CT/RI meet neone? - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: CT/RI meet neone?
Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:50 AM
Quote:

I was thinking late march myself. last weekend or something.

That sounds good, By then people can bend there plans to be able to attend. Plus I will have all my goodies installed by then also.

We should try to get this to a big JBO meet. Theres so many cars I want to see, Including yours Filip.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:00 AM
nasty04cav, mine?? Its really nothing man, especially compared to other cars on the site. But thanks, I'm taking that as a compliment, haha.

Blown.
Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:51 AM
thats what im sayin! i want to make this into something big where maybe the whole jersey Js crew can come up, maybe get grillrd over from pennsy, possibly all of ne jbody, plus all of us randomers who want to attend, i think itll be a really good time, ill be happy no matter who shows up, no one else around here has a modified J

Sunday, February 12, 2006 10:08 AM
You're absolutely right, there's almost no one around here and barely any groups who are very active. This would be an awesome meet if we can get a few people up. We should talk to some of the Jersey J's and see if any of their members would want to come up.

Blown.
Sunday, February 12, 2006 2:16 PM
If my car is done by then, i'll ride too

Blew it up
Sunday, February 12, 2006 4:25 PM
98redcavz24 deffinitly hurry up and button it up and come along!
filip - you are deffinitly right. I think theres too many people out here to not have a meet. I think itll be an awesome time, I think out of the jersey js, adam would deffinitly be up for it cause he was talkin about coming over last sunday. so im sure he would most likely be in. hopefully he can round a few of his crew and bring them along. Maybe NEJ-body could have their first meet of the year with us too. I just want to get as many together ande have a good time that everone will talk about, maybe make it a once a month thing over the course of the spring/summer. Then maybe after the first time if everyone has a good time the next time they can say oh well i had a good time last time, and bring a few friends for the second time, etc etc. Im so exited already.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 4:36 PM
im part of NE jbody and we do are meet around may for CT it would be fun to see eveyone with J bodys bc there is not alot of them around me.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:45 PM
your jim

Blew it up
Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:50 PM
well being that it won't be an official NE GAYBODY event, will I be invited too? Show a lil love for the non jims!

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Sunday, February 12, 2006 6:08 PM
ok, enough with the anti-nej crap...

sounds like a fun meet. ill stay tuned...

Vice President - NEJBody
2007 Cobalt SS
2001 Sunfire (retired)
Sunday, February 12, 2006 6:28 PM
Quote:

will I be invited too?

The more people the better, so please come.

Quote:

ok, enough with the anti-nej crap...

agreed, please have respect.

Hey Carbon cavi, has anyone let any of the Jersey J's know yet. If not ill send a PM to NJHK so he can inform them about it. Hopefully some of them could come up.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 6:34 PM
i told my friend with a sunfire about it he said he might go.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 7:08 PM
It'd be great to see Adam, we're supposed to meet up so we could hang out and he would be able to give me his header. I'd finally be able to thank him in person and shake his hand as a friend.

I'm getting pretty excited for this meet, myself. I'd like to bring my g/f along and show her that modding cars isn't just about cars, its about people, too. Maybe she'll be able to understand what its all about if she comes out to a meet with me.

Blown.
Sunday, February 12, 2006 7:12 PM
^^^^ I agree Filip, Im going to bring my fiance so she can see how things are. The good thing is that she wants to come, so no begging was needed.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 7:15 PM
yeah, my girlfriend doesnt believe me its about the people either....so shes comin too

Vice President - NEJBody
2007 Cobalt SS
2001 Sunfire (retired)
Sunday, February 12, 2006 7:25 PM
This is awesome, if we can get a meet set up then there will be more than just J body enthusiasts. People who are curious and interested will be there too and we'll be able to introduce them to our hobby and those that are involved in it with us.

Blown.
Sunday, February 12, 2006 11:26 PM
when is this going down again?

Blew it up
Monday, February 13, 2006 4:36 AM
Hopefully something can be set up for the end of March/early April. Last weekend of March is a good date to shoot for - won't be too cold, still far enough away that people can make plans.

Blown.
Monday, February 13, 2006 9:30 AM
i say a dyno day.. or at the least, we can all meet up an cruise the pike in CT when it gets little warmer

-marc

hmmm..
Monday, February 13, 2006 10:42 AM
i dyno day would be good because i want to get my car done now that im done with all the performance things that i wanted to do to it.

Quote:

cruise the pike in CT
the pike has got really bad the cops up there are crazy and have nothing better to do then pull u over for the stupidest things. after i got pulled over up there i never went back there and now with the muffler on my car im sure not going up there now.

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:09 AM
I'm out. My car will be nowhere near done by then.

Blew it up

Monday, February 13, 2006 1:11 PM
I'd like to avoid areas with very strict cops because I probably won't have my resonator on by then. I break into a sweat each time I roll by a cop with my exhaust.

A dyno day sounds like a great idea, I'd like to see where I'm at with power and how much more I have to do to get to my goal.

Blown.
Monday, February 13, 2006 2:04 PM
Sorry for the absense guys, im on vacation and although i have access to a computer i havent been on it, been busy doing other things. but yes it should be shown to as many people as possible that the org is more than just cars although many times there is bickering and what not, the real loyals will show up not to brag who is faster or whos interior is more extravagant but just to chill, put faces with the names that we talk to all the time on here and what not.
a dyno day i think should be a deffinite, i still have to contact that dyno place in town, that can be done once i get back from vacation. the pike is about an hour from me, no one really gathers until 10pm on up there on friday nights and saturday nights, some sunday but they like us work mondays too. cops are very heavy up there. Anything beyond driving normal is ticketed.
Please bring the girls too, maybe if they do get bored listening to how much it cost for a port and polish or how much our rims weigh, they could get together and talk about something more oriented at connecting them the way the cars connect us. I know my fiance has an 02 Z eco. and she is exited about bringing it, although stock she just wants to show it off, nothing wrong with that at all. Another J, another person to talk to and meet...
I havnt talked to adam or any of the jersey js as of yet, as i said im on vacation and havnt had much time to sit down and talk with anyone. Im hoping adam or jersey kid or someone is monitoring this and talking to other members. And i saw 01sunfire is bringing someone, awesome, like we all agree the more the better. others pass this along as well. my god i feel like steven king here. sorry just had to catch up. well i will be repling to this post more of than as of the past few days. keep me updated, and ill do the same

Monday, February 13, 2006 3:50 PM
I talked to Adam for a little bit online and mentioned this thread. He said he was going to take a look at it; hopefully he'll talk to some of the other members of the Jersey J's and work something out. I have yet to talk to my g/f about all this but I know that if she has the time she'll definitely come.

Blown.
Monday, February 13, 2006 5:09 PM
awesome, keep me posted on if your gf can make it and if i dont talk to adam, because hes not online anymore having toomuch fun with that turboed fire, then please update me on what him and the jersey js are thinking. thanks guys this is turning out way better than i ever expected.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search