CT/RI meet neone? - Page 8 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: CT/RI meet neone?
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:41 AM
the guy called me back today and he if full for the 15th. he said the 8th or the 22 we can do it so is that ok with everyone ?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 1:10 PM
Hows about the 8th!!

I need to get to the Dyno REAL SOON!!! ... so I may go to this.
I have a few goodies to play with too while I'm there:

Will Swap in:
62mm TB for stock Eco TB
SRT-4 Copper plugs
TransTuner (same as the Interceptor)
6 Different adjustment plates for my Vortech FMU

I also want to set my SSQ BOV adjustment. See how it sounds with different pulls...

If any of you have Check Engine lights, i have a code reader / clearer that I'll have with me too.

Also - Filip - I'd like to trade wheel-caps if you go. Your Yellow CF for My Red CF LS Sport caps.

Check out my Part Out List!! Great Prices !! http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/52925/

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:19 PM
The 8th should be good for me, I already have plans for the 22nd.

Quote:

Also - Filip - I'd like to trade wheel-caps if you go. Your Yellow CF for My Red CF LS Sport caps.

Its a deal. I've been wanting red bowtie caps for a while. I've never tried to take them off before..hopefully it won't mark up the wheel.

Blown.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 1:49 PM
8th is good, is this final so i can put in for the time at work?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:21 PM
yes lets just make this final i need to call the guy and let him no

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 7:57 PM
shltty.. im out, gunna be in the bahama's till the 9th... oh well

-marc

gettin blown jus wasn't good enuff.. snailed @ 8psi
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:17 PM
Let's get a list going of who can make what date, that way we can schedule for the day that most people will be able to show up.

I can make the 8th but not the 22nd.
Marc (I'm guessing) can make the 22nd but not the 8th.

What about everyone else?

Blown.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:32 AM
i could make the 8th or the 22nd

Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:38 AM
8th or the 22nd works for me. Marc that sucks man, looks like you can't go the to Bahamas then. I was there 2 months ago and it rocked. Did you see my pics I posted a while back?

Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:41 AM
I can make the 8th and the 22nd, although I would like the 22nd cause maybe I can get that extra thing done before then ya know? but either date works for me.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 8:30 AM
lets go for the 8th then if you get some more stuff added to your car we can have another meet over the summer or go to the NEjbody meet i will be there with my car also. its in may i think for the nejbody meet.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 1:00 PM
eiher date is fine with me, But the 22 would be better. I just had my whole exhuast system put on, and I have to put it back into the shop. Sounds like bees chasing me. lol. My magna flow 14" res is to short. SO i need to upgrade to a larger one. Or add another 14". i'll have to see.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:03 PM
Well Mike would prefer the 22nd, as would Marc, and everyone else can do either/or. Looks as if the 22nd might be a better decision, plus it would give everyone more time to plan. I probably won't be able to make it to the dyno but I might be able to show up later in the afternoon.

I know that the 8th was considered before anything else, but the 22nd looks like a better option.

Blown.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:15 PM
so we will do the 22 and i will call the dyno place tomorrow and tell him befor he gives it away to someone else

Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:59 PM
Sounds like a plan.

Blown.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:03 PM
That will work for me too.. whats a few more days running around untuned?

Check out my Part Out List!! Great Prices !! http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/52925/

Friday, March 17, 2006 5:33 AM
So we're aiming for the 22nd now?

Friday, March 17, 2006 5:54 AM
yup 22nd im calling the dyno place today and telling him the 22nd and morneing time. so what would be a good time to tell him?

Friday, March 17, 2006 6:58 AM
figure you have a bunch of people comeing from a bunch of different places, ie njhk, me, whoever else ya know. and people are going to get lost. maybe mid to late morning around 11ish? maybe me and adam can meet up at my place and go up together that way if we can travel together and whatnot. im more happy with the 22nd. i want to get my car fixed for the dyno, and also want to try and either get my front painted or get my shaved trunk on. im so happy that this turned into what it is now.

Friday, March 17, 2006 10:56 AM
Like Kevin said, preferrably late morning for those that will be driving a longer distance that day.

Blown.
Friday, March 17, 2006 11:53 AM
i called him and left a message saying we all picked the 22nd and that we would all be there around 11 because we have people comeing from other states.

Friday, March 17, 2006 12:14 PM
Once you hear back from the dyno shop saying we have the ok. make a new thread with the date in the title.

Friday, March 17, 2006 12:17 PM
what about after the dyno now? where are we meeting after

Friday, March 17, 2006 12:32 PM
22nd Rocks for me, I'll have my full kit on for you all to druel over. I'll leave the dyno numbers to the rest of you all.

Friday, March 17, 2006 6:32 PM
k we got it guys the 22nd we have the dyno shop. he asked for if people can get there befor 11 that would be better then ppl that have to travel when they get there we can be done. so the people just geting there can go. as for meeting after we can head to manchester thats where all the restraunts are and malls and big parking lots or if u want to go to the park i go to to take pics of my car that would be fine to.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search