St. Joe Area....... - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: St. Joe Area.......
Sunday, January 23, 2005 8:41 PM
hey lance yeah I will drive that far just to get my muffler from hanging lol it is terriable I will drive both of us if you want me too.. just let me know whats going on.. thanks bro peace

Monday, January 24, 2005 4:50 PM
I could weld it for you, but the soonest I could do it would be Wed. night after about 8. My wife works every night except Wed., and I have to watch the kids.

Just let us know what you want to do. Like I said, the welder I would be using is in Wathena. <br>

Monday, January 24, 2005 5:38 PM
alright that sound great I will pick up the little extendsion I need. just let me know a time and where you want to meet.... here is my celly 205-0908 thanks man for helping me... and lets not say anything about us screwing around on the belt that is emarassing to me lol hehehe you knwo what I am talking about..
Monday, January 24, 2005 9:51 PM
hey I have a question dose any one know how to take out the center console on my car or a 96 sunfire cuz I want to paint it but I have no clue how it comes out?
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 4:26 PM
I'll give you a call sometime tommorrow and let you know where to meet me. And about the belt, you shouldn't be embarrassed, I told you about losing to a Cavalier. Talk about embarrassing.
Also, if we have time tommorrow, we can try to figure out the console thing.
And Lance, if you want to come, I guess you could come on over, since you live
in Wathena anyway.
Well, talk to y'all later. <br>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 6:38 PM
alright thanks man just hit me up sometime tomorrow!! and I figured it out there are four bolts and it takes a while so it would have to be a weekend job to take ti out and paint it lol alright yeah jsut hit me up and I will get ahold of lance!
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 3:41 PM
Yeah, that'd be cool. Taking out the console shouldn't be too hard though. Oh, and what do you guys think about meeting up next Friday or Saturday same time same place. I would say this weekend but it's suppose to be really sh!tty weather, let me know what you guys think. <br>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 9:12 PM
hey brandon and lance thank you both again for helping me it sound tight!!! and I am down for next weekend time and place lets try at like around 8? sound good? it is what ever tho I am open and up for anything..

like the burn out??
Thursday, January 27, 2005 3:10 PM
Like I said last night, no problem, and i'll even admit it does sound alot better. And yes, the burnout was awesome. Your tires got so hot there was a fire under your car. Oh, wait that was just the neons.
And I will surely be out and about this weekend, depending on the weather.
<br>

Thursday, January 27, 2005 6:58 PM
have you guys seen the other black sunfire with a muffler around town , every time i see him he revs the crap out of it, its just a 2.2 though.
I really want it to get nice out, my friend just bought a dune buggy, it was a cold ride home but we will be crusing around in it once it gets warm. <br>

View my MySpace
Friday, January 28, 2005 12:57 AM
Yes burnout was schweet.........
that other sunfire can't say I've seen it, unless it's Justin.............not for sure , dune buggys are awesome too. Yeah whatever time is good....ummmm, yeah, but I won't be out this weekend, like I said I have to work which sucks......oh, well more money for my car
Later guys
<br>

Friday, January 28, 2005 2:32 PM
Unless it is my sunfire but I don't think I rev the crap out of it cuz it is slow!! my car need to be faster for me to start @!#$.. I want a dune buggy~!!! that would be pimp!!
Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:57 AM
no it wasn't you justin, it looks like a black stock sunfire with a muffler. But with the 4 car lengths I put on him, it was a 2.2
last night we tore the engine apart on the buggy and got it ready to paint. Im trying to talk him into puting his 17's on it, it just a cruiser anyways. <br>

View my MySpace
Saturday, January 29, 2005 1:38 PM
lol that would be a tight a$$ buggie!! yeah well I want to race that sunfire I need a win under my belt even tho I already have a couple lol! but yeah we all need to meet up soon!!
Saturday, January 29, 2005 2:50 PM
anything going on tonight?? Im bored as @!#$. <br>

View my MySpace
Saturday, January 29, 2005 3:02 PM
I have no clue I will be out. if you want to meet me up at fazlois at 8:45 I will be there i don't know whats all going on tho or if you want to meet up before then we can? let me knwo heres my celly 205-0908
Saturday, January 29, 2005 9:31 PM
I seen that black sunfire that kid is a moron him and his friend in the civic tried to race me they are both slow!!!! they think they are badass?? they need to calm down! and be friendly lol...
Saturday, January 29, 2005 10:26 PM
hehe.....................I'll race em <br>

Saturday, January 29, 2005 10:42 PM
it would be a waste of gas I learnt!!!
Saturday, January 29, 2005 11:14 PM
But then I could make fun of them.................... .............and then invite them to our car club, if they could last..........without being a$$e$ anyway. <br>

Sunday, January 30, 2005 7:48 AM
I don't think they coud last!! lol but who knows I could be wrong? but I doubt it lol.. Brandon I saw you last night and tried chasing you down but you dissappered?? what the hell happen i seen you one min and you were gone the next? you are F.U.C.K.I.N.G. with my head that isn't cool lol hahaha next weekend are we meeting up?

Sunday, January 30, 2005 7:01 PM
Yeah Justin, I saw you go by when I was sitting in Wendy's having my dinner. I cruised a couple of times up and back, then me and me wife went down to mirrors. That was a big mistake. They have these big beer towers down there that hold 100 oz., and me and 2 other guys went through 2 of them. Before that, I had 3 bottles, not to mention the 2 shots of Jack, 1 shot of Cactus Juice, 1 shot of Hot Damn, and a shot of some butterscotch stuff. Needless to say, I have been feeling pretty crappy all day. I had fun last night though. <br>

Monday, January 31, 2005 3:42 PM
and you didn't invite me :p lol yeah thats cool hey are we still gonna try to meet up this weekend
Monday, January 31, 2005 4:55 PM
I don't know about Sat., because I think we're going down to the Mardi Gras thing downtown. Friday I will probably be out tearing up the streets. I have to find that yellow Cavy that thinks he beat me the other night when it was snowing. He should know i'm not stupid enough to race on wet streets. I love beating J-bodies in my big ol' heavy tank of a family sedan.

Monday, January 31, 2005 6:44 PM
HEY I AM DOWN FOR MARDI GRAS AND BEATING A YELLOW CAVY LET ME KNOW!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search