WOW i cant believe some people (Vid) - Page 6 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: WOW i cant believe some people (Vid)
Monday, June 19, 2006 1:37 AM on j-body.org
^^^ The Baptist Community pretty much has disowned the Westboro Baptists...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, June 19, 2006 2:28 AM on j-body.org
This lady, and anyone who believes the same, is a nut that is for sure. I have no problem with those who are religious, but if you love a god that you believe would punish an innocent person and there families for the "mistakes" of a few, you are sick! If it was a normal person doing this you wouldn't feel the same, would you feel good if for every gay person I see I shot a police officer, fireman, medic or soldier? It is gods will to punish us right, I would be helping the cause and therefore would be a good christian for doing so! You should help titus03! I will just start killing random people, but I will do it in the name of god so that makes it OK. I hate to pick on anyone but titus you are no better than the terrorists, religious extremests are the new Nazis! Do and be what I say is right or you deserve to die!

These soldiers are not promoting homosexuality, they may hate "FAGS" as much as you do! DO THEY STILL DESERVE TO DIE? In gods name I'm going to rape titus' mom, who are YOU to question MY god? There are gays in amerka so I have to rape his mom, makes sense to me.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:41 PM on j-body.org
this is a repost.....

and that lady is whacked.....

all i got....sry

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:50 AM on j-body.org
I don't think its a repost, IIRC, it was moved here from OT.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:12 AM on j-body.org
I think we should just wiat for all those nut jobs to go to church on a given Sunday, have the ATF surround them and BBQ them like they did David and all his Wayco ass hats. Problem solved.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:02 PM on j-body.org
Nice.. Good job.. You just managed to call 85 victoms "asshats", nice job. They didn't do anything to anyone, if they hurt anyone it was themselves. They truely thought they were doing the right thing and they didn't hurt anyone, then they were killed by the ATF, do you really think they deserve the title "asshat"?

PAX
Thursday, June 22, 2006 5:48 PM on j-body.org
Hahahaha: ATF fired first.

Friday, June 23, 2006 7:41 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Hahahaha: ATF fired first.

Well ya, that is my point. The Branch Davidians, regardless of their strange behaviour, were victoms. Being different is not illegal.

PAX
Friday, June 23, 2006 9:47 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:

Well ya, that is my point. The Branch Davidians, regardless of their strange behaviour, were victoms. Being different is not illegal.

PAX

No but havind a cache of illegal guns is... If they had nothing to hide they would have let the ATF follow thru with their warrant. I wanst saying weater the ATF was right or wrong I was just saying that theres "Baptists" desrve the same fate. So back on topic guys.

Friday, June 23, 2006 9:47 AM on j-body.org
theres = these

Friday, June 23, 2006 2:49 PM on j-body.org
john harrington wrote:
Hahahaha wrote:

PAX

No but havind a cache of illegal guns is... If they had nothing to hide they would have let the ATF follow thru with their warrant. I wanst saying weater the ATF was right or wrong I was just saying that theres "Baptists" desrve the same fate. So back on topic guys.

I'll get back on topic just as soon as we clear this up...

The ATF had a warrant to see *IF* they had a *LEGAL* weapon that they did not pay a *TAX* on. They were never accused of having any illegal weapons, they were accused of possibly possesing a rifle that should have had a certain tax paid on that they didn't pay at the point of purchase. There was never any proof that they actually had the weapon and 85 people were burned to death because they didn't pay a tax on a gun that they may or may not have posessed.

The Davidians even hung a white flag on the front door but were murdered anyway. Then the Murray Fedual building which housed all of the paperwork mysteriously blew up. Itial reports were that 3 bombs planted in the parking garage had not gon off and explosives experts were inside disarming them. 24 hours later it was a truck bomb and McVey did it with Nicols help. McVey went from trial to execution faster than any prisoner I can remember, no appeal.

I wouldn't defend the people behind that one, they were definately up to no good.

PAX

Friday, June 23, 2006 7:12 PM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:I'll get back on topic just as soon as we clear this up...

The ATF had a warrant to see *IF* they had a *LEGAL* weapon that they did not pay a *TAX* on. They were never accused of having any illegal weapons, they were accused of possibly possesing a rifle that should have had a certain tax paid on that they didn't pay at the point of purchase. There was never any proof that they actually had the weapon and 85 people were burned to death because they didn't pay a tax on a gun that they may or may not have posessed.

The Davidians even hung a white flag on the front door but were murdered anyway. Then the Murray Fedual building which housed all of the paperwork mysteriously blew up. Itial reports were that 3 bombs planted in the parking garage had not gon off and explosives experts were inside disarming them. 24 hours later it was a truck bomb and McVey did it with Nicols help. McVey went from trial to execution faster than any prisoner I can remember, no appeal.

