WOW i cant believe some people (Vid) - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: WOW i cant believe some people (Vid)
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:33 PM on j-body.org
MoonlightFantasy: Everybody is born straight. Someone made a good point by saying that if God made us be gay at birth then how would be populate the earth? I believe everyone is born straight and that they later in life choose to be homosexuals. If others don't believe that , then thats fine with me. But I will speak my belief just as they speak theirs. By translations you mean different langauges. I think some of the words used have changed over the years but the meaning of the event and lessons from it is still the same. The gospels which are currently in the Bible are enough for us to use to save ourselves and others around us. God gave us knowledge. How and what we do with that knowledge is up to us. I personally don't believe in a lot of things which you would call sience. And lets not forget that we will never have the knowledge which God has.

themarin8r: I believe that God did not create homosexuals. I feel that people who are homosexual made that choice and became homosexuals.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:40 PM on j-body.org
i could not even stomach to watch all of it... just makes me sick.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:40 PM on j-body.org
titus03 wrote:MoonlightFantasy: Everybody is born straight. Someone made a good point by saying that if God made us be gay at birth then how would be populate the earth? I believe everyone is born straight and that they later in life choose to be homosexuals. If others don't believe that , then thats fine with me. But I will speak my belief just as they speak theirs. By translations you mean different langauges. I think some of the words used have changed over the years but the meaning of the event and lessons from it is still the same. The gospels which are currently in the Bible are enough for us to use to save ourselves and others around us. God gave us knowledge. How and what we do with that knowledge is up to us. I personally don't believe in a lot of things which you would call sience. And lets not forget that we will never have the knowledge which God has.

themarin8r: I believe that God did not create homosexuals. I feel that people who are homosexual made that choice and became homosexuals.

Your beliefs are obviously not made after talking to people who are homosexual or bi.
open your eyes and @!#$ talk to people instead of living in your ivory towers of religion
i mean who are you to appoint yourself a messenger of God?
who are you to tell people they can't be something or tell people they should worship a certain God?
Do i fully agree with homosexuals? not really
do i tell them they are wrong for being who they are? no

themarin8r wrote:if it was God's intentions to NOT create homosexuals, then why would he create them?
I had a co-worker whom i was friends with, whom was gay
He told me that he NEVER in his life was ever attracted to women, EVER.
So tell me, was that his choice?

so when did this kid make the decision to be gay?
he ALWAYS was attracted to guys
BEFORE he even know if it was right or wrong
BEFORE he even knew what gay was
so TELL me how was he born straight????
thats like saying everyone is born white, but later darkens in life

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:52 PM on j-body.org
I don't know, I'm turning darker

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:53 PM on j-body.org
thats called tanning chief

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:01 PM on j-body.org
themarin8r: I want to be a messanger of God and I believe that anybody who wants to be one and feels that they have the calling from God can be one. I believe that I have the right to tell them that it is wrong. Like I mentioned, if they want to listen that is up to them. I don't force them to not be gay and I personally cannot change them.
I cannot answer when he choose to be gay. But after reading the Bible I understand that someone is not born gay and becomes gay by choice. If thats not what you or others believe I respect that. I believe that everybody is born straight because God created Adam and Eve. He did not create two males or two females.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:01 PM on j-body.org
sarcasm rules over you

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:22 PM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:
RandomGuy 171 wrote:It's been proven you are born gay.

i dont want to start an argument, but please show me where so i can be informed

Here's numerous studies. I did a quick google search on it and came up with this. This isn't what I was originally referring to however. I've seen numerous news segments where different colleges have done studies on this, which is what I was originally talking about.

http://www.borngayprocon.org/pop/Studies.htm

Check that out. Most are pro "born gay".

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:22 PM on j-body.org
alright...you know what is kind of funny to me? you all are arguing about God and saying that He doesnt exist and all. then why do you guys argue about it so much? if He doesnt exist then what are you trying to proof? thats just nonesense.

