New Braunfels, May 14..Who is going? - Page 8 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New Braunfels, May 14..Who is going?
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:19 PM
I guess I will wait till sat morning. I wont be able to leave my house till past 7 on a friday and that would be kinda pointless I guess.

I am all that is man

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:31 PM
im sorry guys.....i didnt mean to come off rude or stupid. I didnt mean to!!

I was just saying we should have it closer to dfw next time. 5 hours is WAY to long of a drive for just a meet. I know im not the only one that thinks this!! The temple meet was fine...it was lil over 2 hours and it was so worth it. I think everyone had a blast at that meet. Now Im not saying this one wont be a blast....but i think a 10hr drive doesnt seem to appealing....It have to be something pretty big for me to do this. Doesnt mean your not all important (the texas j's ) but....i just cant do it.

Sorry for ramblin, ill shut up now.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:04 PM
booo!!! sell out!

nawh man im just playn.. with gas prices the way they are now.. i wouldnt want to go.. but ive never met any of these guys and would like to..

hey esb.. u wanna meet somewhere.. i know where to go but be nice to cruse into the meet with someone else from houston

here comes the boost!
Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:40 AM
no commit

t-minus 17 days............................

Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:28 AM
and to think this event started planning back in november from woodencock. and has grown to 40+j's PLANNING on going. nice job everyone!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 9:08 PM
So what ... booo f uckin hooo ... ON the first meet my boy omar and i drove all the way up from harlingen way the @!#$ down in the valley. WE over came an accident .... and 2 b itchy a ss girlfriends to go meet all yall Muthafukers...
I dont care what you guys say this is what we do we meet and have a good time. and talk a little @!#$ cause face it we are j owners

so if you dont want to come no biggie more beer food for us.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 9:40 PM
Hey, I drove over 20 hours to the J-body bash in Ohio....I can complain about driving if I want to.

275hp & 306tq - 1999 2.2 ohv
13.2 @ 108 mph
-1996 2.4 liter + Turbo + Built motor + Torco + More boost = Lots o' Power
-2000 Mustang GT + 2004 Cobra motor, Whipple 2.3 supercharger,
built rear-end,Dodge Viper spec T56 6 speed, bolt-ons = wheelies at the track!!!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 9:51 PM
did you have a b!tchy mexican girlfriend with you???!?!??!?!?!?!?

Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:47 PM
LMAO....

Friday, April 29, 2005 7:10 AM

do we want tropys, i can get them for like $4 each for a some basic nice ones. i can have them neutral so we can make up the classes as everyone gets there. for sure have a "drove futherest, best cavy, best fire, peoples choice"

i think if we charged everyone $5 that would cover the rental of the space and the trophys, and some food, basic hot dogs and buns. $5 x 30people=$150 should be enough to cover odds and ends?!?! right?!?!? the more people then the more money to go to food and cokes & water. (i would say drinks but we know what some will say/think)

Friday, April 29, 2005 2:31 PM
sounding good to me. the way i figure it will be a total of 12hrs roundtrip for me to get there from oklahoma........ I CAN'T WAIT!!

Friday, April 29, 2005 3:44 PM
well since noone is talking about a $5 charge for rental and trophys and food i guess screw it. i guess we will decide how to pay him for the rental another way.

Friday, April 29, 2005 4:33 PM
I'll pitch in for my part. Is everybody of age to drink? cause I don't want a ticket for distributing to minors and i'm pretty sure yall don't want to drive back down here to show up for court.......i've been in parties that have been raided too many times in my life but yet to get caught ( Run Forest Run)..... but other than that i'll pitch in for beer or get the beer........
Friday, April 29, 2005 4:47 PM
there will be some minors there!

Friday, April 29, 2005 5:28 PM
teamjenzo--- I think we should have a meet spot for all the Houston people going. I will make a post so we can work it out.

I think a $5 cover will be great to help cover the rental fee and some food and things.
If not so many people show up then I dont mind paying more.

And I think it should be BYOB. I know I will have my own chest full.

