Street Racing, Is this punishment to harsh? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Street Racing, Is this punishment to harsh?
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:35 PM on j-body.org
i dont like cops, and im not all about street racing because if some racers came up and smashed in my car and hurt me badly, ya i would want them to pay my bills, pay for my car and parts, and pay for all there damages...

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
like i said

since i dont like cops i say this is a bad idea of crushing their cars...

well actually its not just because i hate cops...

im saying this because i truly feel that they dont have a right to crush these cars...

if they want to do more harm suspend their license for a number of years...that would hurt more than crushing my car..

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:50 PM on j-body.org
Holy old post batman.

I see crushing the car a fitting punishment if they were in fact street racing.

Friday, December 21, 2007 10:26 AM on j-body.org
Brian Groza wrote:i dont like cops, and im not all about street racing because if some racers came up and smashed in my car and hurt me badly, ya i would want them to pay my bills, pay for my car and parts, and pay for all there damages...

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
like i said

im saying this because i truly feel that they dont have a right to crush these cars...

if they want to do more harm suspend their license for a number of years...that would hurt more than crushing my car..

what does crushing a car as punishment have to do with you hating cops?

Saturday, December 22, 2007 1:03 AM on j-body.org
ToBoGgAn wrote:
Brian Groza wrote:i dont like cops, and im not all about street racing because if some racers came up and smashed in my car and hurt me badly, ya i would want them to pay my bills, pay for my car and parts, and pay for all there damages...

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
like i said

what does crushing a car as punishment have to do with you hating cops?

ahh well first, the cops make those cars get crushed...

two...
i hate cops in general...which makes me want to say that this punishment is to harsh, but over thinking it, i think its way to harsh, not just because i hate cops...

i think a worse punishment for street racing is a license suspension for like 5 years...i bet alot of people will stop racing on the streets
Saturday, December 22, 2007 1:17 AM on j-body.org
Jack Mehoff [Harrington wrote:]Don't want your car destroyed by the state, then don't street race. Seems pretty simple to me.

i stand behind this statement.

paying fines isnt worth anything anymore. if you street race, chances are you've dumped money into the car.... a fine is basically a "i cant buy more nitrous and new tires for my car" slap on the hand...not even the wrist.

kinda like in the middle east.... you rape someone, you get your penis cut off, you steal you get your hand cut off. sure it still occurs, but its a far better deterent than, you owe me a chicken or goat.

bottom line though, they deem it illegal cause some idiots of the road think they know how to drive. anyone who has gone to an autoX event knows, even know you may think you are good, you WILL be humbled. the avg idiot simply trying to act brody on the streets dont really deserve to be there if they cant follow a simple rule.

too harsh of a rule for street racing would be more along the lines or chop off your driving foot for the clutch or accelerator, or one hand that you normally use for the steering wheel. considering all the drunk driving deaths, and street racing deaths, i am sure quite a few who have lost someone would be ok with it, but laws here most times are puh-see arsed laws... a fine, or some small BS. celebs get a day in jail or 5 days, avg people get suspended licenses.....

personally i think crushing a car is appropriate. look at it like an STD.... if you dont screw around with dirty girls....then catching an STD shouldnt be a problem. dont street race....you keep your car.

dont act like a man when you break the law, but act like a punk when the law is enforced. nothing personal to anyone here. thats just my general overall view.

Saturday, December 22, 2007 7:09 AM on j-body.org
It's not the cops that make cars get crushed, it's the idiots driving them.

Cops don't make the rules, they enforce them. If you don't break the rules you have nothing to worry about. Without cops, it'd be pretty difficult to own anything. Theft, vandalism, etc..

Your hatred towards cops in general is completely irrational. Sure some cops are jerks but for the most part they are normal people doing their job and you need them, like it or not.

PAX

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
- Mitch Hedberg (RIP)
Saturday, December 22, 2007 7:10 AM on j-body.org
Oh ya. In this jurisdiction jail time and long suspentions were part of the old law. Didn't stop the idiots though, just the casual street racer.

PAX

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
- Mitch Hedberg (RIP)
Monday, December 24, 2007 7:03 AM on j-body.org
Brian Groza wrote:ahh well first, the cops make those cars get crushed...

No, it's street racers doing stupid things that make them get crushed. You have the choice to obey the law, or disobey and chance the consequences. Cops enforce the law, it's up to you to break them.