and that lady...well she got her issues. many of them as a fact. i am a christian myself. and i know that she got a lot of the bible confused. first off all God doesnt hate anybody. He does not hate the sinner, He hates the SIN!!!! God loves the sinner, thats why He send His Son Jesus Christ to die for the sinner, to pay the price, so we can be saved. Another thing is what she said about the jews, or what that guy on the video said about her father saying that the Jews were the true Nazis. The Bible clearly states that if you HATE the jews you will be punished for they are Gods chosen people. so just to let everyone know the lady was wrong, and so is her whole belief system and her church family. It is true that God let 9-11 and war happen, not because He wants to punish us (or at least thats what I believe) but because He gives us free choice. If people decide to go into planes and blow themselves up then thats whats gonna happen. everything happens for a reason. yes it was a wake up call for America but NOT a punishment. If people wanna know more just read the Bible or do some research online. its as simple as that.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:27 PM on j-body.org
Um...we are not all arguing that god doesnt exsist....where the @!#$ are you getting that from...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:31 PM on j-body.org
Eunice Costea wrote:alright...you know what is kind of funny to me? you all are arguing about God and saying that He doesnt exist and all. then why do you guys argue about it so much? if He doesnt exist then what are you trying to proof? thats just nonesense.

and that lady...well she got her issues. many of them as a fact. i am a christian myself. and i know that she got a lot of the bible confused. first off all God doesnt hate anybody. He does not hate the sinner, He hates the SIN!!!! God loves the sinner, thats why He send His Son Jesus Christ to die for the sinner, to pay the price, so we can be saved. Another thing is what she said about the jews, or what that guy on the video said about her father saying that the Jews were the true Nazis. The Bible clearly states that if you HATE the jews you will be punished for they are Gods chosen people. so just to let everyone know the lady was wrong, and so is her whole belief system and her church family. It is true that God let 9-11 and war happen, not because He wants to punish us (or at least thats what I believe) but because He gives us free choice. If people decide to go into planes and blow themselves up then thats whats gonna happen. everything happens for a reason. yes it was a wake up call for America but NOT a punishment. If people wanna know more just read the Bible or do some research online. its as simple as that.

wow
hey noooooobbbiiiiiieeeee
try @!#$ reading all the posts
thanks

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:23 PM on j-body.org
titus03, you're an idiot and I hope you rott in hell. I can't believe you'd come on here and say that @!#$. Do you not see how many people in just this thread alone are sporting something with saints name on it? You know who he is? A fallen soldier. So what makes you think you're not going to get slammed for that B.S.?

I hope people are out at your funeral with signs thanking your death. Lets see how your family likes that.

I know if my son/wife/brother had died and those people were out their like that I dont care I would be out with a bat taking down as many of them as I could. I don't care what your beliefs are you just dont protest at someones funeral.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:36 PM on j-body.org
Roscoe!!!!

DUDE!!!!

WTF are you thinking?!?!?!!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:37 PM on j-body.org
Those idiots were actually at a funeral here near Norman. I was half-tempted to run them over with my car. Next time I see them I'm going to try.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:11 PM on j-body.org
Cheese (WL) wrote:
Godspeed wrote:wow............. i'd just like to appologize to everyone.

its her "family's" church... well that helps explain some of it about how FREAKING off the charts they are....

still, sorry everyone!

For future reference, you never have to apologize for the zealots out there who misinterpret what the Bible says.

And I don't even consider it a church, it's more like a cult. Who wants Kool-Aid?

i understand that... what i was appologizing for is that so many (not just on here) who see this will be even more frustrated with this whole "God" thing. sooo many people who could have been seriously thinking about checking God out, have seen this and have NO DESIRE to be apart of anything remotely close to that lady. thats what i cant stand.

i am ALL about people finding God on their own accord. I will never attemp to scare someone to Jesus; thats totally wrong. i'll talk to, share, show His love... but when people who think that scaring people to Jesus is the only way, they are usually the ones getting the mass exposure, therefore more people see that approach rather than others like me.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:37 PM on j-body.org
WOW
SHE NEED F* HELP

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Real cars don't make power at the front wheels......
THEY LIFT THEM !!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:06 PM on j-body.org
I'm not going to get into my beliefs one way or another. I just wanted to say, does that lady remind anyone else of that one character from MadTV?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:23 PM on j-body.org
this crazy whore was on rovers morning glory a while back (morning radio show)

i have never been the type to yell at the tv or radio, because they obvioulsy cant hear you..

but i was yelling my fing head off that day...

you could here 2-3 kids in the background... and when the question rose of what she would do if one of her childern or grandchildren would say they were gay.... wow..

i cant say that im a fan of homosexuality.. but frankly its part of my life, my brother is gay. and to be honest. its not that big of a deal.. hes family and i will support it in whatever way needed..

btw.. no offence to the religious people.. its good to have something to belive in, it creates hope...

but to the people that waist there life away serving someone/thing or whatever... i wish you luck... cause all that ass kissing isnt really gonna change the fact that your eventually gonna die, and when you die.. your dead.. like dead for real dead... not like half dead where you still will know whats going on and you go to some alternate universe... you just die

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:32 PM on j-body.org
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin): I would like to ask you to please go back and read my comments so that you can be clear on things. In my first post I clearly stated that what these people are doing is cruel and wrong. A funeral is no place for these kind of actions. I added that I agree with the lady on some points because I see the events which have recently happened in our nation. I send my condolences to saint and I haven known about the situation since it was first posted on the org. So please, next time read my comments a little bit more carefully before you sentence me to hell.

