post your dead baby jokes - CAUTION, Extremely offensive - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: post your dead baby jokes
Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:04 PM on j-body.org
What the hell is GrimRaven's problem?? if the topic of a post seems offensive, just don't read the post. whats so hard about that, and now he's trying to look up information on people, thats too funny. yeah it sucks that you had that stuff happen to your family, but honestly, why is that even relevant, guess what, my dad killed himself, but i still make jokes about suicide, why, because i don't let stuff bother me, obviously your real thin skinned if you can't even read an online joke without getting your panties in a bunch. uh oh, i said too much....he's gonna hunt me down now. hmm, mabey i should get the dead babies out of my closet before he shows up, that may anger him more

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:24 PM on j-body.org
THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC FORUM, it is a private forum that is accessible to the public. If you think that this is a public forum, go kick Dave in the nuts and see how public this forum is.

._____________________________.
hostis humani generis - Causa latet vis est notissima
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-12-11 18:21:36. This ban will expire 2005-12-18 18:21:36 Pacific Time.

Reason: Your comment about Grim Raven's wife was completely uncalled for and way over the top.

My other car is a boat. Supermotors
Free FlatScreens, IT WORKS!
Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:05 PM on j-body.org
GrimRaven wrote:To all you idiots in here thinking this is funny - I came in here to STOP this post. I almost lost my child when my wife was giving birth. My wife also had a miscarriage prior to that. There is nothing to "joke" about with a dead baby. They are the most innocent of all things in this world and have done nothing to you or anybody and don't deserve this. Ever seen a dead baby in real life? Pretty phucking disturbing, actually. Anybody going along and thinking these are funny and add to the fire is most certainly not a father and not mature enough to even become a decent father. I even requested to Dave to have this thread locked and he ignored me completely, so with that said I am done with this site. Also - how about this joke? Post your dead J-body member jokes - because with all the info I can get off you bastards it might be coming your way. Wait - that may not be a joke. Hope all you @!#$s rot and burn in hell for your bad karma.

Maybe you need a new wife, seems the one you have is broken... Like a toaster that keeps burning the toast.

._____________________________.
hostis humani generis - Causa latet vis est notissima
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-12-11 18:21:36. This ban will expire 2005-12-18 18:21:36 Pacific Time.

Reason: Your comment about Grim Raven's wife was completely uncalled for and way over the top.

My other car is a boat. Supermotors
Free FlatScreens, IT WORKS!
Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:07 PM on j-body.org
If it offends you so much, just don't read it. I'm not going to sit here and make fun of you two, caase it seems obvious that something happened that makes this so offending, but you coming in here is not going to make people stop posting more jokes, so just don't come in here and try and make them, just ignore it.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:22 PM on j-body.org
for those that say i'm sick, twisted, and @!#$ in thge head because i laugh at these jokes...

What are you, new or something? of course i'm sick, twisted, demented! it's my modus operandii! and it's plain vanilla normals like you that ruin it for the rest of us. Go back to TV land where everything is brady-bunch sterile...

Now if you'll excuse me, i have to finish doinking this pregnant woman's corpse using her unborn child as a prophylactic. (manaichal laugh--and for those that think i'm srious, you take me way more serious than I do--it's not healthy)

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:58 PM on j-body.org
there is just SO much sand in you people's vaginas. Stay out of the post if ya dont like, ya @!#$tards. Too bad you whiners werent dead babies.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:11 PM on j-body.org
^^^^^^^^ lmao

The one, the only, ME.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:18 PM on j-body.org
Q. What present do you get for a dead baby?
A. A dead puppy.

Q. How many babies does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. Depends on how tall of a ladder you need.

Q. What is sad about 1 dead baby in an oil drum?
A. There's still room for more.

* Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
I thought you were done with this site GrimRaven??

There are plenty of other sites you can go to if you dont like the "jokes"

Q. What present do you get for a dead baby?
A. A dead puppy.

Q. How many babies does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. Depends on how tall of a ladder you need.

Q. What is sad about 1 dead baby in an oil drum?
A. There's still room for more.

And if these offend you, you really should get some therapy.

* Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:21 PM on j-body.org
well gee, he complained to Dave like a Phucking lil baby and Dave didnt do anything about it, so therefore i figure there is nothing wrong with this thread, they are just jokes
i cant believe all you people are wasting soo much time whining about it, if you dont like it dont read it, and certainly dont cry about it, gawd have you nothing better to do
do u yell at people in public when they say something offensive to you, or do u just walk away?
how bout you just walk away from this thread and go wash the sand outta your vag

now that i'm done i'm gonna go have sex with the dead baby hangin in my closet, cuz unlike a woman, a dead baby doesnt have a headache, and it only bleeds when ur having sex with it

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:25 PM on j-body.org
lol

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:28 PM on j-body.org
great thread lol

The one, the only, ME.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:45 PM on j-body.org
i love how its not okay for us to make jokes about dead babies, but its ok for Grim there to stalk people and make death threats.... who's really the f---ed up one there, eh Grim? At least when someone does something to offend me I have the self control and chemical balance necessary to walk away without making psychotic threats.... but you're right, you're such a better person than the rest of us...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:57 PM on j-body.org
hey, while we are on the subject of dead babies, how about this blast from the past.... only seems fitting....

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:59 PM on j-body.org
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PERFECT LOL

The one, the only, ME.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:15 PM on j-body.org
GrimRaven wrote:To all you idiots in here thinking this is funny - I came in here to STOP this post. I almost lost my child when my wife was giving birth. My wife also had a miscarriage prior to that. There is nothing to "joke" about with a dead baby. They are the most innocent of all things in this world and have done nothing to you or anybody and don't deserve this. Ever seen a dead baby in real life?

hey, guess what. you're not the only one who's dealt with the loss of a pregnancy, OK? i have, too, and i STILL think these jokes are funny. STOP READING THE THREAD IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH.

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:52 PM on j-body.org
lone_wolf wrote:
urban wrote:
ummmm ok...

today I was at the bank (paying my business visa), and a little
girl, three or so years old, came within 3 feet of me and tried
to grab the crowd separator bar. It wasn't fastened, and it fell
straight across her rib cage, and face. She was hurt very badly,
and even though I could see the barrier coming down on her --
I wasn't fast enough to stop it.

its a true story, and ahahaaha... it was soo effing funny to see
a innocent little girl in pain. true story

Look familiar Urban? You posted it.. Then when people flamed you for it, you posted again saying you felt bad or some crap.. To me this is worse than any baby joke posted, since you actually seen it happen, and thought it was funny.. MORON.

Sarcasm bro; ever hear of it? I thought if I posted something
subtle, people would get it. I forgot that the same people who
thought these "jokes" were funny are the same people who
are too low-brow to get sarcasm.

falnfenix wrote:
hey, guess what. you're not the only one who's dealt with the loss of a pregnancy, OK? i have, too, and i STILL think these jokes are funny.

Maybe its because you lack class. Oh sorry, did I offend you?
I'm just trying to get in the spirit of this thread.

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] cuz stock sux
Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:57 PM on j-body.org
^^ seriously bro we need to drop it. I just realized that we are dealing with a bunch of kids here who lack morals or good judgment.

They are worthless

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:59 PM on j-body.org
making dead baby jokes doesnt mean we lack morals; we just happen to have a much darker sense of humor - no need to get all bent out of shape.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:03 PM on j-body.org
urban wrote: Maybe its because you lack class. Oh sorry, did I offend you?
I'm just trying to get in the spirit of this thread.

apparently i have more class than someone who takes it upon himself to consistently make potshots at me for no real reason. you have asked before why i have an issue with you: it's because you're an @!#$. you are an absolute @!#$.

i will say no more, because you are truly not worth the energy.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:11 PM on j-body.org
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:^^ seriously bro we need to drop it. I just realized that we are dealing with a bunch of kids here who lack morals or good judgment.

They are worthless

you're right. I won't go so far to call anyone worthless, but I will
say it's worthless to argue.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, but even if my comments were
100% correct, fact checked, and notarized -- there would still be
a dozen folks here to call me an "effing liar" just for the sake of
arguing.

hahahaaaa. you really want to know what's funny? I never called
anyone a moron, a white c*cksucker or threw an stfu anyone's
way, but have a look at the responses people threw at me. Just
weak. weak weak.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:18 PM on j-body.org
falnfenix wrote:
apparently i have more class than someone who takes it upon himself to consistently make potshots at me for no real reason. you have asked before why i have an issue with you: it's because you're an @!#$. you are an absolute @!#$.

lady. you give yourself too much credit. I don't know you, and
I don't want to know you. I have enough drama in my life and
career to deal with your megalomaniacal comments.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:22 PM on j-body.org
1 - you have asked me, directly, why i have a problem with you. you have consistently tossed rude, unreasonable, etc comments my way. it's pretty easy to recognize your posts, since you always use a different font and you bold every post.

2 - if you "have no issue" with me, then why the @!#$ do you dare to make a comment like that toward me? BACKPEDALING IS FOR PUSSIES AND WANKERS.

do yourself a favor, and NEVER insult me without actually knowing who you're insulting.

damn i wish we had an ignore function on here...

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:26 PM on j-body.org

i bet that guy has eaten dead babies

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search