I would be glad to try to get the discharge paperwork on Monday when i go in for my weekly appointment showing the date I was relaeased and i still have the arm bands on my kitchen table off my arm from when I was in. I would be glad to get that emailed to you if you send me your email address. I just have to get to my moms house to scan the stuff first.

Like I said I dont give a @!#$ to prove a damn thing to people who dont even attempt to see both sides of the story, but you have been decent to me and willing to be decent in return.

Main problem was with my wife. See was being a dick the whole time i was in the hospital and it took her longer to ship than even i would have expected. Greyhound just doesnt email or fax proof of shipping to paypal and that was my only way to get full refund. The faxes they recieved from me was only good enough to get my shipping returned, which in the end was cool with me since I ended up getting the seats back.

So sorry if I came off as a total dick. I just put my side in and people instantly turned on me without even reading my post and at that point I could care less about dealing with morons.

Thanks
Brandon

This is what i was PMed by him. Why send the @!#$ to me? I dont need his proof. I can actually careless right now about who is right and who is wrong. But the fact is that the guy is a dip@!#$ that loves to run his mouth and act tough on the internet.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 6:49 PM
Tinkles wrote:But the fact is that the guy is a dip@!#$ that loves to run his mouth and act tough on the internet.

Apparently, when everyone smells and calls him on it, that means they "turned" on him without even reading.

Still pretty funny how he mooches off the government and sees nothing wrong with it.

BTW, I should have my SRT-4 Rear Seat in tommorrow after I get some appropriate expanding foam and I'll try to put together a How-to w/ pics for those interested in Photos & Media.

Sunday, April 06, 2008 11:15 PM
LoL this is the most amusing thread ever. I have all you lil bitches crying over simple @!#$. Amazing how easy it is to control things over the net with simple mided people.

Biggs @!#$ u and ur father. Please come to teach and "teach" me a leason. You talk @!#$ about other family then your will get brought up as well. Get over it.

Mooch off the government? You have no clue. Just like you uneducated mother who left the message on my phone. And I can talk @!#$ about her because that lady sounds about as backwoods as anyone I have ever heard in my life. Is mooching off the governement anything like mooching off parents? They paying to have ur seat installed since they bought it and all.

Seems you all really need to get out more. You post all day threwout the day. Seems your lives are computer based and nothing more. I can talk @!#$ and proud to back it up anytime. If biggs grows bigg enough balls to drive threw texas he will let u know.

And Dumbass there is already a How-To on the seat install on here. You dont need any expand foam to install it.

And Tabbs Nothing really to say to u other than u really are a moron. You have no clue about "governement assistance at all. The money issued is in regardes to the amount of money you have put into it over the years. I am just getting back what I paid in and you are granted to spend this money any way you want.

Trent see you are just like a couple others. You just jump in with what lil you seen. You didnt see the PM Biggs sent me refering to some other guys car and that I can onlly brag once my car can beat his. That is when the SRT got brought up. Hell I am modding a cavalier myself. Not for speed but for looks and suspension. Not "bagging on" the cavalier by no means.

Once again I can care less if I have offened anyone on here at all. Its the Internet! Get over it! Well weekend is over. Some of us have other things in life to do other than the internet . Will check in sometimes to see the lame ass attempts you guys have to comment back. And see you soon biggs.
Monday, April 07, 2008 1:32 AM
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:
And Tabbs Nothing really to say to u other than u really are a moron. You have no clue about "governement assistance at all. The money issued is in regardes to the amount of money you have put into it over the years. I am just getting back what I paid in and you are granted to spend this money any way you want.

I am mere months away from a Master's Degree in Corporate Communications and may continue on to pursue a Ph. D in Interpersonal Communications. Can you say the same for yourself? If not, then you have no room to talk, much less call ME ignorant. I am more than willing to stake my intelligence level against yours--any day of the week.

That being said, lets see how this "government assistance" of yours works. You claim to have cancer. Ok, fine, you're Cancer Boy. You claim that the government pays for ALL of your hospital bills. Fine, Cancer Boy gets free meds and a bed. You claim to have had cancer for years, and that you were in the hospital for nearly two months (Dec 13-Feb 4) just this past time.