I did not want this to escalate to this height. I was just telling how I feel about the situation and that I agree with what the lady believes (not everything, especially the funeral part). I think that like everybody else on here I have a right to state what I believe. And I will continue to defend my position and my actions.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:39 PM on j-body.org
EXESIVE FIRE (Andy Brooks) wrote:cause all that ass kissing isnt really gonna change the fact that your eventually gonna die, and when you die.. your dead.. like dead for real dead... not like half dead where you still will know whats going on and you go to some alternate universe... you just die

Now wait a second. Can you actually prove this? There is no way to prove or disprove any form of life after death; be it heaven, reincarnation, or the tranference of life energy to an alternate plane of being, or whatever the hell it is.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:41 PM on j-body.org
Phelps' website: http://www.godhatesfags.com
Wiki Entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

American Taliban: http://moose-and-squirrel.com/bozo/bozo.html

Phelps and his ilk are a disgrace and shame to people that hold the ideals:

"Love thy God, Love thy Neighbour"; or "Do Good and be just" in any semblance of the words.

I find it sad that he's acting like such a dick. Seriously, it's not even approaching funny anymore... I knew after Matthew Shepard was murdered and Phelps and his ilk protested not only the memorial and funeral, but also the murder trial of the two that killed Shepard, that Phelps was at best a self-hater, beating the anti-gay drum a little too hard (to justify a limp-wrist); at worst an American Nazi.

He's been like this for many years, and he still doesn't get it.

When he was in Canada protesting the legalisation of Civil Unions between same-sex couples, he duely arrived, and all his congregation (read: cousins, family, and extended family, all 23 of them) showed up, applied for permits to stage a protest (as required) and was duely shocked that he couldn't find a place to domicile his congregation... Then, shock turned to horror when he found out that he was confined to a 20'x20' crowd barriered area (not even in view of the Supreme Court of Canada building), which had 30 RCMP uniformed and slickered officers facing in at them on all sides. Other protestors were disallowed from the front lawn of the supreme court as well, although, it took only about 5 officers to direct people to another area not adjacent to the Phelps retinue. He was allowed to protest and disgrace a foreign flag (a hate crime which is punishable by law if done by a person that is not a Canadian Citizen, he had his protest license revoked as was required to pay for "protective services administered" as I remember), but it was foreign to CANADIANS... yep... he dragged the stars and bars on the ground. Eventually, he managed to find a paper Canadian flag, but the effect was lost.

The whole holy indignation thing... makes a mockery of himself, and the word of God and those that respect all of it, in word and sentiment.

I almost pity the guy. It must suck incredibly to be in that small a world... and be around other total assholes all the time.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:01 PM on j-body.org
GodSpeed: Again, Most people won't confuse regular Christians with Phelps... he's not a firebrand, he's a hate-machine.

Titus: Regardless of your personal beliefs on homosexuality, you must know that Phelps has no respect for those that protect his rights to be such an imbecile.

Far from keeping the issue on track, this thread is NOT about God, Homosexuals, or the war in Iraq. It's about one man's foolish and abominable crusade to wreak the spoils of hate and loathing on one group of people. I called Phelps an American Nazi, and I stand by that assertion: he has clearly stated that he would do to gays/lesbians what the Nazis did to Jews and other undesirables... for no other reason that they are homosexuals. What right has he, a mortal, to contravene edicts given by God (ie. thou shalt not commit murder)?

The short answer is: None.

The man is odious, disreputable to his faith and grotesque in his hate... I'm being far too kind, but I want to keep the language filter from bleeping me like a Road-Runner with Tourette's syndrome.

Eunice Costea:
Before you go off half-cocked on the God tip, make sure the opus post you're formulating in your head is on topic
Just a hint, it also lends a weeeee bit more weight if you tell other people to read about the Bible or do research, when you actually read the original post (or 2) and frame your response within those contexts.

