BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!! - Page 8 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BUYERS BEWARE - BRANDON SNIZZLE - FRAUD!!!
Friday, June 06, 2008 10:21 AM
Pending confirmation from shifted, to verfiy the IP with what I, and the police have, I will be bringing it up next time I talk with them.

Friday, June 06, 2008 11:20 AM
Colten Hansen wrote:I didnt send you @!#$? thats funny cuz i have the money order photocopied.

i didnt send you @!#$?

try again, you just sent me this 13 minutes ago

Mr. Party to me
show details 11:51 AM (13 minutes ago)

from civicek98@yahoo.com

well if u wanna keep being a child lil bitch and not get ur refund back then u need to talk to me like an adult!!

post photocopy of money order.

and where r u from?

Friday, June 06, 2008 2:48 PM
I'm from florida. I'll post a copy of the money order soon...

i got ripped on CA.com forum.
Friday, June 06, 2008 4:29 PM
I was looking around and seen this loser has also taken people over on s10forum.com...
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f35/brandon-bowman-of-veedersburg-in-lowered1005-yahoo-com-is-a-theif-and-a-liar-290730/

looks like this loser is just going forum to forum stealing money to pay back people t osave his ass..why isnt everyone just charging him..or kicking his ass!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, June 06, 2008 4:39 PM
Saturday, June 07, 2008 9:54 AM
Justen Meadows wrote:WOW thats all I can say...........how can someone have the lack of compassion for others to completely screw them out of hundreds of dollars..................I have come to realize that any person low enough to do that to another person deserves nothing more then my spit on his face becuase I would'n't save them if they were burning i'd turn and piss the other direction and pour gasoline on him to burn faster.

on a higher note I'm looking for a second gen for parts if anyone is near WV.......lol as long as its not Brandon!

I agree. I can't stand thieves, and cannot understand how someone can live with themselves after taking someone for a few hundred, or few thousand dollars. I'm still battling people who got me for almost / around $6,000.00... yes six grand. I wasn't awarded the full amount, and it had nothing to do with cars it was work related... but still. And like Mr. Snizzle, these people have scammed me and at LEAST 2 others that I'm aware of just in the past 10 months. I don't get it... I couldn't do something like that to someone and be able to look at myself in the mirror, or live with myself period. Then again... I was raised with morals, to work for what I wanted, and to respect others and be honest. So...

I wish everyone luck with their refunds and/or justice... and I hope Mr. Snizzle gets morals and stops screwing people over and starts making an honest living like most of the rest of us do... and WORK for what we want.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:41 AM
any update fellas?

Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:57 PM
I have already spoken to several local law enforcement individuals about this situation. While those that I have spoken to do take this matter seriously, I get a general feeling that it may be difficult to effect any real justice at this level. From what I am hearing, there are many individuals and perhaps large amounts of money at stake here. I urge everyone that has been scammed to file a complaint with the FBI. It is not difficult, just visit http://www.ic3.gov/ fill out the online forms and provide as much detail as possible.

As the administrator of this site, and because of the fact that I am not directly involved with this situation, I can not do anything directly. I do, however, comply fully with law enforcement, whether local or federal. I hope for a fair and just resolution for everyone, and will do whatever I can to make sure that happens.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, June 13, 2008 6:56 PM
I asked brandon if I could get 50 or 100 bucks out of good faith, just to show he has intent. He asked for my address, so I gave it to him. We'll see if I get anything.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:03 PM
Why do I get the feeling that any audio equipment you may receive has been "liberated" from some poor souls unattended vehicle. I do believe that this walking abortion is a frequent shopper at the midnight auto supply house. I got even with him though. I set him up on a blind date with my ex-wife. We divorced over religious differences. She thought she was God and I differed.

Every day is a GREAT day. Its what you do with it that can mess it up.
Sunday, June 15, 2008 12:28 AM
i would totally not trust anyone named snizzle ..... fo shizzle lol ...i couldnt help it

Monday, June 16, 2008 4:52 AM
I am expecting SOME refund in the near future, I will post up if/when it comes.

As far as what Dave said earlier, I would recomend filing with ic3...although I have not heard from them since I filed with them...

Monday, June 16, 2008 9:01 PM
I got this from him

snizzle wrote:hey bro i just sent u a message to ur paul@gmtunerbash email letting u know i got blocked on jbody and thats the only way i can talk to u but i will be sending u a money gram on friday when i get paid bro also gna send john some too... very sorry again for all this and hope we get it all settled soon thanks and u can reply to the email thanks alot and also send me ur info on the email reply also thanks

Monday, June 16, 2008 9:10 PM
huh. funny. he hasnt tried contacting me anymore after trying to give me some items instead of my money

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:39 AM
tell him you want a check from him not a @!#$ money gram

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:10 AM
checks bounce.....moneygram doesnt.

certified check is aight though. baggednine, i would send him an email & see whats up.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:17 AM
money grams like wester unions can all be fake. checks do bounce but its better to know that right away if they do bounce instead of having it clear then having the bank take it away about 2 weeks later. plus if the check bounces, its his problem. he has to pay the fee.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:18 AM
actually my bank charges me if someone else bounces a check.....

I have already gone through that.

USPS money order, cashed at the post office, or money wire I pick up cash at the store without a paper slip are fine with me. money order other than usps = no.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 2:23 PM
Well I talked to the detective. Basically, it works like this. If we get paid restitution, all charges are dropped, and he isn't going to jail, not even for a little bit. If he goes to jail, we are denying our restitution. I'd love to see him get a little something out of it, but not at the expense of my money lol

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:26 AM
^^^that is NOT the implication I got. They told me there is a possibility of both happening due to the number of complaints recieved about him.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:05 PM
Brandon is now in custody.....

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:37 PM
For charges related to this or something else or do you not know?

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:48 PM

Thursday, June 19, 2008 3:13 PM
????

more info!

Thursday, June 19, 2008 3:25 PM
not involved, but i wanna know too

Thursday, June 19, 2008 3:58 PM
*subscribed*

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search