What is my stance on abortion? - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What is my stance on abortion?
Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:58 PM on j-body.org
population control is happening.

See also: The American Gulf coast--Circa 2005

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Saturday, September 24, 2005 12:10 AM on j-body.org
Chris Crossont wrote:The Pro-Death movement is a horrible scar on our nation's fabric. Abortion is murder in every sense of the word.
That is 100% pure ignorant right there.

Chris Crossont wrote:God made the rules. It is not, and should not be, any one person's view.
I assume you are a fellow Christian(or at least believe yourself to be), so let me give you some good advise about growing your faith - READ the Bible(If you're too lazy to read in from a book here it is online.), not a bible study group, nor a sermon where someone else tells you what to think based of his own agenda and in doing so quotes you a few verses and completely mutilating the real message into something that supports his beliefs. No, I mean READ IT YOURSELF. Then pray for God to open your eyes to the truth. You will not get this listening to a sermon(I do go to church and listen to sermons etc - but I take them with 1000 pinches of salt - and I'm there to worship not be told what to think).

I already started a thread a while to be-bunk one of the biggest lies ever told. Christian does NOT = Anti choice(otherwise know as "pro-life" lol)

Actually some denominations openly support the right to abort. A friend of mine got pregnant by accident(they do happen you know) You wanna guess who paid to have it done?! A local Lutheran(diet catholic) church program setup to assist woman who make mistakes. They don't help everyone. Just people who made honest mistakes who need help. They will NOT pay for it if you have already had one(roots out sluts etc).

GAM - You won't here me say this often about you, but jackalope has a point over you about the abortion and death penalty thing. Of course that is a 2-way street that can work against liberals ans conservatives(I'm neither ). And lets not forget about starting wars without due cause - Yeah that's real pro-life - lol(I mean Iraq - not Afghanistan!! - hence why I said due cause).

And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch over me labeling "Pro-Life" more accurately as "anti-choice." Well am I wrong? Are they not against choice(aka freedom) just because they think something is wrong? Before someone says "well pro-choice = pro-death" etc, pay attention to this.

Now before you label yourself a champion of any cause, just how CONSISTENT are you?

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Saturday, September 24, 2005 5:41 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
Chris Crossont wrote:The Pro-Death movement is a horrible scar on our nation's fabric. Abortion is murder in every sense of the word.
That is 100% pure ignorant right there.

Chris Crossont wrote:God made the rules. It is not, and should not be, any one person's view.
I assume you are a fellow Christian(or at least believe yourself to be), so let me give you some good advise about growing your faith - READ the Bible(If you're too lazy to read in from a book here it is online.), not a bible study group, nor a sermon where someone else tells you what to think based of his own agenda and in doing so quotes you a few verses and completely mutilating the real message into something that supports his beliefs. No, I mean READ IT YOURSELF. Then pray for God to open your eyes to the truth. You will not get this listening to a sermon(I do go to church and listen to sermons etc - but I take them with 1000 pinches of salt - and I'm there to worship not be told what to think).

I already started a thread a while to be-bunk one of the biggest lies ever told. Christian does NOT = Anti choice(otherwise know as "pro-life" lol)

Actually some denominations openly support the right to abort. A friend of mine got pregnant by accident(they do happen you know) You wanna guess who paid to have it done?! A local Lutheran(diet catholic) church program setup to assist woman who make mistakes. They don't help everyone. Just people who made honest mistakes who need help. They will NOT pay for it if you have already had one(roots out sluts etc).

GAM - You won't here me say this often about you, but jackalope has a point over you about the abortion and death penalty thing. Of course that is a 2-way street that can work against liberals ans conservatives(I'm neither ). And lets not forget about starting wars without due cause - Yeah that's real pro-life - lol(I mean Iraq - not Afghanistan!! - hence why I said due cause).

And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch over me labeling "Pro-Life" more accurately as "anti-choice." Well am I wrong? Are they not against choice(aka freedom) just because they think something is wrong? Before someone says "well pro-choice = pro-death" etc, pay attention to this.

Now before you label yourself a champion of any cause, just how CONSISTENT are you?

