Tookie Execution, 12:01am PST Tuesday - Page 7 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tookie Execution, 12:01am PST Tuesday
Sunday, December 18, 2005 5:20 PM on j-body.org
No John my dad was not on pcp. The guy they were aresting was in the process of carving his GF up with a butchers knife he was so high. They kicked in the door and saved her and cuffed him, leg irons to. Problem was the chain was too short to allow him to walk down the steps so he was being carried out. He was struggling and fighting and kicked loose and got the inside of my dads left knee. As my dad went down he had hold of the guys shirt with his left hand and came down with his right in the middle of the guys face. He had a big silver ring he had made that he wore on his middle finger. Now for a little back ground on my dad he was 4 time golden gloves champ in the pacific fleet during Nam and he worked out for about 2 hours every day at the districts gym. He was 6'3" weighed in at 250lbs ( no fat ) he had arms that were 1 inch smaller in diameter then Hulk Hogans and his neck was bigger. I watched him do things that if I hadn't seen it I would never have believed it. Once we were on vacation and one of those old Ford country squire station wagons had backed off into a ditch, my dad stopped and offered to help the driver said sure and with that he went to the rear of the car and lifted it from the ditch. I couldn't believe it but its true.

Anyway 1 hit and he crushed the guys nose, broke both his eye sockets, both his cheek bones, seperated the guys jaw, and split his skull from front to back in three places. Then dropped him down a flight of steps and they called for the paramedics they kept the guy from dying. Too bad as he should have

Oh and John he pulled the guy up to himself with hisleft hand while he came down with his right fist. Not the truth.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Sunday, December 18, 2005 6:03 PM on j-body.org
Hmmm... leg irons too short to walk down stairs, but your original tale said a karate kick followed by a punch to the head. You forgot to mention the part about falling down the stairs in the original post.

I'm not saying that your Dad wasn't in good shape or even great shape, but I think we're only reading about half the real story.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Monday, December 19, 2005 5:00 AM on j-body.org
Sorry if the details were messed up this happened back in 1982. If I did say karate kick my bad, guess I shouldn't use a figure of speach here as its easily confused. Anyway
the only people in the stair well were cops and the guy so who really knows what happened, all I know is that when my dad left that apt building his life was over as he knew it and that guy, the reason the judge said he only got 6 months was due to the fact that he was in a hospital for almost 2 years being re-built.

But were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY off topic so I'll shut up now.

Tookie got what he deserved.

Monday, December 19, 2005 6:48 AM on j-body.org
As sad as I am that you father was injured on the job, I'm finding the drama a bit too much. Life does not end at the knee. There are many of us out here with both klnees shot and we can enjoy life quite well. Perrhaps his career was radicly changed, he had manyt difficulties I'm sure, but life did not end with that injury.

Police deserve respect because they put themselves in harms way (mostly selflessly) in order to protect the public good. The fact is though, they put themselves in harms way, ocasionally someone is going to get hurt, it's part of the job.

PAX
Monday, December 19, 2005 7:14 AM on j-body.org
HA HA, He had a total of 36 surgeries on his left knee and over 20 on his right one he had 3 artificile knees that went bad before they could find one that could support his
weight. He was given the wrong medicin in the hospital and it caused him to go into seizures and launch himself out of bed landing on his right knee braking it. When he finaliy did get out of the hospitals for his knees he was given an early retirement. His cancer came back in his head and he died in 1992 from his cancer. So NO maybe haveing his knee destoryed by that peice of @!#$ didn't kill him out right but whats the difference? His life was taken away from him.

I have some issues with this subect still so forgive me if I'm venting a little.

And I'm sorry if your finding the drama a bit much.

Monday, December 19, 2005 9:17 AM on j-body.org
well that certainly had more to the story than a couple boken tendons.

I am very sorry for your loss.

PAX
Monday, December 19, 2005 10:03 AM on j-body.org
No biggie man I know you weren't being a dick so were still cool.

Monday, December 19, 2005 10:12 AM on j-body.org
ahh let him die...

but this comes from a guy that lives walking distance from the death row prison here in texas where ol sparky used to reside haha.

Later
David

I need photoshop...cause its time for a new sig
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:16 AM on j-body.org
Only in america can a convicted murderer that's been executed actually get mourned by so many I've heard news reports that say anywhere from 150-300 people were at Tookie's wake.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:18 AM on j-body.org
That many? Hmm, wonder what colors they will be wereing.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:14 AM on j-body.org
That's a standard wake/funeral here in Ottawa... 2-300.

The man might have done something despicable, but he's still allowed to have family and friends...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:21 AM on j-body.org
True, I was just wondering what colors they will be sporting.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:52 PM on j-body.org
Probably black and white.

That's the respectful attire for a funeral.

I don't think most would hang around in their gang colours, but I've given people a little more credit than they were due.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search