Quote:

two...
i hate cops in general...which makes me want to say that this punishment is to harsh, but over thinking it, i think its way to harsh, not just because i hate cops...

i think a worse punishment for street racing is a license suspension for like 5 years...i bet alot of people will stop racing on the streets

Great idea, if you have no license, you can still hop in the car you were breaking the law in and break the law again.

Forfeiting the car is the better option to protect the public because it's immediate.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, December 24, 2007 8:18 PM on j-body.org
most people think the police is there to stop crime, no! they are there for social control and protection of property!

the police mean nothing but facist pigs there to control the masses, they dont care about us as a whole, there are those who do care for us none military/governmental personal, but as a whole the police force is here to take us all down because to them we are scum
Monday, December 24, 2007 9:29 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:

Great idea, if you have no license, you can still hop in the car you were breaking the law in and break the law again.

Forfeiting the car is the better option to protect the public because it's immediate.Forfeiting cars is a better option... provided that it is done through due process of law. If these people are found guilty by a jury of their peers of knowingly and intentionally using their automobiles in a way that endangers others, then yes they should loose said property. That applies to more than just street racing though. I'd include people who drive drunk, attempt(or succeed in) vehicular homicide and/or harm, and people who turn their cars into mobile meth labs.

However, seizure is one thing. Destroying them is just... stupid. They don't exactly do that with drug seized cars do they? And why would they. Sell the property(after confirming that the property itself conforms to all legal codes of course) and use the proceeds to provide additional funding to combat such activities as those cars where involved in - or to combat some crime issue. Use the funding for more police cruisers - and even some of those cars(probably not Civics lol) may be suitable for conversion into police intercept vehicles.

Also, I really didn't see anything in the OP's article that even implied that these cars where in fact destroyed in a due process of law. Suppose one of those people who's cars where destroyed where actually found innocent(granted they where probably guilty), but what really constitutes "racing" is kind of up to the discretion of the officer. Consider that my current baby - my 88 olds Cutlas Ciera(It weighs less than 3rd gen cavaliers, has a SFI 3.8 OHV, and no it isn't currently stock) - is already way faster than most imports dream of. It is a torquey SOB, and it currently takes quite a bit of skill to keep it from spinning tires when you're trying to launch gently(wider wheels, better rubber, and a LSD are on my "must have next" agenda).

Anyways that car is currently my daily driver. It has a mean sounding exhaust, launches fairly fast no matter what, and alot of ignorant people think I'm trying to race them when I'm casually on my way to Walmart or whatever. Most of these idiots wouldn't stand a chance if I was actually trying to race, and even with my casual acceleration they usually fall well behind. And no I DO NOT RACE ON THE STREET - just to clear that up.

Anyways, it wouldn't be so hard for a cop to see me launch from basically any stop light and think I'm racing. After all, I do accelerate fast, my engine can sound serious under casual acceleration, and I often accidentally do spin some rubber. But that is just the characteristics of my car. And often I DO HAVE some idiot trying to race me. How hard is it to believe that I am intentionally involved in "any contest of speed?" I'd say that i look pretty guilty in these cases. So... should they be allowed to confiscate and crush my car because they THINK I'm racing?! That is EXACTLY WHY we need due process of law - including the burden of proof being on the accuser.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 1:59 AM on j-body.org
Brian Groza wrote:most people think the police is there to stop crime, no! they are there for social control and protection of property!

You're thinking of the THOUGHT Police.

Actual police are there for enforcement of set laws: you want to see social change, look at the Legislature not the police.

Quote:

the police mean nothing but facist pigs there to control the masses, they dont care about us as a whole, there are those who do care for us none military/governmental personal, but as a whole the police force is here to take us all down because to them we are scum

Oh please, get your malleable head out of your ass and the 60's.

Look, I work with police day in and day out. You don't do that kind of job unless you can deal with people and the @!#$ they dish out. If you're not breaking the law (and street racing IS illegal) You don't have anything to worry about. If police were there to lock everyone up, they would have long ago (this also completely skips the whole trial portion of jurisprudence). To say that there are no bad cops is untrue, it's just like any other organization where there can be some bad apples.. but, you don't become a cop for the long-term without wanting to help people.

