Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 21 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:35 PM
Yeh is a cop problem not the hotel...

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:49 PM
FINALLY ON THE WAY!!!! see you all in the morning

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:08 PM
I have arived. If anyone wonders the blue evo is mine.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:10 PM
I WANNA BE AT THE BASH RIGHT NOW!!! AHHHHH! See ya'll tomorrow afternoon!

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:24 PM
god the internet here blows

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:01 PM
Man, I kinda wish I was still going to this . I'll be looking forward to seeing a lot of pictures. I'll be taking the skittle to the Super Nat's at Quaker this weekend, so you kids have fun.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:18 PM
damnit i wish i coulda made it up there this year .engine swap is taking ALOT longer than i anticipated lol. looking forward to all the pics guys. have a few dozen beers for me haha

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:21 PM
yes, the internet suck-eth!

JBO Veteran
Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:41 PM
grrrrr i wanna be their.. cant do wurk all weekend.

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:06 PM
Can you access the net from the rooms fellas, or just the lobby area?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:16 PM
Kevin Richter wrote:yes, the internet suck-eth!

o great

Phil (Not QBE) wrote:Where's all the updates for those of us without the ability to show up this year?

After last year(my first bash) I was looking forward to this weekend since I got home.
Unfortunately my air ride system had a 3 month backorder from easy street so I won't be able to make it down as my car is sitting on jackstands in the garage.

once i get there i will set up the live webcam for you to watch our crazy shenanigans

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again

Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:13 PM
arrived earlier.. already got drunk AND sober. wow. lol

already thrilled to have met everyone i have. thursday is awesome. pre- meet and greet owns.

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:39 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Can you access the net from the rooms fellas, or just the lobby area?

Wireless. I'm in the parking lot right now on my laptop.

JBO Veteran
Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:45 PM
Its been raining here so my car is still filthy. haha.

I'll see you guys tomorrow!!!!!!!!! JBOK WAT

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:47 PM
Do you guys think you are ready?

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll264/jmarks32/?action=view¤t=100_1174.flv

I know I am!! see you guys tomorrow!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:00 PM
Looks sexy!! What was the time in the vid?

Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:01 PM
I think a 12.5 at 121

Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:11 PM
Nice!! The trap is def there, launch that whore!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:12 PM
wow it looks like its gonna be hot out guys. i live just south of the track its already humid as @!#$ where i am lol

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:05 PM
So the hotel apparently lost my reservation...any suggestions?
Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:27 PM
someone always has a room and needs roomies, happens every year

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:31 PM
anyone coming from the west friday morning? im waking up early and driving but its gonna be lame not goin in a caravan :/

Friday, June 19, 2009 3:08 AM
Well got here at 5 this morning.

of course too early to check in, so a trip to waffle house then back to the car to sit and post this worthless post.

Hope you bastards wake up early Im freakin bored and exhausted.

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Friday, June 19, 2009 4:14 AM
I am on my way. See you guys around 1pm...

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Friday, June 19, 2009 4:17 AM
heading out right now to go to columbus and meet whitecav. See you guys around 5ish

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search