Chicago Land J-bodys - Page 6 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-bodys
Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:44 PM
CAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:22 PM
95Vet wrote:CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dame jose didnt knwo u were like that :p

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:00 PM

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:01 PM
So did you finally get your pulleys on or what?

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:31 PM
Woo Hoo ... I finally got rid of that nasty nasty high hisss noise ... remember Eli .. !!! Today i just recently redone my whole car electrical wiring and added double guage for ground and power and let me tell you it's a whole whole difference ... No more hissing .. !!!! ohhh yeahhhhhh and finally I got all of my LED Wireless neon wiring done and it totally looks sweet .. And also I just had my interview today and 20 mins after i left the company I recieved a Phone call that yep i got the job .. !!! WOO HOO !!!! sorry peeps im just sooo happy wit my new job and rewiring of my car and eliminating that hisss and wiring up my wireless LED i was soo pleased ... I cruised to Baskin Robbins to pick up some ice cream for my lady ............ I actually offered to go ... Normally she would ask or insist for me to go .. !!!!! Don't mind me guys ... Today is a good day .. .and it's not even Friday !!! Woot !!!

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:35 PM
Good to hear Hector. I wish i was as happy as you

Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:20 PM
95Vet wrote:So did you finally get your pulleys on or what?

Nope cnat find a belt to fit them and also the alt pullye is on so tight that i need air tools to get it off so its gunna hae to wiat till i can find someone with some to help me or till i ca get it to a shop that wont rape me on labor.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Friday, April 01, 2005 12:06 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

FROM MIKEY AND THE STARS OF FANTASY ISLAND!!!

Friday, April 01, 2005 3:56 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!

I like your sig Mikey..

click sig for website
Friday, April 01, 2005 12:52 PM
good morning everyone

Friday, April 01, 2005 1:30 PM
^^^ Morning?!

Anyway, I got a problem ya'll. The past week I've been goin' so nuts in my head b/c of something one of my girls told me. To keep it short, I'm joinin' the "Daddy Club". Bein' that we're not actually together, ya'll have any tips for me? Hector, any advice on bein' a father? (You're the only one I remember havin' kids...)

Friday, April 01, 2005 1:34 PM
GOOD LUCK^^^^^^^^^

Friday, April 01, 2005 2:27 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Friday, April 01, 2005 2:50 PM
And than here comes the part where he says April Fools

Friday, April 01, 2005 3:04 PM
Cavie Freak (The Hated One) wrote:http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=59&i=4774&t=4774

NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE

Dayum dude, that sux. Good thing you called the cops... he get arrested??

Friday, April 01, 2005 3:45 PM
If I were him I would have punched you in the face and sped off. lol j/k

Friday, April 01, 2005 5:09 PM
hey people

Friday, April 01, 2005 7:35 PM
so paul was that a joke or not

and matt sorry to hear about your car

Friday, April 01, 2005 10:16 PM
hey matt get this...

yay runnin mid 18s by summer
Friday, April 01, 2005 11:13 PM
hahahaha

Friday, April 01, 2005 11:33 PM
Use a toliet plunger

Saturday, April 02, 2005 5:53 AM
why thank you stephanie teehehehehe

I don't know who messed w/ my name but i am NOT flamboyant!!

Saturday, April 02, 2005 7:34 AM
Roughed In wrote:^^^ Morning?!

Anyway, I got a problem ya'll. The past week I've been goin' so nuts in my head b/c of something one of my girls told me. To keep it short, I'm joinin' the "Daddy Club". Bein' that we're not actually together, ya'll have any tips for me? Hector, any advice on bein' a father? (You're the only one I remember havin' kids...)

I'm still trying to figure out if this actually a april fools or not ..... but if it's not the only advice being that i have 2 kids is to have #1 patience ...... you have to have outmost patience if you don't you'll go NUTS !!!!! seriously !!! second tip i can offer is communication.

And Matt dude that really really suxs sorry to hear that ... I hope things work out for you especially since i remember last incident wit that rear bumber !!....

Peace Yo

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:39 AM
whoa

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search