Carping about facist pigs means that you haven't been through the stuff that cops have on a daily basis. Most aren't shiny happy people, and there are a few people that are real assholes that make trouble for everyone. Ask yourself this: some Street Racing twit ploughs into your car, and kills your wife and your child... Who is going to do the investigation, levy charges, take the person into custody and imprison them should they not be able to make bail/surities, and bring them to the court house/jail once they're convicted? You keep holding your views about police all you like, but when someone is partying well later and louder than they should, and you've already tried knocking on their door to get them to quiet down, what exactly are you going to do within the law to get them to quiet down? You need the police, and are in a safer community because of them.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 7:57 AM on j-body.org
As aforementioned, I agre with this 100%

However, Bastard does bering up a good point, i think the burden of proof should be on the officers that the person was indeed streetracing, and not simply "reckless driving" (which phonetically is not a bad thing IMNSHO ).

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 8:53 AM on j-body.org
Street racing is just stupid, plain and simple. Where my parents are from (Newark, DE) we have a safe, legal track not 20 minutes away in MD. We also have tracks in PA and NJ as well, plus all the organized drift and auto-x events. There are also plans for a road coarse to be built as well.

But what boggles my mind, is that kids in this area STILL street race, even with all the legalized places that are available near us. Now, I will admit, when I was younger, I did street race a couple of times with friends, but after realizing the costs, and seeing the accidents that have happened cause of street racing, I realized its just not worth it. The crushing of cars of repeat offenders I think is an awesome idea. If these kids want to sink in thousands of dollars into their cars... wouldnt it make sense that they race at a place that is regulated, and protected against fines, and such? Granted, after I started track racing... I would drive a little harder out of the track, due to the adreline that was still going, but it was nothing compared to what a lot of street racers do.

I think that this is a great punishment for multipule offenders. 3 or 4 times caught illegally racing, I think it would make sense that this person does not need to have a car, as it is a means of destruction. What do we do when we see a weapon that can kill innocents? Destory it.

As for "organized" street racing, it does not exist. Either you attract a lot of attention to yourselves from police, and get yourselfs arrested, fined, and what not, or you still run the off chance that a stray car, child,dog, or what not comes through, and either the car gets heavily damaged, or worst case, a life is lost.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:01 AM on j-body.org
The only "organized" street racing is done with the FIA, and they close down, barricade and safety fence the area.

I seem to remember an initiative where a person caught for the first time street racing would get a notice and a ticket to a "Beat the Heat" type event. Instead of getting a citation or a court appearance date, they get to go to an organized event for free, keep them off the street, and get them into an organized and safer race format.

Multiple offenders however: they get the new charge, and the old charge is no longer considered settled, so they're done.

As far as it goes, I like this idea rather than the get-tough idea: But then again, I'm not in a legislative body.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:49 AM on j-body.org
^^It is a good idea I think. Have a suspended ticket for street racing, and a ticket to open drags. If they're caught again, they're charged with both tickets, and they get a suspended license. Third time; car is crushed while they're watching and license is revoked (and if someone dies because of them, they are crushed with car).

However, the burden of proof that they are streetracing must be proven by the citing officer, and the definition has to be set in stone--i.e. two cars driving competitively against each other would be streetracing. Peeling out by yourself at a stoplight, no--that's just reckless driving, and already subject to it's own laws.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:50 AM

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:06 PM on j-body.org
Brian Groza wrote:most people think the police is there to stop crime, no! they are there for social control and protection of property!

Actual police are there for enforcement of set laws: you want to see social change, look at the Legislature not the police.

Quote:

Look, I work with police day in and day out. You don't do that kind of job unless you can deal with people and the @!#$ they dish out. If you're not breaking the law (and street racing IS illegal) You don't have anything to worry about. If police were there to lock everyone up, they would have long ago (this also completely skips the whole trial portion of jurisprudence). To say that there are no bad cops is untrue, it's just like any other organization where there can be some bad apples.. but, you don't become a cop for the long-term without wanting to help people.

