BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!! - Page 6 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!!
Monday, June 02, 2008 8:08 PM
wow i havent even dealt with this guy, but he need a boo tin his @$$ and a bit more

Monday, June 02, 2008 8:25 PM
OhForKavaleerLSport wrote:Well Brandon Sternitzke sent my stuff out and gave me a confirmation number and everything..coincidence that this all happens at the same time..who knows..he claims it's not the same guy..dunno why he'd lie and say he wasn't Brandon Bowman..

That guy is still a @!#$ tool man.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:27 AM
OhForKavaleerLSport wrote:Well Brandon Sternitzke sent my stuff out and gave me a confirmation number and everything..coincidence that this all happens at the same time..who knows..he claims it's not the same guy..dunno why he'd lie and say he wasn't Brandon Bowman..

i know why....because hes a scam

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:32 AM
I've gotten an empty refund promise so far! time will tell

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 6:03 AM
Me too paul....I have talked to law enforcement about our arrangement, and timeline....basically he has bought himself some time out of the slammer. If he doesn't pay up though, he goes in for sure.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 7:40 AM
i have talked to everyone and made arragements and if u go to jail that means no1 will get anything!! but everything is all good i am in contact with some ppl

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 7:48 AM
Actually that is not true, you can go to jail AND still have to pay us back.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:31 AM
brandon snizzle wrote:i have talked to everyone and made arragements and if u go to jail that means no1 will get anything!! but everything is all good i am in contact with some ppl

i hope u do go to jail u piece of @!#$. john is right, you will just have to pay it all when you get out and guess what? if you dont you go back in. not to mention the fees you have to pay while your in jail, you'll be owing them money too. just because your in jail doesnt mean you get off paying everything. you think credit companies and child support places care? nope, as long as they get their money thats all they care about.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:04 AM
What "arrangements", you scamming other people in order to get the money to pay these guys back?

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:44 AM
who are u and what do u have businness being in this thread? Get out and shut ur mouth im dealing with this!!!!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:57 AM
public forum buddy.

you're a hated man. you've screwed over a LOT of people. we're going to voice our opinion.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 1:35 PM
brandon snizzle wrote:who are u and what do u have businness being in this thread? Get out and shut ur mouth im dealing with this!!!!

just as much business as everyone else. its a warning thread for everyone so they know not to do business with a piece of @!#$ like you.

you would think by ripping people off you'd atleast drive something better than a cavalier.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, June 03, 2008 1:36 PM

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 1:42 PM
brandon snizzle wrote:i have talked to everyone and made arragements and if u go to jail that means no1 will get anything!! but everything is all good i am in contact with some ppl

I've concluded you're not very bright

think fast douche fag

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:17 PM
brandon snizzle wrote:who are u and what do u have businness being in this thread? Get out and shut ur mouth im dealing with this!!!!

Like everyone said this is a PUBLIC forum which means anyone and everyone is allowed to read it and post on it. But you asked who am i?

Kyle Hinkley
I live in Pennsyltucky.

Do you want my SS#, credit card numbers, and/or my bank account numbers too?

You make me sick, weasling your way to get another month for you to scam people before you go to jail. I hope you get stuffed in a cell with a big black man with a 3 foot peen and shoves it alllllllllll the way up your ass.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:26 PM
jail aint even like that i been in jail plenty of timessss...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:30 PM
brandon snizzle wrote:jail aint even like that i been in jail plenty of timessss...

so you really are a fawking idiot....

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:46 PM
Nuff said guys...some one needs to ban him from these boards

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:15 PM
no no...don't ban him till we all get paid back

this thread does humor me though.

btw...going to jail is a bad thing, I don't think I'd brag i been there multiple times lol

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:43 PM
This is just utterly ridiculous. I wish everyone good luck, this douche needs some serious punishment - not jail. Like he said he's been there- its a vacation for him. He doesnt have to worry about what hes gonna eat, how he is going to eat. He has a roof above his head, a meal, and a bed - its heaven for a douchebag which is exactly why he will keep doing it.

Honestly, I'm glad cooler heads prevailed - because if he screwed me, and if I would have read some of his comments afterwards the drive from montreal would be a lot shorter, but I'd be a wanted man in the states - after burning the b@st@rd's house down.

Honestly, after reading this whole topic, and the countless others that were linked - which was hours of reading material, even if you get your refund don't drop charges. The world is always conforming to the bums in it, and this is one of the chances we have to get back at them- DO IT!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:05 AM
it completely blows my mind that a complete scum bag like that can actually have the audacity to insult people and say the @!#$ he is saying amidst all of this going on. I got scammed out of $80 and i out almost as much effort as joey did into getting info, got my money, and his local police took care of it from there. If a single scam of $80 can get the amount of trouble that guy got, i can't imagine what this tool is in for. BTW, before you try and look like a tough guy, and treat people like this through all the scamming... some of us travel for a living and prefer the mid-west... and don't mind getting a couple days off when they stay at their central location in South Bend...

ALSO, A lot of us on here are friends, and as you can see they look out for each other. So before you run your mouth to a forum of 35K+ members who look out for each other and live and travel in ALL parts of the country, think long and hard. I hope the cops tear you a new one through and through.

(p.s. none of this reply was meant as a threat. It may be interperated any way you chose though )

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 3:06 AM
brandon snizzle wrote:jail aint even like that i been in jail plenty of timessss...

oooo bad ass are we? sorry but being arrested and held in a holding cell isnt jail (well actually that is jail, its not prision). i just wished you lived near me. your @!#$ pathetic

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:57 AM
Isn't this the same guy who kept emailing me about the Carbon Fiber trunk, he wanted me to buy lol. Good thing I never bought that trunk off you

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 5:41 AM

1) local holding cell is not jail.
2) we know you've been arrested...along with your scum of a brother. read pages 1-2 of this thread. I posted it
3) bragging about being arrested is super cool!
4) no matter what anyone tells you, suicide is awesome and you should partake
5) your mother should have swallowed
6) you are a waste of flesh
7) I'll bet your girlfriend sucks off midgets for meth
8) Die in a fire

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 5:48 AM
AWD Benzo (Joey) wrote:

2) we know you've been arrested...along with your scum of a brother. read pages 1-2 of this thread. I posted it
8) Die in a fire

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 5:56 AM
AWD GS wrote:
AWD Benzo (Joey) wrote:

8) Die in a fire

hahahaha...that is awesome..anyone up for a little mini bash in indiana or illinois..wherever this @!#$tain is from?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search