Some pics... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some pics...
Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:54 AM
well as you guys probably know... i wrecked my cavy and havent really had time to post pics of the sunfire lately...

but here they are... its a 97 5 speed 2.2... right now its just got an intake and a bunch of stickers i decided to put on...

thanks for looking... and feel free to criticize...

Re: Some pics...
Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:05 AM
I think it needs a facelift. but all base models do in my opion nice start glad to see you haven't give up on the j's

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:06 AM

Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:57 AM
Exciting.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:24 PM
I say get some evil eyes and leave it be! The car looks good to me, but I like simplicity.
Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:31 PM
thanks guys... i agree it needs a little facelift... but i havent had it long...

giving up on j's isnt an option for me... ive had em all my life...

Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:26 AM
thought id chop it to see what she might look like with some evil eyes and a drop... lemme know what you guys think...

Sunday, February 24, 2008 1:30 PM
ugliest car ive ever seen
Sunday, February 24, 2008 1:51 PM
I really like the color and the fact that it's a Sedan! I am not a fan of the stickers and I suggest removing the side moldings and badges for a cleaner look. Evil eyes and lowering are necessities for sure. Good luck with your new 'fire .

Sunday, February 24, 2008 2:11 PM
ghostlyz24 wrote:ugliest car ive ever seen

and would you mind telling me why you think that?... not all of us on this forum have thousands of dollars to piss away buying cars that are already modded...

J TO ENVY wrote:I really like the color and the fact that it's a Sedan! I am not a fan of the stickers and I suggest removing the side moldings and badges for a cleaner look. Evil eyes and lowering are necessities for sure. Good luck with your new 'fire .

thanks... the colour is definitely growing on me too... and after the chop i realized the evil eyes and drop are a must...

Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:17 PM
Yup looks much better with the evil eyes and the drop

Sunday, February 24, 2008 6:59 PM
dont get me wrong i love modded cars, but in my honest opinion theres not much of a point in posting pics of a stock sunfire or cavalier, not just you its everybody, i see them everyday driving around, its like me posting a pic of my new pair of shoes, nobody really cares

Sunday, February 24, 2008 7:09 PM
what hood do you use to get the "evil eye" look? is it just a cavy hood?
Sunday, February 24, 2008 7:11 PM
Youll have to get them welded onto your stock hood

Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:07 PM
EYEOPNR (sleepercavy) wrote:thought id chop it to see what she might look like with some evil eyes and a drop... lemme know what you guys think...

See sexy already... now get on to it!

Good base to work with, good luck.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:54 PM
ghostlyz24 wrote:ugliest car ive ever seen

Says the 20 year old punk kid who has APC taillights !

EYEOPNR (sleepercavy) wrote:and would you mind telling me why you think that?... not all of us on this forum have thousands of dollars to piss away buying cars that are already modded..

Don't pay any attention to idiots like him ^! It's your car, do what you want to do. I think you have a great car to start with, just get rid of those moldings and badges !

ghostlyz24 wrote:dont get me wrong i love modded cars, but in my honest opinion theres not much of a point in posting pics of a stock sunfire or cavalier, not just you its everybody, i see them everyday driving around, its like me posting a pic of my new pair of shoes, nobody really cares

Okay, you've proven quite a few times now how much of an a$$hole you are, so you can just keep your retarded comments to yourself. No one gives a flying @!#$ what you think anyway.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:36 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:
ghostlyz24 wrote:dont get me wrong i love modded cars, but in my honest opinion theres not much of a point in posting pics of a stock sunfire or cavalier, not just you its everybody, i see them everyday driving around, its like me posting a pic of my new pair of shoes, nobody really cares

Okay, you've proven quite a few times now how much of an a$$hole you are, so you can just keep your retarded comments to yourself. No one gives a flying @!#$ what you think anyway.

Yeah, he is right...no 1 gives a sh!t what you think...

Sorry we had to put it so blunt for ya...no really...I am!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:42 PM
^ I'm a girl .

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:47 PM
That's what I said! ....

...damnit, where is premium when i need it?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:59 PM

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 5:35 PM
Hey man, i like you sunfire sedan, like the colour bro; my sedan also started out stock like that 5 years ago; not that i am that much further ahead now,lol....
First thing i did was lower mine, unfortuntely i only went with prokits(1.4); i did not no anything back then, i suggest a nice drop like the eiback sportlines, or sprint, or goldline; which all settle around 2''.... maby a set of rims and tires, and get all body parts colour matched.....
Looks good man, good luck with your fire and keep us up dated

98 j-body sedan

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 6:37 PM
thanks for the positive comments... i know its not much now... but ill keep you updated to where she ends up...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:13 PM
yeah that car was sold close to 2 years ago, this punk ass kid now drives a mustang gt with probably close to double your horsepower, now wanna race?
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:53 AM
@!#$stains are the joke of muscle cars. wow, i have a 5.0 with 260hp. Its an economy car with a small v-8. If you want a car to brag about you should have gotten a F-body. But i see your a drama loving high school punk who thinks he is the $hit. Here is your drama.

BTW if you want to see an uglier car than his sunfire. Just look outside at the car car mommy and daddy bought you.

sorry i had to rant, i hate arrogant mustang owners who think they are the $hit. Oh and i hate mustangs and all ford products.

dont take it personally you mustang owners who arent pricks.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 1:37 PM
ghostlyz24 wrote:yeah that car was sold close to 2 years ago, this punk ass kid now drives a mustang gt with probably close to double your horsepower, now wanna race?

Wow! Just when I thought you couldn't get any more mature! At least you admit you're a punk a$$ kid !

Tinkles wrote:@!#$stains are the joke of muscle cars. wow, i have a 5.0 with 260hp. Its an economy car with a small v-8. If you want a car to brag about you should have gotten a F-body. But i see your a drama loving high school punk who thinks he is the $hit. Here is your drama.

BTW if you want to see an uglier car than his sunfire. Just look outside at the car car mommy and daddy bought you.

sorry i had to rant, i hate arrogant mustang owners who think they are the $hit. Oh and i hate mustangs and all ford products.

dont take it personally you mustang owners who arent pricks.

You beat me to it! Couldn't have said it better myself! I especially like the parts in bold ! Good posting!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 2:25 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A gt huh.... hell i have a chevette that would beat that POS

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search