Carping about facist pigs means that you haven't been through the stuff that cops have on a daily basis. Most aren't shiny happy people, and there are a few people that are real assholes that make trouble for everyone. Ask yourself this: some Street Racing twit ploughs into your car, and kills your wife and your child... Who is going to do the investigation, levy charges, take the person into custody and imprison them should they not be able to make bail/surities, and bring them to the court house/jail once they're convicted? You keep holding your views about police all you like, but when someone is partying well later and louder than they should, and you've already tried knocking on their door to get them to quiet down, what exactly are you going to do within the law to get them to quiet down? You need the police, and are in a safer community because of them.

tell me this, why was i pulled over when they told me my exhaust was to loud, when the township has no sound ordinace...why did they pull me out of the car and beat me, when they had no right to since i wasnt aggressing them...they did they charge me with unright charges and cause me to loss my license and my money for something they framed me for...grow up just because you live in the suburb and have a happy community doesnt mean cops are pigs...

you dont know what your talking about, and if the cops around where you live are good cops...then tell me where you live because i'll move there and see it for myself, until than i dont believe you...i'll tell you what, all of my friends in cleveland has had cops use police brutality on them, included me..you cant beat the pigs, and you cant beat the government
Monday, December 31, 2007 10:52 AM on j-body.org
^^ well either your provoking them, or u just have some bad luck. never once has a cop been rude to me in my life. heck, some are so nice that they have sometimes just let me go without any ticket, even after being caught speeding.

Monday, December 31, 2007 11:48 AM on j-body.org
Something tells me that you are not telling the whole story. If you indeed did not provoke them then I am sure the dashcam proved your innocence and their guilt which would have netted you quite a settlement.

When I was younger I had to put up with some "harassment" from local police, however that is because of the people I hung out with so I did bring the extra attention on myself which made me smart enough not to carry anything on me that could end up putting me in the pokey.

I would suggest double or triple locking your door still, I heard an APB put out on you by the Grammar Police.

On topic, I definitely like the sell off the car / part it out to raise money for the local law enforcement, however crushing the car and placing it on the offender's front lawn would also help drive home the poor decision they made. Think back to the Scarlet letter.

First offense, car impounded for up to 2ys, license gone for a minimum of 1 year if you are over 21 and if you are under 21 you lose it until then.
Second offense, you now have a modern art lawn ornament and no license for 3 yrs.

If caught and doubled up with a DUI/DWI, you might as well buy a bus pass when you get out of jail.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 12:22 PM on j-body.org
Brian Groza wrote:

Quote:

tell me this, why was i pulled over when they told me my exhaust was to loud, when the township has no sound ordinace...why did they pull me out of the car and beat me, when they had no right to since i wasnt aggressing them...they did they charge me with unright charges and cause me to loss my license and my money for something they framed me for...grow up just because you live in the suburb and have a happy community doesnt mean cops are pigs...

you dont know what your talking about, and if the cops around where you live are good cops...then tell me where you live because i'll move there and see it for myself, until than i dont believe you...i'll tell you what, all of my friends in cleveland has had cops use police brutality on them, included me..you cant beat the pigs, and you cant beat the government

i live around baltimore. in the past 10 i've been around this area, there have been multiple police shootings on actual innocent victims.....the victims didnt survive. many have been city cops on 17 and under kids. however the state trooper who shot the 17 year old in view of a camera caused alot fo turmoil with the state troopers having city jurisdiction anymore.

also right outside the city, the FBI shot some kid point blank in the face when he moved, sneezed, or whatever. his girlfriend was there to witness the event first hand.

as far as sound ordinance, every city in america now has one whether you know it or not. while local laws vary this was passed a few years ago.
Quote:

A new law (27150.2 VC) does not require police to use a sound meter to test for excessive noise. A citation is now based upon the officers judgment.
this has been enacted in most states, however some officers simply do not bother. your loud exhaust however is similar to the "get your car crushed" discussion on here where "if you dont do wrong, then you wouldnt have a problem." a 4 cylinder shouldnt be that loud to start with. too many people make their exhausts loud simply cause they want attention. most times they get it and its not good.

as for some random cop beating you down cause of your exhaust, that really sounds like only a small part of the story. sorry, but these days you mouthed off to them or said something in a smart arsed manner. or maybe your car smelled of illegal drugs?

