NC show in piedmont - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NC show in piedmont
Monday, March 07, 2005 8:58 PM
ok guys im bringin the cam so i can try to make a video later...it would be great if you guys could bring yours so we would have differnt angles

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:18 AM
ok guys as far as i i know im still coming,representing va.i my car goes to the body shop to get the door repainted on monday.hopefully ill also have my headliner,and powdercoating done before the show.im hoping to get a few more people from va to come we will see
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:05 PM
so is anyone gonna give us any info of where to premeet, before the show? i'll just keep posted

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:27 PM
Jamie Michael wrote:Hey all. Definetly want to meet up before show. I live right near the Bisquitville on High Piont road and will be in a blacked out 04 cavy. Look for me!

Yea a meet up would be awsome so I can get food (I'm a big boy) I'll be in the 01 black fire.
Jason
http://www.geocities.com/jjth39347
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:48 PM
We have decided to meet at the biscuitville on high point rd in greensboro the morning of the show at 9am.Most of those who would like to meet there and eat are going to b there and then we ALL will show boat down the interstate to piedmont dragway for the show and assorted fun.When the date get's closer one of us will post directions and give the address to its exact location so no one will have problems finding it.Besides the biscuitville is right of interstate I40 ex 217 so its really easy to find only a 1/4mile from the exit or so.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:05 PM
um..isnt this something that was posted earlier in the thread....read it all next time :-p hahaha ... thanks for the update though Ron

Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:03 PM
Sweet!!!! Cant wait. Its gonna be so awesome to see all of our J's cruizin into the show together. see you guys at 9!

Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:52 PM
dont have the trunk finished yet, i will be there but dont know if i will be there that morning.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:59 PM
This is all great man! Glad to finally see some J's gettin' together in the G'boro area!
Saturday, March 12, 2005 12:22 PM
I live like 5 mins down the rd. But im sorry I wont be available. Ill probably be in richmond va working on rebuilding my engine and getting @!#$ straight. Ill be going to the bash this year though...

Greg Heart

Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:40 PM
Hey gusy i will be rolling down with toplessJ

http://blitzedj.proboards45.com/index.cgi

Saturday, March 12, 2005 8:30 PM
We have gathered b4 at piedmont and mooresville dragway and most recently at the gbo coliseum for a show but, the piedmont show is much bigger and allows more folks to show up for a large event.I am glad to c more folks into the J scene in our area for sure.So only a couple of weeks from the big show and will b nice to put some new faces in our crowd aside from seeing ur sigs and post that ur still out there.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:30 PM
I was hoping to go, but its not lookin like my car is gonna be out of the paint shop, its mostly primmed right now, and I highly doubt it is gonna be donw in two weeks......
Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:21 AM
sorry ot hear that man..but at least its gonna look HOT when its done..cant wait to see it
as for everyone else i know plans have changed a bit as to who is coming and who cant make it so lets count it as to whom can still come and let us know whether your meeting us at biscuitville that morning or not.....ill definetly be there my self!

Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:03 AM
I'm definately still going. I'll be taking my cavi and my bf will be taking his Camaro. We won't be meeting yall at Biscuitville cuz we barely make it there in time without stopping, lol.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:36 PM
ill be at "the ville", I will have 15 guys tailing me and they will be hungry.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:08 PM
damn dude...15? what are they driving? or are they running? hehe

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:15 PM
Count me in on the breakfast thing for sure.I am hoping for some sunshine that saturday so we can enjoy this show as we have hoped for.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:02 PM
ok guys we'll be at the show but cant make the meet before the show so we'll see ya there
Friday, March 18, 2005 7:27 AM
the list involes:
My Cav see reg
92 Maxima, light mods, mostly appearance
02 Mazda 5 basic bolt-ons
*snickers* 03 Aveo system count?
95 Ford Ranger very little mods
96 Camaro highly modded but V6
03 Mustang lightly modded but V6
97 Tahoe intake, ignition
00 Focus kitted, wheels, system, no performance though

I prolly have the fastest car among all of them, there is only two manuals in the whole group one in the focus other in the ranger. I think the ones that are running are me, the maro, the mustang, the maxima, the ranger, the mazda. not sure about anyone else.

Friday, March 18, 2005 8:52 PM
could someone that lives near the show give us a weather report on thurs and fri so we can dress accordingly.thanks

Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:37 AM
Yes I will post the weather on thurs and friday to let u know what it will b like since I live here in greensboro.I am hoping for SUNSHINE and 70 degrees (I wish).

Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:09 PM
this is NC so you better hope they dont predict sunny and 70 degrees because as soon as they say that, it'll be 23 degrees and snowing!
Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:15 PM
aint that the truth...

Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:07 PM
whats up Ill be there but sad to say my car wont make it.its still being worked on.I would love to take my car and run it.Im puting a LT3 engine in my 92 sunbird.Ive bored it 60 over stroked it port and polished it and a lot of other things not to mention the T3 turbo Im putting on it and boosting 12psi.the guy told me that it should be close to 300hp
not quite sure but close.On the bright side Ill be going.Ill be going in my brothers 02 ford focus. talking about a meet , a bunch of people from Char. Ncand other places are meeting in Winston around 9:00that morning they are all driving Focus. so if any of you are close to Winston you might want to meet at the mall and show the Fords what a real car should look like
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search