Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean) - Page 242 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean)
Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:10 AM

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 4:48 PM
wow... that looks awesome.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 8:05 PM
Lol thank you brad. Your seats make the interior just as sexy.

Front lip hopefully gets put on by friday

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:48 PM
Very nice....but the red car in the reflection looks better...mustang? Jk

"It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps."
Thursday, May 05, 2011 12:37 PM
The red car is corey's cobalt... Remember the guy with the red cavalier that I posted pictures of? He upgraded from the cavy to a 06' Cobalt SS/SC.

Thursday, May 05, 2011 2:40 PM
god damn, im gonna have to schedule a meet and get you two to come down. id love to see me some beauty balts!

Friday, May 06, 2011 7:16 AM
Yeah lol we sort of fed off each other with jealousy... Haha. Corey has a set of Cobalt SS/TC wheels to go on. I need to buy some thicker rubber and my exhaust fixed (sits way to close to the new bumper). I'm moving in June back to a new apartment,but I still plan on boost over the winter. Going to buy a beater truck for winter lol.

Friday, May 06, 2011 8:25 AM
What happened to what's his face.that had the turbo cobalt?

"It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps."
Friday, May 06, 2011 10:28 AM
Last time I saw Josh he was up at sublime getting tuned on he dyno...

Not sure if that's who your talking about though

Friday, May 06, 2011 10:57 AM
Compression Ignition Whore wrote:Anyone have any interest in a silver 2001 cavy, automatic, around 160k on body and trans, engine has about 90k. Coolant leak someplace. Bought another jbody looking to sell the one im not driving anymore. Has a crack in the winsheild. New speakers in the back...pioneers I think. Only thing I ever did to it was put in an aem intake on it...power windows,locks,mirrors. A.c inop but holds a charge and compressor works if I use a jumper wire to it from the battery...... if any interest I can get pics....thought I would give you guys first dibs bfore I craigslist it. Make an offer. Body is in gozod condition...minor dings and scratches...was my de. Little rust on the inside lower lip of drivers door

Cody-

What are you looking to get out of it. curious because i am looking at garaging the truck during the summers and before deer season.

Friday, May 06, 2011 4:58 PM
pretty sure josh sold his black ss/tc. god that car was nice.

update! found out some on that white cavalier i saw a few weeks back... its an eco car (meh), base model and its jeremiah's brother in law (jeremiah has the silver and black two-tone and blown lss in omaha). they are installing a blower on it right now!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:24 PM
Wow....there's some in the jbo that make coming on here pointless.......get tired of ppl coming in on a thread and completely having a piss fest and making a normal thread rendered retarded......end

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 5:17 AM
oh i know exactly what you mean. some people will never grow up and are around just to make fun of others, its kind of ridiculous actually.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 11:14 AM
So does anyone know anyone that can weld stainless steel? I got a JBP vortex header for 100 but the outside primay has a dent. All I need is a 45 degree piece of stainless steel and it's brand new. Guy tried to install it and it hit the ac line. InseD of vendor the ac line the moron heated the header to bend the primary.

So 600 header for 150

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:19 PM
I've gotten to the point where I don't even pay attention to the trolls that go onto forums just to talk @!#$. They are pathetic little twits that have nothing better to do than stroke their e-cock at others expense.

F@ck the haters!
Thursday, May 12, 2011 3:03 PM
New 2.5" exhaust went on this morning car sounds amazing. Just waiting on the JBP now then comes the winter build

Thursday, May 12, 2011 3:06 PM
jesus steve... really going at her!

Thursday, May 12, 2011 5:16 PM
Get er done

Friday, May 13, 2011 12:47 AM
I got my head disassembled, its at the shop getting decked and cleaned. What is the best way to clean up the valves before reinstalling them with the new springs and retainers?
Friday, May 13, 2011 7:11 PM
media blast and thermal barrier coat.

Saturday, May 14, 2011 10:42 PM
So I've been readin... Think I'm going a different direction performance wise with the car. I'm buying a winter beater... And then pulling the motor on the cobalt (transmission is still bad). Looking at an LY7 out of a g6 with a 6t45 with paddle shifters lol.

I want something in it to stand out. Any opinions?

Saturday, May 14, 2011 11:08 PM
just exactly what is this LY7? 3900? if so fawk yes.

Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:20 AM
Brad the LY7 is a HO 3.6L V6. All the 3900's are RWD and I don't want to invest that much money into the car to convert to RWD (Although that would be amazing ).

The motor is used in the New G6 Sedans that are FWD and then also out of the Cadillac CTS as a RWD. Here is the specs that are stock from the Cadillac.

2004–2007 Cadillac CTS 255 hp (190 kW) @ 6200 rpm 252 lb·ft (342 N·m) @ 3100 rpm

I might have to go with a different variation of the motor but still in the process of compiling measurements and data to make sure we can weld the mounts in and get it to fit. The LY7 can be bored out to a 4.0L. Low Boost is planned for the project to have a Reliable 350hp Daily Driver .

People can hate, but i plan on giving the car to my first born child haha (Which i don't have yet)

Sunday, May 15, 2011 7:20 PM
it can be bored to a 4.0? jesus thats a lot out of the cylinder walls... what is that like .250 over?!

you can bore an LD9 safely to about .080, although i have seen .100 done and ran fine. .080 makes it a 2.5.

Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:42 PM
Yeah that's what wiki says.. I doubt I would touch the block. Will have to see how finances look.

At the vey least I will buy an lnf turbo kit in august to run 6-8 psi for awhile

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search