Speaker Adapters - Page 3 - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Speaker Adapters
Sunday, July 24, 2011 10:20 PM
After the tournament this weekend all I got to say is that it's a good thing Joe doesn't need his knee to cut wood or you'd be screwed. Guy roasted his knee this weekend

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, July 25, 2011 3:18 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:After the tournament this weekend all I got to say is that it's a good thing Joe doesn't need his knee to cut wood or you'd be screwed. Guy roasted his knee this weekend

that sux. going off topic but is he going to need surgery? blown ACL/MCL?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:12 PM
Yes he will, mcl.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:20 PM
That suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:46 PM
yup sure does. Talked to him today though and he's still down to do this. Most likely going to cut them with a laser cnc, is that cool with you? lol If he makes these, they will be available for sale to anyone, so everyone let me know if you want a set. I'm guessing $20-30 per pair.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:45 AM
1 set here, then maybe second.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:44 PM
This makes me happy. Im in for a set

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:09 PM
I told the man to meet me here at 6:30... so he's got 20 minutes. If he shows, we shall talk adapters first, then MR2 stuff.... even though MR2 stuff is WAY more beneficial to ME lol

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 2:25 PM
updates preez?

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 5:17 PM
Well I have my car AND a customers car I'm working on this weekend so I lit a fire under his ass about getting all the rings and adapters done. So everything should be done by this weekend. How does $25 shipped sound for a price? I will post pics once he gives me product to take pictures of.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, August 04, 2011 2:38 PM
sounds magnificent!

Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:59 PM
I hate being the "business" or "seller" who keeps having to back pedal because of a 3rd party holding things up BUT, the templates for lasered out today and I will have adapters all routered out tomorrow. I don't know if he is making 1 preliminary set for me to approve, or if he's making a few to start, but AT LEAST one of you should get something available soon. I will look them over, say yes or not, make any changes needed, then him and I will be hammering them out in a decent sized pile. What doesn't sell here, will sell on ebay.

Speaking of all this, I was told by a local customer of mine that I need to open up a shop and run things the way I'm running things right now because he was so impressed with the product, customer service, and all that. Saying none of the shops(and we got a couple big ones) are anywhere near as nice or easy to deal with. That made me feel good, so let's see how well I do(as well as my good friend Joe who's doing the cutting) with these baffles!

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:22 PM
I'm going to be watching this... My front speakers are starting to go bad on me and I have a set of 6.5" needing to be installed.

Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:29 PM
I've had 6.5 inch speakers waiting for these adapters ever since I started thia thread. Jk, thanks for the update.

Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:25 PM
I'm still in for a set as well... I need to relocate my crossovers now anyway.. might as well take the time and do it all in the doors right?
Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:06 PM
"My router broke so I have to do these by hand, do they need to be real pretty?" was my last call with him lol. I said as pretty as possible, but they're going in doors so not really. I will adjust price according to the finish. I need to get in touch with him on when I can pick them up though, I got busy as @!#$ this weekend and so did he. Sorry guys! Either way, SOMETHING should be available this week.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, August 15, 2011 12:53 AM
YAY!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 8:23 PM
I may be down for a set.

Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:19 PM
meeting him here in a few minutes to pick up the first set. We shall see how I like them. I would say being that he made this thread looking for them, Hardcore gets the first set. Mind you his router broke so these won't be amazingly perfect and pretty, but the router should be up in the next could days and templates are done so banging out more will be quick, smooth, and easy.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:04 PM

He did them by hand, and I'm very impressed with that. You basically have a 5X7 plate(so there shouldn't be any gaps) with the 6.5" mounting circle. First set done, the rest will be done with a router so they will be slightly smoother looking, but the same basic thing. Who wants in so I can get an order in with him and how many to make.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, August 18, 2011 9:02 PM
I'm still in for a set, Get the final price and i'll be ready to paypal a payment, I assume paypal is preffered lol

Wanna start up a list? Prolly gonna be a short one but oh well...

Name, Email, Payment Method
1. HardcoreXSunfire (dibs on first set)
2. Jordan, paulsen.jordan@yahoo.com, paypal

Thursday, August 18, 2011 9:41 PM
the list method works for me, as does PayPal. $25 shipped is the price.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:59 PM
When I get home ill pm you.

Thursday, August 18, 2011 11:12 PM
I'll be sleeping lol. Adios

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Friday, August 19, 2011 2:31 AM
btw, they look fine to me. as you said, they are going in the door so it doesnt matter

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search