WOW i cant believe some people (Vid) - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: WOW i cant believe some people (Vid)
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:56 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r: how will these people believe if they are not exposed to God. If you don't teach and speak about God to them how are they suppost to know how and what he is? For instance, if a small trib in africa are never exposed to God how are they suppost to know about him? It is our duty to expose them to God. If they belive in him or not thats up to them to decide. We can't convert people into being believers. We can mearly expose these people to the word of God and let God do the rest of the work through his power.
It is okay for them to hate and discust, it is clearly stated in the Bible the Gods children will be hated among the others.

If you tell a person about God and they don't want to listen, then fine let them be thats their option and God gives them that option.
And I too agree like I mentioned in my first post that what these people are doing at the funerals are curel and discusting. I feel that there are other places and time when you can preach the word of God.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:06 PM on j-body.org
if they want to learn about God, they'll search for it themselves
if a small tribe in Africa is doing fine on its own for thousands of years, maybe it was God's intention for it to remain that way. Ever think of that?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:08 PM on j-body.org
Everyone should just quit blaming God for everything. God is not punishing us or anyone. In fact I dont even think there is a God but who am I to say. I live in Jersey. One of the states that is not behind in thinking like those bible states are. People die cause they went to war. God is not punishing anyone. I just can't stand to hear this crazy talk. If God existed then why does he not punish the people that flew those planes into the buildings. How come God does not kill Bin Laden. Ohhhh I know he is testing us. Yah right. THERE IS NO GOD. Don't blame @!#$ on him. It is pointless. Makes you look like a wack job in the first place and is a scape goat for the truth. They died cause the went to war. People are Gay cause they like the same sex. This lady is Butt Ugly cause she worships God. Yay my blame for the day. Have a good one.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:16 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:if they want to learn about God, they'll search for it themselves
if a small tribe in Africa is doing fine on its own for thousands of years, maybe it was God's intention for it to remain that way. Ever think of that?

WORD!

And when did I say, titus, that you were going to hell?

And I do believe in God. I believe that Jesus died for our sins. I am a Christian. I've been baptised and Confirmed. Our very very good family friend happens to be a pastor. Actually, his family is probably our best family friends. So until you really want to judge me, STFU!

He, my pastor, even thinks some of the Bible is false. He majored in Meterology at Penn State and believes that many of the STORIES of the Bible are flase; especially that of Noah; stating it is not humanly possible for rain to flood the ENTIRE world. If that would have happened there would be no existance of humans today, now would there be? Unless Noah had sex with a chicken or commited incest with his own family. I don't think God would have been too found of that, now would He?...See where I'm going....I do believe in the Bible, but one must remember that they are STORIES.

To tell you the truth, I'm scared sh*tless of the last book of the Bible, Revelations.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:18 PM on j-body.org
David Alameda (Zspeedcav) wrote:If God existed then why does he not punish the people that flew those planes into the buildings.

The people that flew into the buildings are DEAD! So your question is irrelevant.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:20 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

To tell you the truth, I'm scared sh*tless of the last book of the Bible, Revelations.

Its very contriversial which is why i didnt quote anything from it..but if anyone belives it i dont think any of us are going to heaven...read about how many people will be admited

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:20 PM on j-body.org
Oh well it came out wrong. I still got my point across no sense in arguing what does not exist.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:24 PM on j-body.org
"You know how I know you're gay?"

"Cause you're gay and you can tell who other gay people are?"

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." -- Steven Wright
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:34 PM on j-body.org
Roscoe wrote:
Quote:

Its very contriversial which is why i didnt quote anything from it..but if anyone belives it i dont think any of us are going to heaven...read about how many people will be admited

Will have to read up one that.

But in the mean time...how many?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:38 PM on j-body.org
How about this. God doesn't exist, these nutjobs are living their lives to just be shoved in the ground at the end. Faith is great because it gives people something to hold on to, but in the end, I, the Atheist, am going exactly where crazy christian is....Nowhere.

People who base their actions on God are idiots. Cool, you have your beliefs, you enjoyed that book, don't push it on others and dont be so dammed disrespectful. That woman makes me happy I don't believe in that work of fiction.

(Yes, Im pissed and no, I don't care if I offend)

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:38 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r: Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Jesus clearly states that we must go to ALL the world.

Jason: I never stated and will never state that I will judge you. I will let the judging be done by God himself on Jusdgement day. You state in your comment that your pastor believes that it is not HUMANLY possible for rain to flood the entire world. I want to remind you that the rains which flooded the world was not an act which was done by a human, it was done by God which is not human and is all mighty. Flooding the world is not possible to humans but to Him it is.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:41 PM on j-body.org
Godspeed wrote:wow............. i'd just like to appologize to everyone.

its her "family's" church... well that helps explain some of it about how FREAKING off the charts they are....

still, sorry everyone!

For future reference, you never have to apologize for the zealots out there who misinterpret what the Bible says.

And I don't even consider it a church, it's more like a cult. Who wants Kool-Aid?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:41 PM on j-body.org
Dude, you're quoting a book that, before its NUMEROUS revisions, spoke about unicorns and dragons as being real.

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:46 PM on j-body.org
titus03 wrote:
Jason: I never stated and will never state that I will judge you. I will let the judging be done by God himself on Jusdgement day. You state in your comment that your pastor believes that it is not HUMANLY possible for rain to flood the entire world. I want to remind you that the rains which flooded the world was not an act which was done by a human, it was done by God which is not human and is all mighty. Flooding the world is not possible to humans but to Him it is.

You really missed the INCEST part, didn't you?