Well there my fellow Christian (if you are really a Christian or just call yourself one), you have a lot to learn. First off, your reply is downright nasty and I do not believe that I ever was that way with you. Second, if you think Jesus is all for murdering the unborn then brother, you need to pick that bible you claim to read back up and show me where He supports abortion.

If you just blindly think that I am some sissy Christian that votes republican because I am a good little boy doing what I am told then you sure are wrong. I think growing in the faith is something you need to do.

By the way, your posting ID tells me a lot about you.

Chris Crossont
A.H.M. Performance
Baltimore, MD
http://www.ahmperformance.com
Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:48 AM on j-body.org
Chris Crossont wrote:Well there my fellow Christian (if you are really a Christian or just call yourself one), you have a lot to learn. First off, your reply is downright nasty and I do not believe that I ever was that way with you. Second, if you think Jesus is all for murdering the unborn then brother, you need to pick that bible you claim to read back up and show me where He supports abortion.

If you just blindly think that I am some sissy Christian that votes republican because I am a good little boy doing what I am told then you sure are wrong. I think growing in the faith is something you need to do.

By the way, your posting ID tells me a lot about you.

"First off, your reply is downright nasty and I do not believe that I ever was that way with you." - I didn't think I was that bad but still my apologizes. I haven't been on here in a while and this is the first time I've seen you post anything. I've just lost patience with a few less than logical people on here who claim to be Christian but clearly have a miserably poor comprehension of their own supposed faith. I suppose it isn't right however of me to assume you fit that mold. Therefore I retract anything that may have offended you personally.

"By the way, your posting ID tells me a lot about you" - My handle means NOTHING. Thank you. I've used it for years, I'm not sure where I ever came up with it and yeah its dumb but I haven't ever cared to change it. No it actually tells you nothing about me. I could change it to FlamingHomo4u, but even if I did that wouldn't tell you anything about me since I'm actually straight. Now on to the REAL issues.

"Second, if you think Jesus is all for murdering the unborn then brother, you need to pick that bible you claim to read back up and show me where He supports abortion." - My aren't we making assumptions and putting words in Jesus's mouth. "Murdering unborn brothers" etc etc - don't make me laugh. Honestly I don't think of a lump of flesh as having a human soul just because of DNA and chemicals. Monkeys have almost the same DNA so are they human? NO!! Now in the book of Genesis we see that neither Adam nor Eve where born in the womb, however they did have souls of course. Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Upon our first breath following birth, that is when we receive our soul.

Now assuming you read the same Bible I do, you should notice at least one thing about Jesus - he wasn't much for remaining silent about moral wrongs. That being said please show me where Jesus, or God(or anyone in the Bible for that matter) speaks out specifically against abortion. It may have been rare back then, but it's not like it never happened. And if God can indeed see the future than would God not have know that this would happen today? So why was it never spoken against DIRECTLY?!

No you can't lump it with murder because if it where such would not have God or Jesus(or anybody in the Bible for that matter) have said as much?! When something in the Bible is labeled sinful, there is no beating around the bush, no room for interpretation, it is directly addressed and labeled as SIN - plain and simple. Now do show me where I missed that one?

Sunday, September 25, 2005 2:55 PM on j-body.org
Just as a further point:

I believe Jive posted this a while ago, and I may have gotten this wrong:
- If you were to hurt a woman who is pregnant, and the child dies, then you owe nothing for the life of the child, but you owe for the assault on the mother,
- If you were to kill a born child, it would be the same as if you killed anyone else.

From what I remember, this was in the bible. I haven't read it in a very long time to be honest, but I'm assuming Jive knows what he's talking about because he had mentioned that he was in a bible college of some sort.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:22 PM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Er, Sorry Gam thats incorrect but thanks for playing. Johny what does Gam get today?

Gam In this counrty if a violent crime is comited against a pregnant women and she dies thats one charge or murder. If the baby cannot be saved thats TWO counts of murder. If a pregnant women is attacked and the baby dies but the women does not then you get one count of murder. So if you kill an un born baby during a crime its murder. But abortions are still O.k. ? Hmmm that seems odd to me. Am I the only one who thinks this odd? Abortion is ok. If the same baby were to be killed in a crime then its murder. AND the D.P. is horrible. Hello Mr. Hippocrit how are you today?
If a baby dies in a crime its murder but in an abortion clinic is fine. And the D.P should be abolished. WOW talk about confused! Where is the line drawn between murder
and abortion? And if abortion is fine then why does the d.p. upset you?

