J-Stance - Page 7 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Stance
Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:53 PM
It obviously depends on the area, most of the Dub guys around here are very level headed.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:43 AM
Transporter7220 wrote:It obviously depends on the area, most of the Dub guys around here are very level headed.

then your lucky... just about all the VW guys I ever meet are stuck up dick bags, and among some of the worst car enthusiasts I've ever dealt with.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 8:31 AM
The same could be said for just about any platform in the right area. Especially J owners. I suppose it helps that Stratmosphere is about 15 minutes away, there are a lot of quick Dubs around here.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, March 27, 2011 5:27 PM
This trend isnt going anywhere, its been around for a longgggggg time. I personally think that the problem is a lot of people dont get too far away from the J-body world so when they see some of the things done in other scenes they automatically either try to jump on the band wagon (usually doing a poor job at it) or say that is is retarded.

The flush/stace/ect stuff has been highly popular among honda owners and Vdubs's. I had a dropped civic and had it was cambered out. The drop was static so the ride wasnt very good and i had trouble getting in/out of places without fear of scraping my body kit or ruining my wheels; so i ended up hating it and sold the car.

On the other hand it does look good and if anyone wants to see some good vdubs rolling around you should check out wagenwerks.net, my brother has a A4 and is all about that sh*t.

Also heres of video: http://www.wagenwerks.net/video/h208.html sexiness right there. i considered selling both my cav/civic at one point to get a gti...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, March 27, 2011 5:28 PM

Eat my shift
Sunday, March 27, 2011 5:36 PM
Damn that video makes me want a VR6 Corrado...

Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:09 PM
stratmosphere is near you? hahah thats who i just ordered my coilovers from!

Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:13 PM
Yup, half way between RIT and my house.

Look familiar? My buddies MKIV, crashed this winter though

Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:52 PM
Wagenworks vids have been posted here numerous times, and its always top notch quality. very nice stuff

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:59 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search