Quote:

why did they pull me out of the car and beat me, when they had no right to since i wasnt aggressing them...they did they charge me with unright charges and cause me to loss my license and my money for something they framed me for

if you didnt do anything or say anything, as Tobogan stated, the dash cam would have pretty much set you free and gave you a LARGE win in a settlement. you dont always have to agress someone physically. sometimes a cocky attitude gives them probable cause. and then "unright charges" and you losing your license AND MONEY?

sorry, but right now anyone who has read this is standing in about 3 feet deep worth of BS.

there is no way you can be telling the full story.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 5:41 PM on j-body.org
Brian Groza wrote:tell me this, why was i pulled over when they told me my exhaust was to loud, when the township has no sound ordinace...why did they pull me out of the car and beat me, when they had no right to since i wasnt aggressing them...they did they charge me with unright charges and cause me to loss my license and my money for something they framed me for...grow up just because you live in the suburb and have a happy community doesnt mean cops are pigs...
Beat you? Look, I can't speak for 100% of all cops: but something tells me your idea of not being aggressive, and their idea of compliance (meaning following directives) are 2 very different things.

If you don't fight a charge, which is your legal right BTW, you can't say you did anything to defend yourself. What you OUGHT to have done is pretty simple: accepted the ticket, and if you fight it, ask for the code and proof of your non-compliance. You know why you do that? BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU WORK THE LAW AGAINST ITSELF IF YOU THINK IT'S WRONG. This is grade 10 Civics class material: Checks and balances.

The other thing: I stated before, there are bad cops. I've lived in suburbs, cities (that are MUCH harsher than Cleveland), and rural areas... places where you can get killed and not be found for months if at all. Don't presume that because you live a densely populated area that you have precedence over MY experience. I've also seen what assholes do when they're given a ticket for speeding or are going to get a DUI arrest: Sometimes they will shoot a cop. Try doing that job once in a while, and not think about that. Just by you saying you weren't being aggressive doesn't mean you were complying: it also means the cop will likely be a lot less forgiving because you're no longer an individual, you're a threat.

Tobogan and Event have it on the head: If you have done nothing wrong and were brutalized, you should not just sit there and take it. I say this because first: If this happened in reality, someone would have pointed you at a lawyer's office, and if you say you have no money to pay for one, they will nominally take a cut (Usually 30 of the settlement or court awards as part of their agreement to represent you. The point is that if you did nothing, you can very easily create a very big and and stinky mess provided something did in fact, happen. As Event also kindly pointed out, there's a noise by-law in every state, and local police services are able to charge and fine with state offences.

Quote:

I'll tell you what, You're likely incredibly ignorant or you're stringing me a Yarn, because I don't believe you were just being a good little boy in your car and The Man dumped on you. You know why? I'll put it to you this way, if you weren't doing a thing wrong, why would a cop trouble themselves to hassle you, when they could be hassling someone who deserves it? Before you tell me again that I don't know what I'm talking about, you can actually open a civil litigation complaint of police brutality against the police in any place in the US, Canada, or Europe: Every police agency is accountable to another agency, that is the agency you enquire about the incident with. If you actually talked to a lawyer about this, you'd know this (which leads me to call BS on your story, either you were doing something wrong, or you didn't do anything to get satisfaction: either way it stinks). If you want to move here and figure it out for yourself, that's fine enough by me but I never said all the police here were goodie-two-shoes.

If you think that all cops are bad, you're wrong.

If you think cops are out to get you, quit doing things that bring attention to you.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 8:35 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:if you weren't doing a thing wrong, why would a cop trouble themselves to hassle you, when they could be hassling someone who deserves it? Before you tell me again that I don't know what I'm talking about, you can actually open a civil litigation complaint of police brutality against the police in any place in the US, Canada, or Europe: Every police agency is accountable to another agency, that is the agency you enquire about the incident with. If you actually talked to a lawyer about this, you'd know this (which leads me to call BS on your story, either you were doing something wrong, or you didn't do anything to get satisfaction: either way it stinks). If you want to move here and figure it out for yourself, that's fine enough by me but I never said all the police here were goodie-two-shoes.

If you think that all cops are bad, you're wrong.

If you think cops are out to get you, quit doing things that bring attention to you.
This really isn't always the case, as you say there are bad cops out there. Cops come from all walks of life and pretty well reflect the general population - from which they come of course. Cops are just people. Some good, some bad, and most are in between.

In some areas, there is basically nothing of major consequence 99% of the time and so cops are pretty bored. I've lived in such places. I've also lived in such places as that there weren't really enough cops to properly contain the crime levels. The difference in how cops (on the average) treat people in these different kind of areas is night and day.

