J-Stance - Page 6 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Stance
Sunday, November 14, 2010 9:46 AM
ill have some pics later of the 10mm spacers for my rear and 4-5mm for the fronts. ending in 25mm rear and 34 for the fronts.

Monday, November 15, 2010 9:51 AM
I drive a silver car wrote:
phewes wrote:thanks for the link! gotta figure out.

realized i needed them when the rears camber looks funny like that with 1.5" spacers on.

Your rears are getting close

And, that is the worlds tallest stop sign!

Monday, November 15, 2010 12:19 PM
good night that is one large tall stop sign.

Saab Kit, GM Reflash, 10 psi
Monday, November 15, 2010 1:33 PM
I wonder how many people blow past it because they don't look up for a stop sign

13.1 @ 115
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:11 AM
funny guys. its an dead end path to this area. true that, do realize its the tallest stop sign ever!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:10 PM
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:17 PM
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:19 PM
jayvan wins...hands down

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:56 PM
I cannot take credit for that masterpiece. I simply wanted to share!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Thursday, November 18, 2010 10:14 AM
So next time my dad yells at me for running a screw in sideways I should just tell him its hellaflush?

Thursday, November 18, 2010 10:31 AM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:So next time my dad yells at me for running a screw in sideways I should just tell him its hellaflush?

yes

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq

Thursday, November 18, 2010 12:00 PM
Unless you're toe-nailing a screw in... lol

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:45 PM
slvrblit wrote:
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:So next time my dad yells at me for running a screw in sideways I should just tell him its hellaflush?

yes

Yes!

Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:48 PM
Excellent! Thatll put him in his place! Either that or get me smacked up side the head.

Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:51 PM
LOL, my first thought was a smack to the head myself!

Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:59 PM
I probably deserve it!

Saturday, March 26, 2011 1:32 PM
updates on the blog?

Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:08 PM
azn....i like your new sig better than your old one....car looks amazing

Saturday, March 26, 2011 6:47 PM
lol @ the ppl saying this is just a fad.. even the tho VeeDub guys have been doing it for yrs and yrs now

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, March 26, 2011 7:57 PM
EVERYTHING VW guys do are fads... they just stay within they're snotty, hipster-infested fag squad usually. But it seems the roof racks, stretch/poke crap, and sticker bombing has leaked into all car modding areas now

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:03 PM
So that 1.8T running at 24 psi with 400hp I rode in yesterday was just a fad? Hmm... interesting...

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:36 PM
Transporter7220 wrote:So that 1.8T running at 24 psi with 400hp I rode in yesterday was just a fad? Hmm... interesting...

lol, nice

unfortunately, its the douchebag VW guys who get noticed. same with the Honda crowd. my sister's bf, while a cool guy, is a real douche when it comes to cars. he keeps telling me that if I sold both of my Cavaliers, I might be able to afford a nice GTi like his.. pretty dick thing to say, but I call it motivation to get my boosted Eco on the road and wipe the asphalt with his GTi

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, March 26, 2011 9:23 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:EVERYTHING VW guys do are fads... they just stay within they're snotty, hipster-infested fag squad usually. But it seems the roof racks, stretch/poke crap, and sticker bombing has leaked into all car modding areas now

like facebook... we need a "like" button. Because this comment ^^^^ = truth

Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:46 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:EVERYTHING VW guys do are fads... they just stay within they're snotty, hipster-infested fag squad usually. But it seems the roof racks, stretch/poke crap, and sticker bombing has leaked into all car modding areas now

can't really say that i agree with that statement. mainly the "snotty, hipster-infested fag squad" part....as far as the VW guys i hang out with, that's about as far from the truth that i could possibly imagine. I'd say that the nissan/honda fanboys are way worse. I don't know how it is in other parts of the country, but around here most of the vw crowd seems to be a more mature gathering.

and as much as the vw "fads" end up leaking into other modding areas....a lot of vw guys take influence from all areas of automobiles/modding/motorsport groups and it just turns into one giant conglomeration of styles and methods.

go figure it takes 6+ years for the whole hellaflush/stance/stretch/poke movement to hit the J-body scene

Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:51 PM
Doesn't make it less of an ugly fad to me

And as for the VW guys you know being more mature than Honda/Nissan meets. No surprise... but every VW guy I run into that isn't in his 40's is a flannel wearing, roof rack sporting, sticker bombing, black rimmed glasses(without prescription usually) wearing stuck up dick bag.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search