Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 22 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Friday, June 19, 2009 4:35 AM
be there about 11

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Friday, June 19, 2009 5:03 AM
Damn. Next year I'm gonna take off Thursday on. Screw this. It's gonna take forever for 2 to get here. Guess I'll be at the Bash vicariously through you all posting from there until I'm up there. ARGH!
Friday, June 19, 2009 5:10 AM
^^Yea really, im taking off the whole damn week leading up lol.

Im at work right now working a half day then im heading now grrr

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, June 19, 2009 5:38 AM
can't wait to see all you guys again

maybe i'll go outside and find jeffy

Friday, June 19, 2009 5:40 AM
I'll be there at one or so. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express though because my reservation was lost (?).

Anybody else there?
Friday, June 19, 2009 5:47 AM
find me on the couch in the lobby waiting impatiently lol

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Friday, June 19, 2009 5:51 AM
A few mediocre pictures of Paul's caravan here:

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/52240SS/20090618_Bash/
Friday, June 19, 2009 6:58 AM
OMGZ jmarks...

cant wait to see that thing run tonight!!!!

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Friday, June 19, 2009 7:16 AM
^^Me either,....

Wait.

I can't wait to run mine hehe. Did some more street tuning before I brought the car home OMFG, all I gotta say is yayyy for turbo autos lol..

306 TQ
Friday, June 19, 2009 7:29 AM
3 1/2 hours to go. I'm so frickin' bored here. I'm actually doing work, at work. Hoping it will kill some time.
Friday, June 19, 2009 7:42 AM
hmm i might just head up there soon. u guys at the hotel right now?

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky

Friday, June 19, 2009 7:47 AM
boostinbird wrote:3 1/2 hours to go. I'm so frickin' bored here. I'm actually doing work, at work. Hoping it will kill some time.

Same here, im off at 130. Gotta put the car on the trailer at noon so we can head right out.

306 TQ
Friday, June 19, 2009 7:53 AM
dave you gotta dyno for us no excuses. There's like 30 of us here

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, June 19, 2009 8:21 AM
u guys at the hotel right now?

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Friday, June 19, 2009 8:30 AM
Some snaps from this morning for you guys... 83° and climbing.

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/52240SS/20090619_Bash/
Friday, June 19, 2009 8:39 AM
Man. Guess it's gonna be a hot one. And I don't have A/C. Yay!
Friday, June 19, 2009 9:31 AM
I survived cruising around this morning with just my windows down.

Pretty humid out though.
Friday, June 19, 2009 9:41 AM
Blur.fx wrote:I survived cruising around this morning with just my windows down.

Pretty humid out though.

FYI I loved your engine bay last year, just peeped your photobucket. Insanely clean and nicely modded 'balt.

Friday, June 19, 2009 10:18 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:FYI I loved your engine bay last year, just peeped your photobucket. Insanely clean and nicely modded 'balt.

Thanks man... Sure you saw some new polished parts under the hood and the wheels-brakes-suspension for this year.

Just updated the 20090619 folder with some new pics, JBOK just showed up.
Friday, June 19, 2009 10:28 AM
Show up, race good, & win one!

Hypsy & I just finished assembling these Quick 8 Trophys....

By krimotorsports at 2009-06-19

& here is Hypsy displaying the 1st place Quick 8 trophy that is up for grabs....it is quite large!

By krimotorsports at 2009-06-19

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, June 19, 2009 10:30 AM

JBO Veteran
Friday, June 19, 2009 10:30 AM
30 minutes to go before I can leave. Man. Gonna feel like 5 hours.

Friday, June 19, 2009 11:01 AM
boostinbird wrote:Man. Guess it's gonna be a hot one. And I don't have A/C. Yay!

yep. i'm goin to feel the same way. g/f isn't goin to be too happy.

Friday, June 19, 2009 11:43 AM
WOW!!!

i dont want to spill the beans but holy crap a certain girls car just showed up and it is A-MAZING.

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Friday, June 19, 2009 11:56 AM
Some one needs to start takin pictures and make a 2009 bash picture post. I want to see the cars that made it. Would have liked to have gone but the Road Rocket Rumble is this weekend in Indy and I can't miss that.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Friday, June 19, 2009 12:35 PM
Ok well unfotunately my room faces the pool but once people start swimming it shoudl be fun....enjoy

timetorender.com/org/

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search