Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 19 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:49 PM
nice! lol

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:53 PM
Packed & ready to roll out!

See you bitches soon!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:34 PM

JBO Veteran
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:56 PM
CLC wrote:Well,
Just got in from the garage.
Tein basics were rubbing the Flik FTD's.
So the sportlines went back on
=(

Anybody wanna buy some Flik's?
I want some ls sports wheels

I bet it's nothing that some 3mm spacers can't fix.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:41 AM
I got 2 with me LOL

300 miles down still going strong

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:28 AM
ok boys! up and heading out!

2 hours of sleep but im up!!! (oh gallon of coffee)

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:52 AM
120 miles to go! w00t yay for adrenaline

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, June 18, 2009 2:31 AM
71 a is still ok knock on wood. 80 mph easy. All farms. Just like home

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:07 AM
I'm leaving now!
3 hrs sleep!
4 rockstars strong
=)
see everyone mid afternoon

Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:29 AM

I'll be rollin out in about 3 hours. Lots of packing to do. I'll be loading up my truck with parts for people to buy, Vis CF trunklid, cxracing heat exchanger, various mufflers

see you guys this afternoon

Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:55 AM
See ya'll tomorrow

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:07 AM
hotel looks lime crap outside but wow is itnice inside and lotsa room for us to park in the back

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:22 AM
yep in getting ready to go wetsand and buff my wing and cf trunk i painted yesterday lol. Nothing like waiting till the last minute to do things. See yall friday afternoon.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:26 AM
See you guys there Friday!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:38 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:hotel looks lime crap outside but wow is itnice inside and lotsa room for us to park in the back

Its not in the middle of nowhere is it? lol

306 TQ
Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:51 AM
Got the car loaded and I'm ready. Even though I don't leave until tomorrow afternoon. Filled up this morning so I won't have to stop for gas before hitting the road. Two o'clock comes tomorrow, I'm making tracks.
Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:26 AM
Almost to des moines. Funny thread here looking forward to this!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:59 AM
turns out while I was moving people decided to use my debit card without my knowledge. 16 overdraft fees layer I'm negative 709.94 with only more pending.

Looks like I gotta try and sell my seats at the bash. I'm tires of evrytone I get things together getting knocked back down again.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:21 AM
^^Daaaamn are you serious!!!! Sorry to hear, that sux.

You would think that the debit card would start getting rejected once the positive balance ran out, thus protecting you from at LEAST overdraft fees.

306 TQ
Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:24 AM
i think someone should have started a new thread for the bash.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:49 AM
God damn seeing all this makes me sad Im not going. I wana see pics/videos of everything, and I mean everything! Have fun everyone!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:51 AM
@!#$ Mike I didnt know you weren't goin... Damn you!! lol

306 TQ

Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:02 AM
icemike = Fail

can't wait to wash the HHR tonight before the 5 hour trip down tomorrow.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:08 AM
Yea soo much of me wants to say just @!#$ it and come tomorow, but I realy dont feel comfortable driving the car 9hrs in the way it is. So Im just gona use my 5 days I took off work and fix those problems and start installing my pile of @!#$ Ive got sitting around haha.

It sucks cause Id even have an excuse of just going to pick up some parts lol.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:22 AM
Cant leave till morning

Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:09 AM
Ill be on the road this afternoon

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search