The others that posted are getting off topic, and going off like that doesn't help.

Off-topic posts make me and baby-Jesus cranky.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:03 PM on j-body.org
I always think its funny how religious zealots like titus pick *one* thing to "be a messenger of God" about.

"God says homosexuality is bad".

God also said that lying, stealing and adulterating is bad, but how many pickiters do you see with signs that say "GOD HATES LIARS"?

I do recall a couple bits and pieces of the Bible from my earlier years:

�Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.�

hmmm....everyone sure seems to embrace homosexuals...

or how about this one:

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death." Leviticus 20:13

ok mister messenger of God, how many cheaters have you put to death? you should be having a hayday, after all, it is your duty, right?

And wasn't there a story of Jesus washing the feet of a prostitute?

Its about acceptance, and tolerance, and love for fellow man.

As far as your argument that gays choose to be gay, are you @!#$ insane? If you had to go through the rediculously tormented life that many homosexuals face, would you stay gay? Honestly. That would be on par with "he chose to be mentally/physically handicapped", or "he chose to be black".

Its closed minded zealots like you who claim to be "messengers of God" that give good Christians/Catholics/Muslims/Jews/etc a bad name.

Personally, I have several gay friends. I love them like any other friends that I have. They are no different, and they sure as hell dont sin any more than you do.

Titus, be sure to read this next line

""He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her." John 8:7

In case you need interpretation, that means until you are completely free from sin, you cant say @!#$ about anyone else.

man i hate bigots

[/end rant]

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:11 PM on j-body.org
you can stick the bible up your ass, it was written by men who still thought the earth was flat and the wheel was the crowning acheivement of mankind, by todays standards they barely have the education of a 4th grader so you want to tell me if a 4th grader writes a book your going to believe in it whole heartedly, please

Religion of any sort is the desire of man to belong to something because the limitations of the brain cannot accept a lack of higher meaning. Religion was created by man to govern, a set of rules to live by. It was also created to opress women. Especially Islam. However with all major religions not being any more true than the other one is not any more of a "right" way to live, its simply a viewpoint. Religion in the grander view of history is the root of every major planetary war. You might even say it causes death.

For anyone to praise god for thier own viewpoint of welcoming death is sick. Homos got nothing to do with it. If that was the case Europe would be blown off the map. That woman is nothing more than a nazi just with a different set of standards, biggots are all the same. Bible thumping is a joke because honestly the entire thing is a contradiction.

Had an interesting conversation at work this morning reguarding religion and beliefs spawned by the fact on CNN they were reporting that the pope was releasing some book that denounced homos and them getting married. This brought up an idea to me that set it off. This great holy guy that is supposed to be loving and stuff judges an entire group of ppl he never met. Now I dont think its right for a dude to have his wang in another dudes orafice HUHUHUHUHUH I said oraface, I dont know if I spelled it right but I said it and it is cool HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHUMEHEHEHEHHEHEH. But two chicks 69ing thats hot, whats not to love? You telling me that old dude wouldn't pop a woodie to that? Thou shall not lie!

Anyways you really think Jesus (if he ever even existed) would say "I don't love you and you cannot come into my kingdom because you take it IDB?" Heck he might have said come over here big boy! Probably not, in fact some believe Jesus himself might have been gay. Wouldnt that just piss off all these right wing moron bible thumpers! Just the same as he wasnt some white guy with blonde hair and great abs? He was a jew with a big nose that looked like an Arab, prob not any different than the ones you see on TV throwing rocks at each other. I find that most organized religion is not based on belief it is based on money or power, or the desire for both. For this reason I dont believe in organized religion. I think there is a god, but I dont think any one religion got it right because they all contradict themselves and each other. Take the crusades for example in both Christianity and Muslim it is wrong to kill, and in the Koran it states that Jesus was a prophet and the those that believed in him were "people of the book" and were to be respected. Not exactly what you see going on is it? In the crusades millions killed each other over the stupidest thing to ever fight over...religion. Perhaps its going to take another several thousand years before people realize that the only meaning thier beliefs have is for themselves and that other ppl dont have to think the same way. If you look at most of the major wars in human history it comes down to a difference of religion or for personal conquest.

Look at whats going on now, got all these shotgun toting militant Americans shooting at Muslims because they think they are terrorists. They are a contradiction and should remove that I love Jesus sticker off thier rusted pick up truck. Jesus or God wouldnt approve of it. Be consistant and dont throw your inconsitant beliefs on everyone else. I think theres far too many ppl in this country trying to force one particular view of a religion onto everyone.