In the latter, if you are getting pulled over then you probably deserve it. If you treat them with respect and make sure they realize you aren't a threat and aren't hiding anything(hint - turn on your dome light @ night when you are stopped and don't move suddenly), then they will in turn treat you with respect and probably let you go with a warning or at least be nice about the whole thing.

In contrast - with the former - cops in low crime (low REAL crime that is) areas are generally bored and many(not all) WILL pull people over for little to nothing at all. Harassing behavior and cops on power-trips are much more prevalent in these environments generally. In one particular area alone, both me and my father have been ticketed for going 2-3 miles over the speed limit(this is going down a steep hill and they are nearly always waiting somewhere on it to trap people), so it is hardly intentional "speeding." Same cops gave me a ticket(no warning) for loud exhaust(wasn't really that loud at all at that point), speeding(I really don't think I was even matching the speed limit and should have requested proof of exceeding it) and a misc light-bulb - all at once.

Because of that incident, and because I forgot(purely my own fault) about my court date, I got the mandatory suspension that younger people(age discrimination IMO but at least I'm out of that demographic now) in IL get for getting too many moving violations within a certain period of time(IIRC it is 2 years but I don't remember exactly). I am, always quite respectful and complaint when pulled over. There is no reason that I needed a ticket for some junk like having a misc light bulb out - unless I was being a jerk or resisting or something. I never am like that even to some cops that are jerks.

You don't always have to "do something that will draw attention" to draw unwanted attention. Its a simple fact that cops don't even look at me now that I'm not a young kid anymore. I DO NOT drive any different. I NEVER HAD a car covered in Public Enemy stickers etc - or any stickers (except I once had my "partnership for a idiot-free america" sticker - and most cops got a kick out of that one anyways). I don't dress substantially different. I don't do anything different except look older(not by choice ). There is no comparison to getting pulled over then and now. Even if I did any of those things etc - that still shouldn't calculate in - but I'm sure it would have and would have.

Also, bor a brief period years ago I did drive around with some visible body damage on my car(I had liability only and got hit while parked... a few times), and although none of the damage actually violated any codes... well lets say that few cops pass up pulling you over. There is no doubt that you DO get discriminated against by some things such as what you look like and what your car looks like. That is just human nature really and cops ARE HUMAN. So yes there will be discrimination for some. Most good cops are gonna make a conscious effort to not do this - but that only goes so far. You DO NOT always have to be "asking for it." And yes... certain people usually are anyways.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?

Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:53 PM on j-body.org
yo that was hard to watch.

but them JDM wheels didnt budge.

JAPANESSSSE METAL!!!

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Saturday, January 19, 2008 7:12 PM on j-body.org
BK3K: True enough, I had said that I can't speak for all police, and that there are bad cops.

However, what was being said was that cops would beat and imprison everyone, and that was going WAY out of line. On top of that, I also said that if things had gone down the way they had (without embellishment or colour) that he has avenues of recourse, and he chose not to follow them along.

Friday, January 25, 2008 3:08 AM on j-body.org
i would smile and say "thank you for saving my life. this is a good idea" and happy things like that, then wait outside the police station, find the cop that crushed my car and fuc khis car up until theres nothing left. arrest me. but DONT touch my car

"It's Only A Cavalier"
Friday, January 25, 2008 12:45 PM on j-body.org
heres my two cents. im totally against street racing but crushing the car seems a bit stiff. if someone caught drunk driving can get away with a 1500$ fine and a couple of classes and community service that is just an out of whack fine considering my car would be at the minimum roughly at least 6 grand gone for me. i have no problem with strict penalties, but the penalties should match up. drunk driving should have just as harsh a penalty or more then street racing. but again that is a problem with the law. that has nothing to do with police officers, they are just there upholding the law. they are not the ones responsible for it.

and to the brian groza guy. your just damning an entire profession over what a few people did. i heard about some priests that rape boys. that must mean that all priests rape boys. i saw a black man on the news shot someone last night, i guess all black guys shoot people. i saw a white guy rob a liquor store, i guess all white guys steal. wow apparently everyone on earth is a murdering rapist drunk driving theiving crook. weird.

if all the cops in cleveland are bad. but all the cops in indiana are good. does that mean that all cops kinda average out to be okay?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search