winnipeg post them pics - Page 48 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: winnipeg post them pics
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:05 AM
SundayNight PegCity wrote:I didn't drive like an ass, and I made a complaint today about what happened, even though they didn't ticket me... They were harassing me.
First by tailgating me and I tried to get out of their way, but they were actually following me. they should't @!#$ do that unless its an emergency.
It is b.s when they pull that crap! I keep getting bugged because they "saw" me hitting switches in my truck. Well, I dont have air ride in my truck. They like to pick on people.

stevefire,influx, Mr.Dirtbag...
How are those tires treating you? LOL!

Anyone in wpg have a set of 95-99 headlights. I'm still trying to find some.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:50 AM
if you own an s10, and its a dark color, there are about a billion of them in wpg with air ride... good luck, just show them ur suspension and you'll be fine

i got pulled over because of my exhaust... meanwhile there are hondas running if that a 3inch exhaust and they pulled me over...

2hot4u needs to align her headlights on her car...

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 1:03 PM
ive yet to get pulled over for anything... aslong as u drive like normal u wont have any problems...

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 1:10 PM
BlkCav wrote:if you own an s10, and its a dark color, there are about a billion of them in wpg with air ride... good luck, just show them ur suspension and you'll be fine

i got pulled over because of my exhaust... meanwhile there are hondas running if that a 3inch exhaust and they pulled me over...

2hot4u needs to align her headlights on her car...
I always let them know it's not bagged. it's more of a pain in the ass becasue i'm useually on my way somewhere.They have never given me ticket. It's also not a black s10 either . Maybe it has to do with the time my wife told off a cop when we were pulled over?! LOL!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 1:59 PM
Scott M wrote:stevefire,influx, Mr.Dirtbag...
How are those tires treating you? LOL!

Hey Scott!

tires are doing just fine! I think they're almost bald

thanks for the hook up

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:27 PM
Why do I need to align my headlights, there's nothing wrong with them?
Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:46 AM
tires are great!!! definitely beat the bald RSA's that were on there before! Very smooth on the highway too, definitely due to the pro balancing
Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:53 PM
N/A nomore!
It works, but I didn't get to test it yet. Sounds pretty good except I didn't put togather my exhaust yet. (ran it for 30sec's)
and I need to make sure my wiring doesn't get burned off and I have to move my rad a little away and make brackets to hold it with my fans. I have all my piping ready. so it's another day of working lazily and drinking soda's.(Doesn't drink beer)

I can't wait till my good intercooler comes. Right now I'm going to use this crappy looking 86 mazda/ford turbo intercooler. urgh... even the guy said "uhh $10" when the reg. price of intercoolers were $40.(you know... at bucks) lol (I didn't take that 2.2L turbo though. It's way smaller than the one I got.)

my hood doesn't close. i'm going to use smaller tubing because its 2.5". The total tubing is very short. but not as short as the guy with the intercooler on its way to the tb cooled by the hood scoop and aluminum heat shields. I don't take pics much. most of you probly wouldn't want to.

anyways g-night.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:46 PM
hello.

stevefire,
I just wanna ask where did you get those srt-4 rims, it looks nice on your car. Do you know any place where i can get it?! I was looking for those kind for a while now. I wanna put it on my z24 and btw, im from winnipeg too.

- sorry im just a newbie here -
Friday, August 18, 2006 8:48 AM
2hot4u wrote:Why do I need to align my headlights, there's nothing wrong with them?

umm because i was outside by the corner of st. james/portage last friday and saw your car, and your pass. headlight was shining at me (extreme angle..) just a heads up, dont get pissy again

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Friday, August 18, 2006 1:03 PM
another ghetto turbo fab.. nice real nice..

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff

Friday, August 18, 2006 1:09 PM
a turbo is a turbo.... with hood closed if it performs :cheers man.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Friday, August 18, 2006 4:01 PM
I bought my SRT rims off a local SRT who sadly 'burned to the ground'

I managed to buy these off of him before it got 'torched'

only paid $150, but I'm not sure where you'd be able to get them other then another SRT owner.

Friday, August 18, 2006 5:24 PM
First of all I never got pissy, and it was probably just you, because I know 100% that there is nothing wrong with my headlights, maybe it just looked different to you because I did custom eyelids on my hood.
Friday, August 18, 2006 5:28 PM
It got torched? people these days man. Lucky you got it. Its gonna be hard looking for a pair, i already called all
the junkyards on the phone directory, but they dont have it. So If you want to get rid of it...ill be here. haha.
Friday, August 18, 2006 6:03 PM
sure, $1200 and they're yours

Friday, August 18, 2006 6:06 PM
Haha, and u got it got $150?
Friday, August 18, 2006 6:43 PM
damn, you kids are getting smarter

Friday, August 18, 2006 7:01 PM
Haha.
Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:14 PM
so did neone go out tonite? @!#$ it must be going on 2+ months since ive went crusing on a sunday...

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff
Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:48 PM
my car snds like crap. I dont go out cruise anymore.

Monday, August 21, 2006 6:23 AM
^^^^^
didnt stop you last night...?

Was a beautiful night last night, rocked the cav out on portage, feels good to drive her!!

Finally have a winter car WOOT, i've got boost for winter, 87 Dodge Daytona Pacifica Turbo

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Monday, August 21, 2006 12:46 PM
I had to work last night. 5pm-1:30am

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 5:27 PM
I was out on Sunday. If anyone saw an incredibly handsome man driving a pretty much bone stock white 4 door, then it would have been me.

I had my puppy with me.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:37 PM
im scared to go cruising, i got pulled over twice for the last two weeks during
cruise night. They were tailgating me for i dont know what reason.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search