Gam your a very bright guy but I'm afraid that politcal correctness may be getting the best of you.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, September 26, 2005 3:48 AM on j-body.org
Jack: I'd say the same, but I'm going on memory, and besides, I already explained my position on both issues.

So, I'll ask this: If a fetus dies of natural causes, why isn't it issued a SSN? Why isn't it given a legal name? and please, explain to me why it is that there is generally no funeral?

Okay, once you answer that, http://www.elroy.net/ehr/abortion.html < -- Have a read.

Now, would you like to actually READ what I typed, or would you care to insult me and ultimately yourself further by not doing me the courtesy of reading what I wrote. Here's the other thing you have to remember: I keep an open mind on just about everything, and when I read something I ask myself what I value and whether or not I agree with what I read.

That's not political correctness. That's common sense.

Monday, September 26, 2005 11:16 AM on j-body.org
Abortion = bad every time, no matter what!

lets get ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!

Warning: Your sig is in violation of rules 4, 5 and 6. Change it before you post again.
Monday, September 26, 2005 3:22 PM on j-body.org
Aborting Hitler: Good idea or bad idea?

Discuss.

Monday, September 26, 2005 3:50 PM on j-body.org
How about: Wouldn't have made a difference...SOMEONE would have taken his place.

Abortion's not always a bad idea...Think of how much better the world would be if Ann Coultier wound up as a salsa-like substance at the bottom of a shopvac?

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, September 26, 2005 3:52 PM on j-body.org
Gam I wasn't starting with you at all relax man . Anyway if a mom miscarries it all depends if the baby the baby was big enough to have a funeral. I've known of at least
3 babies that were miscarried and given a funerel. I know you stance and you know mine. we'll never agree or admit the other is right and that we are wrong I believe this would be an aprapo time to call a truce. I do not wish any hard feelings or misinterpratations as happened in my previous post. At this point I think we can agree to dis-agree and thats that.

Monday, September 26, 2005 3:56 PM on j-body.org
A propos

Yeah, I was posting tired... I pulled a double on Friday and Saturday, and found out my Grandma isn't doing so well.

Don't post pissed... shoulda followed my own advice.

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:00 PM on j-body.org
Whats wrong with grand mom? Is she ok? Thats it this arguement is being interupted for a full acount of Grammy Gam and how shes doing. No I'm not kidding some things are more important. Gam whats up?

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:28 PM on j-body.org
My Grandma is 90 and she's got Alzheimers, and not doing too well. She's refuing to eat. Since my Granddad died about 15 years ago, and her sister about 7-8 years ago, she's been on a downward slope... I've been going every couple days, and been coaxing her to eat along with my mom, dad and great aunt and uncle.

I worked on a double shift with the local police force as an observer, and there were 6 accidents where alcohol was involved, and one was right near my mom & Dad's place, and involved a silver 03 Grand Am coupe, which is also what my sister drives so you can imagine what was going through my mind after 14 hours on duty. There also has been a very major case that has developed around here regarding a girl that was abducted/murdered and the guys that were on the other (more mundane cases) that I caught were giving me a hard time about being diverted for regular duties. We're used to maybe 1-2 major accidents with bodily harm/loss of life but this weekend was stupid.

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:37 PM on j-body.org
Damn man that sucks !!! I hope she at least gets..... ok? Thats tough man I wish her
and you guys all the best . I know its hard we've been through a lot down here as well and its never easy. If it makes you feel better to yell at us go right ahead we'll understand. Just don't push iy toooo far.

Anyway Gam I hope she feels better and maybe you should chill on the doubles for a while man. Remember your not the only person up there who is on the police force
and since there's not an "S" on your chest under your shirt then you shouldn't try to act like it.

Good Luck man I hope all gets better.

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:51 PM on j-body.org
No, but I wouldn't have to work so damned hard if the other Forensic squad members weren't tied up in other things. I don't work outside RCMP usually, but we've gotten a request for help, and since we have a lab here (the prov. police's lab is in Kingston IIRC) and can get stuff done, we do what we can because of inter-police co-operation.