I am all that is man

Friday, April 29, 2005 5:34 PM
yup BYOB but i think $5 a person isnt much to pay for most stuff

Friday, April 29, 2005 6:17 PM
Hey im a minor guys....but if anyone wants to cover my ass then im gunna drink like no other...just dont want to get anyone in trouble...

haha

Later
David

Sunday, May 01, 2005 4:58 PM
we found out at the bass pro show that the weekend of the cookout theres a carshow at ski ranch!!!!!!!tatoo contest, bikini contest, DJ, the guy said if there was enough of us they would have a j class or two. i say all 40 of us roll down there(joke or an idea)

Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:21 PM
1.csan75
2.yellow rimed one- William
4. ESB - Eric
5. wickedhawk - adrian
6. archeuphoria- adam
7.my2000cav-john
8. Rapfiend03 (i dont have the internet at home)- Bo - R.G.V./San Antonio
9. Cavichick98 - Toni
10. HotRodV6 - Mike
11. Clever(malodicone)- Derek
12. A15 - Dave
13. DJ XSTATIC- orlando - San Antonio
14.teamjinzo
15.jbodyknight-arthur balbin
18.Blackout - Danny (only if i follow someone from the valley up cuz i don't know the way)
19. Adler- MAYBE
20. stephen broderick-slammedcavi----if i dont have to go to pldc.......
21. greenfire(danny)
22. suicide dynamics(david)
23.03blazedcavi(justin)
24.friend of---jbodyknight-arthur balbin
25.friend of---jbodyknight-arthur balbin
26.friend of---jbodyknight-arthur balbin
27.dragonsfire (san ann)*
28.jwhiteker (san ann)*
29.ECOclean (san ann)*
30.MA2 (san ann)*
31.dirtysouth- Eusebio(R.G.V) IS THERE
32.02cavygirl-ERICA-i requested that weekend off waiting for approval
33. Ramiro T xratedconcept (laredo)
34.mike leal
35.friend of-mike leal
36.friend of-mike leal
37.friend of-mike leal
38. poisioncavi - Freddie - Houston
39.Eric-ATX-if i can get Ron to take his car mine screwed
40. BigRed* aka mike (new braunfels) part of SAJBody
41. lilnut (San antonio)
42.Mike Lozano-utimike-Houston You Houston guys leaving Saturday morning? Maybe I can follow you guys there.

sorry guys had to take me and my friends off the list they wont be able to make it and neither will i
Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:43 PM
Less roll!

Sunday, May 01, 2005 8:27 PM
cant wait

Sunday, May 01, 2005 10:19 PM
Hey guys, I just ran across this thread and I thought I would throw an idea out to you guys for your meet.

I am promoting the 3rd Annual Meltdown at the Texas Ski Ranch in New Braunfels that weekend. The show will be a two day show May 14-15 2005. Aside from the Custom car and truck show, we will be having a wakeboard competition, Skateboard competition and Live Music. We are expecting between 200 -250 entries of both cars and trucks and 6 national magazines.

So, if you guys can make it, please visit our website for a flyer or call me on my cell 512-947-3999. With 20 plus entries we can offer a J-body only class with Street, Mild and Full Custom classes.

Hit me up with any questions.

Jp
www.killershow.com
512.947.3999www.killershow.com
Monday, May 02, 2005 3:06 PM
im game we can bbq out there right. besides wasnt this the 1st spot elected. hope they have 40 spots saved for us if we decide to do it.

Monday, May 02, 2005 4:02 PM
Yeah this was our first plan. ANd I would love to go to this show instead.

BUT didnt csan75 already pay for the park location?
If so csan75 can you get back your money?

I would damn sure love to be at this show at the ski ranch.
But I also dont want to go off and screw csan75

I am all that is man

Monday, May 02, 2005 4:17 PM
cscan where ya at, commit please. whatever cscan says prolly cause as eric said i dont want to mess the plans he made. beside maybe we can roll out ther later. how would that work since i would be leaving sat night, i guess i couldnt enter the show?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search