**Summer Boredom** - Page 2 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: **Summer Boredom**
Saturday, May 08, 2010 3:41 PM
Finally saved the money for a DC strut bar! Paid about $160 shipped. Not bad considering the MSRP is $156. Next I'm finishing off the engine bay with a carbon fibre engine cover and rad shroud. Then I think I'll start saving for some winter tires.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Sunday, May 09, 2010 2:00 PM
i was wondering if anyone knows where to find a 03-05 z24 rear bumper around edm area? preferably in silver but not necessary, im doing the 03-05 sides and rear swap so any info on where to find one for cheap would be great, thanks
Sunday, May 09, 2010 7:41 PM
Check Kijiji,

I got my 03 sunfire ecotec donor car for 400 bucks from a guy just outside of edmonton. He has like a whole acreage and garage full of jbody parts

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Monday, May 10, 2010 1:43 PM
Hey Guyz! So I'm going up for a concert in Edmonton August 27 to 29th so.......MEET?????

Monday, May 10, 2010 6:48 PM
what concert?

and what days are those? cause you could always come out for the Friday night meets unless the concert is friday, lol.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Monday, May 10, 2010 9:54 PM
lol Lady Gaga concert yes i know...my friend wanted to go and i've always wanted to see her craziness in person
its and friday and saturday

Monday, May 10, 2010 10:03 PM
I'd like to meet her, that's about it, lol.

Monday, May 10, 2010 11:04 PM

oh guess which one just got purchased today

TEE HEE!

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 6:03 AM
you might as well sell me the turbo if you got the SC. dual charged J's suck.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 7:15 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:I'd like to meet her, that's about it, lol.

meet lady gaga? you can for like 1500 bucks lol vip! but 240 a ticket was expensive enough lol

i got my 03 dash in and my cavy gauges with a burnt out odometer (which sucks) but they aren't red anymore woot woot!
im getting lowering springs in the mail soon as well as my hids 8000K and now i just have to save up for some struts...

but I'm saving up for my tatty first so i can get that finished lol so struts will wait haha

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 4:45 PM
I'm still not convinced that's a biological woman.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 4:46 PM
NY Tort Scam wrote:I'm still not convinced that's a biological woman.

haha that was the whole point of her last video "telephone" so she can be as naked as possible haha i don't think she has a dick if she did she got it removed hahah

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:18 AM
or its tucked REALLY well them crafty trannys hahaha, so if anyone happens to stumble across a 03 z24 rear bumper let me know, they must be rare in these parts lol
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:11 AM
xtremepimpin wrote:or its tucked REALLY well them crafty trannys hahaha, so if anyone happens to stumble across a 03 z24 rear bumper let me know, they must be rare in these parts lol

yea it wouldn't be hard just to tuck it in haha specially if she has both...eww anyways...
There was one in silver at the pick npull in etown when i went up in april but it was cracked in a couple places but its wasn't too bad...i was going to grab it but my boyfriend wouldn't let me cuz it was cracked lol i was like well it needs to be shaved cuz i don't want chevrolet on it...but he said no lol

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:57 AM
That takes "go @!#$ yourself" to a whole new level.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Friday, May 14, 2010 10:28 PM
boost on sunday

Saturday, May 15, 2010 10:16 PM
Sunday, May 16, 2010 10:22 AM
Sunday, May 16, 2010 7:07 PM
oh the ads gone, it was a 01 white cavy with a 3.8 SC swap lowered blah blah blah, from brooks ab
Monday, May 17, 2010 5:18 AM
well got me a 03 z24 bumper yesterday damn near mint condition, so i got to get this and my 03 sides painted and im still undecided for the front, i really want the bigmouth bumper but the w type lip looks appealing with the 00-02 fronts

Monday, May 17, 2010 2:20 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:well got me a 03 z24 bumper yesterday damn near mint condition, so i got to get this and my 03 sides painted and im still undecided for the front, i really want the bigmouth bumper but the w type lip looks appealing with the 00-02 fronts

w type looks good, thats whats going on once i can get the new front bumper/lip in for paint

Monday, May 17, 2010 9:39 PM
DAMN YOU!!! I've wanted that back bumper for a while! it'll go damn good with the sides I'm getting.

Monday, May 17, 2010 9:52 PM
yep i hopped on it as soon as i seen the ad up and the bumper was un touched in the t bone, things are like hot cakes haha
Monday, May 17, 2010 10:57 PM
Wish me luck come friday evening.

Going to toss in my nitrous kit right after my supercharger gets installed on thursday night.
Hopefully I can rip a 14 second run at Race City with a 50 shot and the blower (will be pusing the eco to the ragged edge for just the night).

First time at the track too! Cant wait... gotta beat my buddies chevelle lol

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:19 AM
why even throw the nitrous on, with just the supercharger you shouldnt have an issue with 14's, leave the kit unused and try to sell it still

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search