I don't know about Grandma.. I think she's just tired of living. I know it's awful, but when she asks about grandpa, it's like staking her in the heart everytime I have to tell her he's passed on. I can't lie to her either and tell her he's on his way, she'll forget in 5 mins, but I can't lie to her.

I didn't mean to take it out on anyone, I can handle my own @!#$, i just shoulda walked away ya know? Anyhow...

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:59 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Aborting Hitler: Good idea or bad idea?

Discuss.

i feel it would have been a bad idea. the nazi's invented a lot of stuff, and their tactics, and thier research on humans, is useful, it was wrong to do what he did, however it was useful knowledge, i think that we wouldn't be so advanced if hitler was never around, so my vote is on bad idea on aborting hitler

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Monday, September 26, 2005 5:08 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Just as a further point:

I believe Jive posted this a while ago, and I may have gotten this wrong:
- If you were to hurt a woman who is pregnant, and the child dies, then you owe nothing for the life of the child, but you owe for the assault on the mother,
- If you were to kill a born child, it would be the same as if you killed anyone else.

From what I remember, this was in the bible. I haven't read it in a very long time to be honest, but I'm assuming Jive knows what he's talking about because he had mentioned that he was in a bible college of some sort.
Yes that is true. In fact I made reference to this(Exodus 21:22-24) in the post I linked to above(assuming no one clicked on it )

Although I am inclined to agree that opposing the death penalty(in all cases) is inconsistent with supporting abortion(and vise versa if you oppose abortion and support the death penalty) - except for one point -

The death penalty kills people who are already alive(in more than a purely biological sense). People who have a developed personality(for better or worse), memories, likes/dislikes, people they love/hate and people who love/hate them, and most of all - something to live for - something to lose besides their (biological) life. What do the unborn have to lose? Their (biological) lives? You can't lose what you never had. Also don't forget how many people who have been executed, then later found innocent. Of course even then all the innocent executed aren't necessary proven innocent, so those figures are conservative.

Don't get me wrong, I support the death penalty. I don't think that EVERYBODY on it should be. Then again I think that a lot of other people should be on it who are not. However the above argument could also be applied to unnecessary wars(Iraq etc - NOT Afghanistan). How can someone support "saving" all the unwanted unborn yet support something which will obviously cause tons of senseless and brutal deaths, women and children included. I guess to some, people only need to live until they are born. I guess after they are born it's ok to blow them into chunks. Just how the hell is that "pro-life"?!

abortion is not pro-life
death penalty is not pro-life
war sure as hell isn't pro-life

and I support each depending on the situation. THAT is consistency.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:21 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Aborting Hitler: Good idea or bad idea?

Discuss.

Bad idea. All life is valuable. Aborting Hitler just makes the person deciding another Hitler.

Chris Crossont
A.H.M. Performance
Baltimore, MD
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:47 AM on j-body.org
Scale? 6 million jews killed because they were nothing more than jews. 1 Person stopped before it happened... okay.. okay.. to be fair, you'd have to include Himmeler, Goerbils, and about half the Nazi party high command.. so.. 200 people to save 6 million people's lives.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:00 AM on j-body.org
but there is so much technology and research that came from the nazi's

now was it worth the sacrifice of 11 million people, probably not, but it is stil very good tech and research that we learned from them, so actually im undecided on the issue

now we should have aborted saddam and bin laden, probably the bush family too

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:04 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Scale? 6 million jews killed because they were nothing more than jews. 1 Person stopped before it happened... okay.. okay.. to be fair, you'd have to include Himmeler, Goerbils, and about half the Nazi party high command.. so.. 200 people to save 6 million people's lives.

Again, all life is valuable. If Hitler were falling off of a cliff, I would reach out my hand to save him.

Chris Crossont
A.H.M. Performance
Baltimore, MD
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:12 AM on j-body.org
And if he took you with him, would it still be worth it?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:15 AM on j-body.org
Mike: I'm talking more along the lines of jews and other undesirables & soldiers lives lost.

Technology wise, the space program has a lot to thank the Germans for (Goddard mostly, but the Germans refined a lot of the principles).

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:13 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:And if he took you with him, would it still be worth it?

Yes it would. By the way, many of you on this board would be quite happy too!

Chris Crossont
A.H.M. Performance
Baltimore, MD
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search