Now I am fairly familiar with hospitals, being raised around them with my mother an RN and my step father an EMT. They are not cheap by a long shot, and cancer medication is off the charts in price. So your two month stay for cancer would have racked up TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in bills. Yet you claim that your assistance is only what you have paid into the system already. This is what I'm calling on.

The free meds and hospital stays, coupled with the SSI checks that you get above and beyond the free room and board, means that you are taking MORE from the system than is possible for you to have paid into it at your age. You have then admitted to using this free money for modifying your cars. Which, back to my original point, makes you a worthless leach.

So, is that clear enough for you, Cancer Boy?

Monday, April 07, 2008 2:28 AM
nothing but whiney bitches in this thread.

Monday, April 07, 2008 3:57 AM
Hmmm... all I can say is wow.

Here's how I see it:

1. My first point is in response to Uncivilized saying "you all need to get out more". Just for the record, I haven't been online in days, so I actually do have a life, and please pardon any typing errors, I just got done working 17 hours I'm pretty tired and trying to wind down so I can sleep.

2. Uncivilized posts as an ignorant a$$ with about everything he says. Here's a word of advice: had you been civilized (I know I know, that would go against your screen name right?), I'd be willing to bet people might have listened to your side more seriously. When someone resorts to name calling and derogatory statements as a means of "defending their position", people don't take them as seriously, and it's USUALLY an indicator of someone who has no argument, trying to make it look like they do.

3. I have a disabled relative, and I used to work for the government, and I have family who worked in high level government (think of the people in the government that can't tell you what they do... yeah those people). People normally do not get assistance checks AND have a job (which you said you had a job). If you DO have a job and are getting assistance, you are not allowed to earn much of anything without greatly decreasing what the government gives you, and if you have and can work a full time job you get nothing... even on a McDonald's salary. Medical government benefits are only paid if you have a certain income level, and are in need of assistance. They just don't give you medical "just because" you have cancer, or aids, or whatnot. You are only allowed a certain income in which to be able to receive the assistance. So, either you used to work for the government and managed somehow to keep your benefits, or you must be working under the table and not claiming your income... because there's no way in hell you could afford those rims and the cars while claiming all that income and being married, and still receive government checks and full medical. Unless there's some major detail you're leaving out, because you're not old enough to retire.

4. How can you possibly act so immature, and be 30+ years old? Seriously... the name calling only goes to prove character. Ok, giving you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you were hurt by the fact someone was saying that you having cancer was a lie and a cover for a scam. I CAN see how having such an illness, and having people not believe you COULD be hurtful... but you said you don't care what anyone on here thinks. So it would seem to me it either got under your skin, or you're just ignorant. I have Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. CFIDS is a psychosomatic disorder, meaning it's an illness with REAL physical pain and symptoms, with no known cause and is triggered by stressors or other unknown things. CFIDS being a psychosomatic disorder that is triggered by stress, and having PTSD, is hard as hell to live with. Granted, it's not fatal in the sense cancer is, but it's very hard to learn to deal with, and hard to explain to people who don't and can't understand what you go through every day... what it is you go through every day learning to cope and deal. So while I don't understand HAVING cancer, I can understand to a point what it's like to have something wrong with you that literally leaves you not being able to function for periods of time.

I haven't completed my psychology degree yet, but either there's some underlying issues you haven't deal with yet, maybe you weren't hugged as a child I don't know, or maybe you're just a plain jerk. I have no idea. If the original post offended you, maybe you should have said that, if not... why did you post if you don't care what people think of you? I don't know you, so I can't say or even possibly begin to know how much truth is in what you're saying, and either way I'm not going to lose any sleep over it... but I just figured I'd say my piece and point out how I'm thinking others are viewing your statements (not entirely... I'm not analyzing pages of posts). But maybe you should consider the manner in which you address things, you get better responses and more openmindedness and understanding from people if you talk to them like people instead of like worthless POS's that are beneath you. I'm sure you've seen the thing on the internet about the kid who dropped his honda off at a circuit city to get a nav system installed, and how they SUPPOSEDLY caused 12k in damage. millions of people are reading that and siding with the kid (of course i don't think they've read all the pages) because he came off as kind, concerned, etc... and I'm fairly certain that kid is full of sh*t. i'd think, if you didn't care what others thought you wouldn't post, or wouldn't have posted after your first response... unless you get enjoyment out of causing internet arguments?

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search