Wow I really jumped off on a tangent there didnt I? But just for fun lets take a look at the 10 commandments and how they pertain to todays lifestyle.

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me - Hmm this guy is really full of himself what does he think he is God or something?

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image - I have no idea what this @!#$ means

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain - Does this mean we shouldnt say "skeet skeet skeet God Damn"

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it - Well this is total bullshiz. I work 5 days a week and the 2 days I'm off I make sure I get some damn good rest. The earth wasn't made in 6 days either so I'm going to have to call bullshiz there too.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother - Well this is cool but it prob dont apply to most ppl seeing as how thier dads are usually just hitting it occassionaly and dont pay child support, or beating the @!#$ out of thier wives and children, or thier Mom is being a ho getting trying to get promotions are her job. SO I would have to say that you need to be cautious in giving honor here cause alot dont deserve any. My Mom and Dad should be pretty damn honored they had to put up with me and they have been together for 27 years. They rule.

6. Thou shalt not kill - Well this is pretty noble and all but there really is alot of ppl that deserve to. Sometimes it has a justification but not often. There's probably too much stupidity in the gene pool these days seems like ppl are getting stupidier by the day.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery - Ah, heres one for debate, yea if your that much into each other to get married dont @!#$ around on each other, unless of course your swingers and thats how you kick it. , some points to consider...None of the Ten Commandments prohibits same-sex relationships. Also no commandment or passage in the Scriptures forbids a man engaging in heterosexual @!#$ (i.e. sexual activity outside of marriage) as long as the woman was neither a virgin, or was married to someone else. So if you hitched and you want to do a real ho its cool? I dont know I think this one is pretty contradictory.

WE HAVE TO DISCUSS MASTERBATION! Masturbation usually involves sexual fantasizing. According to in Matthew 5:27-28, a man lusting after a woman is equivalent to him committing adultery. Some have argued that the seventh commandment's prohibitions extend to masturbation -- at least for men. So your saying the dude I'm named after is the one that wrote about masterbation being wrong? Get the @!#$ out of here thats the ultimate in irony there isnt it?

8. Thou shalt not steal - Yea, get a @!#$ job for real! Don't beat peoples @!#$.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour - Yea dont be a liar about @!#$

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's - But what if thier wife or daughter is hot? Who really has full time maids in PA. @!#$ if they are hot and that rich I'll really be trying to hit it. I have no interest in his ass, I'm not gay.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:19 PM on j-body.org
Woah... the world is full of 10-96's (Ten code in my county for a mental patient). I think I'm speechless.... well not totally. That FAR surpasses the guy that called into the 911 center today to report a UFO hovering above Wal-Mart... yes I'm serious.

I don't get WTF people's problems are. I mean how can you be so naieve to think that the bible, which, correct me if I'm wrong, states that he loves all of his "children"... would discriminate and "punish" his "children" in such a manner???

How can we be naive enough to think that there's only ONE set of beliefs to find the path to "heaven"??? There are more non-christian people on this planet than Christians... if that's the case he's condemming BILLIONS and BILLIONS of people to doom.

Over the course of my life, I have come to believe that it's more probable than not that there is some sort of "supreme being"... but I do NOT believe, nor can I that "God" would only allow ONE path to lead to him/heaven/whatever. I think the main objective is that you find your own path... whether it be through Christianity, Catholicizm, Judiaism, Buddhism, Taoism, Paganism, etc. As long as you do so, I think that's what's most important.

I can't believe you just die and go right to your destination. I don't believe in Hell... I think Hell and Satan were created by people to have something to blame our faults and the faults of the world on, and to scare people. Yet it's also kinda hard to believe we are here and just die, there has to be a purpose to our lives, and I don't believe it was to be a servant in that sense. But, there's a reason we're here, and there's things we have to learn/accomplish/etc.

I dunno there's a lot we'll never know. I DO however believe it's wrong to judge or be ignorant to someone who believes something other htan you do, or to try to make them feel like crap because they don't share your same "superiour" beliefs. It is REALLY friggin wrong to protest at ANYONE's funeral... ESPECIALLY a fallen military member who has joined the military to defend our freedoms. There are no words to describe the level of wrong that is. I'm sure they wouldn't like someone protesting one of their "family" member's deaths and celebrating their death... makes me sick.

Ok... I just realized my brain totally stopped working... so I'm gonna stop there.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search