I wouldn't defend the people behind that one, they were definately up to no good.

PAX
Just to "clear things up a little further"...you need to stop painting the Branch Davidians as victims. The ATF showed up at their door with a legally executed search warrant. David Koresh and company responded by firing on the officers and killing 4 of them. I don't care if that warrant was for taxes, murder or a @!#$ parking ticket. There is a right way to do things and a wrong way. I don't care if you agree with it or not, you don't fire on the police or oyu're gonna get @!#$ up. What's next? You gonna start shooting when you get pulled over cause you don't agree with the radar gun?

Now, as for the details of the warrant that you describe as "just about taxes"...that's not entirely true either. That is the tripe that anti-government and militia-affiliated websites would ahve you believe. There was an extensive investigation underway regarding whether the Branch Davidians were MANUFACTURING automatic weapons. While that is NOT prohibited in the US, you have to be licensed to do so and you ahve to pay proper fees and taxes associated with sales. No license, no taxes, no proper records of sales. That is why a warrant was issued.

Then there's the standoff and fire. That has been exhaustively investigated by everyone from the FBI to the ATF to several independent commissions and scores of investigative journalists. All, except the most radically militant few, have come to the same conclusion...that the Branch Davidians as a group were responsible for what happened there that day.

So NOW we can get back on topic. A special place in hell is reserved for these Westboro freaks.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Saturday, June 24, 2006 3:51 AM on j-body.org
Pretty hard to investigate when all the evidence is destroyed.

I'll go with what I saw on live TV. That includes military vehicles being used to knock the stairwells out just before the fire. That ensured nobody got out. I don't really need to see anything more. That was a very, very dirty move and I saw that with my own eyes (via TV).

PAX
Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:07 PM on j-body.org
JimmyZ wrote:Just to "clear things up a little further"...you need to stop painting the Branch Davidians as victims. The ATF showed up at their door with a legally executed search warrant.

For a drug lab in Mt. Carmel (FBI couldnt justify appropriating the helicopters, tanks and munitions from the TXNG otherwise, it violates Posse Comitatus).

Quote:

David Koresh and company responded by firing on the officers and killing 4 of them.

Incorrect. ATF Fired first, as evidenced by television footage of them "returning fire" and there is no damage to any of the vehicles during the melee. (most of the weapons were in the buried bus that was a good 100 or so yards from the main compound).
Quote:

I don't care if that warrant was for taxes, murder or a @!#$ parking ticket. There is a right way to do things and a wrong way. I don't care if you agree with it or not, you don't fire on the police or oyu're gonna get @!#$ up.
What happens when they start firing first, Jimmy?

Quote:

What's next? You gonna start shooting when you get pulled over cause you don't agree with the radar gun?

There is a major difference in scale...

1 officer with a ticket book in hand and a radar/lidar reading versus about 40 agents with SMG's/CAR15's, lvl II body armor and the rest of the SWAT gear storming all over your HOUSE. I don't agree with what was done by either side, but the difference is that a traffic stop is something that happens and you comply by pulling over, Waco was an orchestrated attack on false premesis.

Quote:

Now, as for the details of the warrant that you describe as "just about taxes"...that's not entirely true either. That is the tripe that anti-government and militia-affiliated websites would ahve you believe. There was an extensive investigation underway regarding whether the Branch Davidians were MANUFACTURING automatic weapons. While that is NOT prohibited in the US, you have to be licensed to do so and you ahve to pay proper fees and taxes associated with sales. No license, no taxes, no proper records of sales. That is why a warrant was issued.
That's fine... the problem is that the FBI and ATF were NOT there to serve a warrant on those activities. If that were so, there is not a snowball's chance in hell that the FBI/ATF would have been able to get the ordinance that they had. The simple fact is that the originating warrant was to search for and seize any and all DRUG MANUFACTURING equipment and arrest those responsible for it.

Quote:

Then there's the standoff and fire. That has been exhaustively investigated by everyone from the FBI to the ATF to several independent commissions and scores of investigative journalists. All, except the most radically militant few, have come to the same conclusion...that the Branch Davidians as a group were responsible for what happened there that day.

Actually, there's been ONE congressional commission, and that was convened to ascertain whether or not the ATF was justified in returning fire. At the time, it was a Republican controlled house, so, they were found justified very quickly, without being presented with real evidence (ie the main doors to the compound). Also, understand that the FBI was never investigated outside the Justice Dept. in relation to the incident.

Quote:

So NOW we can get back on topic. A special place in hell is reserved for these Westboro freaks.

Remind me again Jimmy, aren't you one of the ones that says there is no God?
If so, doesn't it track that there's no special place for the Westboro goobs?

Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:14 PM on j-body.org
Nice job

PAX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search