BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!! - Page 7 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 2:43 PM
AWD GS wrote:

I love that!!! I LOL'd!!!!

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, June 05, 2008 7:55 PM
this mother @!#$ ripped me too on CA forum. $300 for a t10001bd. but people sell them for that price on there and SMD and this mother @!#$ ripped me. how do you get your money back from this guy? I'm about to put a lawsuit on his bitch ass. low life mother @!#$s
Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:07 PM
this guy ^ is straight retarded and never sent me anything!!!!! hes trying to scam me just for the FYI so go somewhere else colten i got numerious emails from him,ect

Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:25 PM
then maybe you both should be buddies
Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:29 PM
james wright wrote:He sent my $75 back today was as us postal money order so maybe everyone else will get there back too g/l

Interesting.... mr. james wright has exactly the same IP address as Brandon Snizzle

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:47 PM
Shifted wrote:
james wright wrote:He sent my $75 back today was as us postal money order so maybe everyone else will get there back too g/l

Interesting.... mr. james wright has exactly the same IP address as Brandon Snizzle

BUSTED!

I'm waiting for the "Convoy to Snizzle's house for a lynching" thread to appear.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, June 06, 2008 4:40 AM
Shifted wrote:

WTF are you serious???

Friday, June 06, 2008 5:10 AM
Shifted wrote:

wow this guy is a @!#$ scumbag. Hey John, maybe not a bad idea to let the police know he's falsifying information as well as impersonating multiple people.

Friday, June 06, 2008 7:24 AM
Pending verification, I will.

Friday, June 06, 2008 7:40 AM
u guys are a joke!!!! good thing me and john has an agreement going and is going smoothly because theres abunch of ''public'' ppl trying to make it worse then it is!!! but hey if the comments and such makes ur day better keep em coming not hurting my feelings any i been in contact with the local police and john and such and have everything under control so if u need anything else from me please pm HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY JBODY and john

Friday, June 06, 2008 7:50 AM
brandon snizzle wrote:u guys are a joke!!!! good thing me and john has an agreement going and is going smoothly because theres abunch of ''public'' ppl trying to make it worse then it is!!! but hey if the comments and such makes ur day better keep em coming not hurting my feelings any i been in contact with the local police and john and such and have everything under control so if u need anything else from me please pm HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY JBODY and john

you do realise the person who posted that you IP is the same is "James Wright" is a mod and can trace your IP right? So I would say YOU are making it worse than it is.

only thing that will make my day better is when you get whats coming to you. Karma is a bitch

Friday, June 06, 2008 7:52 AM
I wanna heard his excuse. "James stole my comp, James is my friend and uses my comp, James hacked my comp and stole my IP address"

Friday, June 06, 2008 8:01 AM
i just have the urge to punch him in his @!#$ face

Friday, June 06, 2008 8:25 AM
WOW thats all I can say...........how can someone have the lack of compassion for others to completely screw them out of hundreds of dollars..................I have come to realize that any person low enough to do that to another person deserves nothing more then my spit on his face becuase I would'n't save them if they were burning i'd turn and piss the other direction and pour gasoline on him to burn faster.

on a higher note I'm looking for a second gen for parts if anyone is near WV.......lol as long as its not Brandon!

I don't know j-body's yet........but I will!
Friday, June 06, 2008 8:50 AM
Im done with this website if anyone wants to contact me such as john and such its lowranger08@yahoo.com ban me on here or do whatcha want but done listening to all the b/s lata

Friday, June 06, 2008 8:53 AM
It sounds like the police aren't doing much, at least from the scums POV. I think the convoy is in order. I can be glad I wasn't ripped off by him (unless he's that newhifly scum with a new user name) but it would be great to hear he's been beat down for his thievery.

Labrat
Friday, June 06, 2008 8:56 AM
Wow, this thread was an entertaining read. What a scumbug. Good luck to everyone who got screwed.

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Friday, June 06, 2008 9:05 AM
I didnt send you @!#$? thats funny cuz i have the money order photocopied.

i didnt send you @!#$?

try again, you just sent me this 13 minutes ago

Mr. Party to me
show details 11:51 AM (13 minutes ago)

from civicek98@yahoo.com

well if u wanna keep being a child lil bitch and not get ur refund back then u need to talk to me like an adult!!

Friday, June 06, 2008 9:07 AM
brandon snizzle wrote:Im done with this website if anyone wants to contact me such as john and such its lowranger08@yahoo.com ban me on here or do whatcha want but done listening to all the b/s lata

you're the one who created the "BS" you @!#$ cumbubble. so i quote myself in saying

AWD Benzo (Joey) wrote:
brandon snizzle wrote:jail aint even like that i been in jail plenty of timessss...

1) local holding cell is not jail.
2) we know you've been arrested...along with your scum of a brother. read pages 1-2 of this thread. I posted it
3) bragging about being arrested is super cool!
4) no matter what anyone tells you, suicide is awesome and you should partake
5) your mother should have swallowed
6) you are a waste of flesh
7) I'll bet your girlfriend sucks off midgets for meth
8) Die in a fire

Friday, June 06, 2008 9:20 AM
and yes i have been brought in by the dectives twice and mr. jones has came to my work and talked to me so i am getting this resolved

Friday, June 06, 2008 9:23 AM
then why make a fake account to act like someone you gave a refund?

so on a different note........what's it like to be poor?

Friday, June 06, 2008 9:49 AM
Wait, Wait, WAIT!! You have a job? I gotta know what job pays sooooo @!#$ty that you have to scam other people to get money. Even burger flippers get paid enough that they dont have to scam other people.

Friday, June 06, 2008 9:55 AM
Tinkles wrote:Wait, Wait, WAIT!! You have a job? I gotta know what job pays sooooo @!#$ty that you have to scam other people to get money. Even burger flippers get paid enough that they dont have to scam other people.

just based on his grammar and ethic, i highly doubt he is capable of flipping burgers. no special people near the flames.

however, they usually do employ a "special guy" to sweep the parking lots all day and move trash. that would be my guess in occupation

Friday, June 06, 2008 10:05 AM
Labrat wrote:It sounds like the police aren't doing much, at least from the scums POV. I think the convoy is in order. I can be glad I wasn't ripped off by him (unless he's that newhifly scum with a new user name) but it would be great to hear he's been beat down for his thievery.

His police are giving him an opporunity to refund us all, they are aware of his activities, and know how to get a hold of them. I have been in contact with them reguarding being refunded, and what actions will be taken if we are not.

Friday, June 06, 2008 10:14 AM
be sure to let them know hes not really refunding anyone just making different accounts and trying to make it seem like hes refunding people. he now realizes that hes not as smart as most people on dot org and hes calling it quits. i hope he burns in a fire

no really i hope he burns

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search