As for when I said humanly....yes, it will sound like I'm changing things up to go with him....but I do not believe he said that, I just put that in there.

And Noah was human, was he not?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:47 PM on j-body.org
titus03 wrote:themarin8r: Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Jesus clearly states that we must go to ALL the world.

Someone wrote that Jesus said that
ever heard of the game telephone?
yeah, there you go

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:48 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r wrote:
titus03 wrote:themarin8r: Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Jesus clearly states that we must go to ALL the world.

Someone wrote that Jesus said that
ever heard of the game telephone?
yeah, there you go

I love you. Really, I do.

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:54 PM on j-body.org
Jason: I didn't miss that part, I was just so baffled by it. Why would he commit incest with his family? It clearly states in genesis 7: 7 that Noah entered the ark with his wife, 3 sons and the wives of the sons. I wasn't aware that Noah and his wife were not able to have sex, and the three sons to have sex with their wives? So why exactly did you say that he commited incest?

Noah was human, correct. But why would that make a difference. All he did was follow the word of God. He was told to enter the ark with his family and to gather pairs of animals into the ark.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:59 PM on j-body.org
titus03 wrote:Jason: I didn't miss that part, I was just so baffled by it. Why would he commit incest with his family? It clearly states in genesis 7: 7 that Noah entered the ark with his wife, 3 sons and the wives of the sons. I wasn't aware that Noah and his wife were not able to have sex, and the three sons to have sex with their wives? So why exactly did you say that he commited incest?

Noah was human, correct. But why would that make a difference. All he did was follow the word of God. He was told to enter the ark with his family and to gather pairs of animals into the ark.

Was unaware that his sons wives came along. Think about it...if they were the only one's on the ark, would they not be commiting incest? Even if the wives had kids, who would they have sex with once they are grown up? All other human existance was gone.

I'm sure you're going to throw out another Bible verse, so we will just end it here.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:09 PM on j-body.org
titus03 wrote:I know for a fact that I was not born gay.

So you are saying you were born straight?

Or are you saying you are equally attracted to men and women, but because of God, you choose to only be in relationships with women?

When did you CHOOSE to be straight? What day was it that you were thinking in your head, "I sure love the penis, but God says it is wrong, so I will still want the penis but will not give in to it"?

I think you also need to try to explain how come there are many bible translations, of a book that was written almost 2000 years ago, that say different things? Translations of the bible of what we mean by words TODAY and not what the words really meant in context 2000 years ago is not the right way.

I mean come on, Shakespeare is hard enough to read and understand in its original English and you somehow know FOR SURE that the original Arimaic (sic?) that was translated into other languages and through dialects for thousands of years is what is right? And that is discounting the fact that imperfect men wrote those books (who could write anything they wanted).

And what of the other Gospels that are not in the bible? How could anyone discount them? I do not see how anyone, 2000 years later, can even begine to say some books are right and others are wrong.

God created us and gave us KNOWLEDGE and SCIENCE. S/he would not give us this and punish us for what he gave us. Atleast, I don't believe s/he would. I think its more of a sin for you to be ignorant and refuse to use the knowledge and science God gave us than it is for anyone to use their minds to understand who they are (and not what others tell them they are).

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:10 PM on j-body.org
I don't like to throw my beliefs on another person just because its not right, but I am a Christian. This woman makes a mockery of every person out there that calls themselves a believer in God. If she would stop and read about what company Jesus kept while he was on earth, she would know that we are suppose to take the weak under our arms and not curse them. As far as homosexuality, it states very clearly in the Bible that a man is not to lay with another man as he does with a woman. If it was God's intention to create homosexuals then why are they not able to reproduce like a man and woman? Also as far as Revelations goes. I'm sure the number that one was refering to was the 144,000. What I personally gathered from that is they are people that God has chosen. I cannot recall for what at this moment. But I never ever remember reading that those are the only people going to heaven. For my knowledge, as a person dies their soul either goes to Heaven or Hell.. immediately. It doesn't sit in transition waiting for the end of the world. Lastly I want to leave you with this. I would rather spend my entire life believing in God just to find out He isn't real and then I just die like some believe than not believe in it and find out its all true. Just my thoughts. Sorry so long. Peace out and God Bless America and all of the soldiers
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:12 PM on j-body.org
that lady needs to be slapped with a king james version NAIL encrusted bible...

hell I aint even religious but what I know about the bible tells me this lady is @!#$ 3 ways from sunday...

@!#$ the kool-aid make her snort the poison mic

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:13 PM on j-body.org
Are homosexuals harming us? Are they ruining our lives, degrading society?
Hell no.

Look at Sizzy. No one is getting hurt because she found the woman of her dreams. God, if it exists, is a hateful, controlling being. If 'it' really knew everything, past present future, then it would know who would be gay and thus not allow them so do so.

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:15 PM on j-body.org
if it was God's intentions to NOT create homosexuals, then why would he create them?
I had a co-worker whom i was friends with, whom was gay
He told me that he NEVER in his life was ever attracted to women, EVER.
So tell me, was that his choice?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:22 PM on j-body.org
Alexis wrote:Are homosexuals harming us? Are they ruining our lives, degrading society?
Hell no.

Look at Sizzy. No one is getting hurt because she found the woman of her dreams. God, if it exists, is a hateful, controlling being. If 'it' really knew everything, past present future, then it would know who would be gay and thus not allow them so do so.

Sizzy is hurting me. But at least she likes(d) my sig!

im kidding people!!!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:25 PM on j-body.org
Jesus christ that woman needs a @!#$ railroad spike driven through her @!#$ head!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search